Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It'll be alright (For Speckle)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

It'll be alright (For Speckle) Empty
PostSubject: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 12:31

Icetail quietly purred to herself as her adopted child walked over. "I'll take you for a walk if you want to learn anything. I will shield their hating eyes, okay?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 12:33

Specklepaw blinked and padded over. "I trust you," She flicked her tail with a smile.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 13:55

"Can I go?" Cloudpaw asked who had been standing their the whole time. He after all was Specklepaw's brother. He looked at Specklepaw and said, "even though you may have done wrong I will always be your brother and I will always love you."
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 18:51

Icetail nodded and walked with her two kits. "I'm not your birth mother, but you two are still have this clan. And I will take care of you. Ask me anything on this walk my dearests'."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 22:35

Specklepaw smiled and purred at her family's comments. She frowned as she thought of Wailingstream. "D-Does Wailingstream, h-hate me…? What about Tidalpaw? Does everyone hate me…?" She sighed.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 4:42

"I don't know. I know they were upset with you, but it was their shock that took over them." She said calmly, nuzzling her daughter.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 5:08

Specklepaw sighed. "I'm sorry you guys, I-I, just loved him…" Tears filled the young she-cat's eyes.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 5:26

"It's okay. Come on, let's hunt..." She said calmly, getting up.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 6:39

"Everything will be okay." Cloudpaw assured before starting the hunt. He sniffed the air in search of prey.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 10:05

Specklepaw nodded and sniffed the air. "I smell mice," She whispered.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 11:56

Cloudpaw nodded and padded towards the scent. he kept creeping around stalking out the scent until he finally spotted it hiding near a tree. he slowly and lightly moved towards it while in his hunter crouch, stomach low to the ground with his tail straight out behind him. his weight was on his hind paws and ears up so he can listen out for movements of the prey.he walked in that position until he was close enough to the mouse. then at the right time he pounced on the mouse and killed it instantly. he stood back satisfied wondering if specklepaw could do just that.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 12:29

"Smooth moves," Specklepaw thought. She crept toward a different scent, and she found the mouse near the river. She sat on her haunches, and began to creep closer. As soon as she could smell its forest scent, she pounced and killed it instantly. A wave of sadness came over her as she thought of the same day her and Flamepaw hunted. She carried it back to where they used to sit and waited for her family to return.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 12:38

Cloudpaw padded up to her and said "Good catch."
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 12:41

"Yeah…" Specklepaw sighed as another wave of sadness came over her.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 12:44

Cloudpaw glanced at her and new something was wrong. and he guessed what it was. "You miss him dont you?" He guessed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It'll be alright (For Speckle)   It'll be alright (For Speckle) Empty

Back to top Go down

It'll be alright (For Speckle)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: