Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It'll be alright (For Speckle)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

It'll be alright (For Speckle) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 21:48

Her ears flattened as the mouse fell from her mouth. "I'm sorry Cloudpaw, I just loved him," She buried her muzzle into Cloudpaw's fur and began to cry.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 21:54

Cloudpaw let Specklepaw press her face into his shoulder and said "it's okay youll get to see him again, I promise. Everything will be okay. Ill always be here for you."  He licked the top of her head with his tongue. He wished that he new more of what to say.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 22:35

Specklepaw purred softly at his lick, and she blinked slowly. Knowing she could get through this, she stopped crying.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 22:55

Cloudpaw sighed in relief that Specklepaw stopped crying but stayed silent. He thought to himself what am I suppose to do now?. Suddenly cloudpaw shivered and said "Im cold" without knowing why
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 12:34

Specklepaw didn't hear Cloudpaw's remark. She lifted her head from his shoulders and padded back to the river and stared sadly into it.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 12:42

Cloudpaw stayed and sat where he was not shure what to do next. He coughed because his throat was scratchy.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 12:45

OOC: Let's wait on Tide

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 14:08

Icetail sighed. She had caught herself a fish."come on, Cloudpaw. You need to go to Sparrowleafs den to get your throat treated." She sighed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 14:21

Specklepaw stayed where she was. She blinked as a tear fell from her eyes and into a stream.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 14:59

"No, no I just choked on dust. I'm fine." Cloudpaw said to Icetail. He didn't want to have to stay in camp for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It'll be alright (For Speckle)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2