Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+5
Thea
Coal
Cat
Ash
Fish
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 14:48

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting!" Fishstar's voice echoed in the misty morning.

Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 14:51

Tansypaw came out of the apprentice's den as she heard her mentor's summons. Another apprentice to join her! She grinned at her leader up on the branch of the large willow tree.
When would they get to train together?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 15:29

Icetail walked over, sitting next to her daughter. "What a nice day to have an apprentice joining you, isn't it? Oh yes, I remember you looking curious- my mentor was Mistfeather." She gave a wink and turned to Fishstar. "Perhaps I'll train an apprentice soon, or today?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 15:43

Palepaw bounded over to Icetail and Tansypaw. She smiled and took a seat next to them, looking expectantly up at Fishstar.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 16:36

Specklepaw smiled as she heard Fishstar's yowl. She ran outside and sat under the willow branch.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 12:44

Lightningpaw walked over and joined the clan. A new apprentice in the den.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 12:45

OOC: Let Thunderkit reply

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike

Characters : Thunderpaw (RC), Gravelkit (RC)
Clan/Rank : Thunder- RC apprentice , Gravel- RC kit
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 14:12

Thunderkit ran out of the nursery. "Ooh!"She gasped running to the crowd.

Angel "I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST! LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS! TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE!" (The pokemon song relates to Warriors so much :0!)
Wacko "Its derp time!"
Cat one: Devil "Wanna steal prey from the other clan?"
Cat two: No/shake "Nope!"
Cat one: Angel "Wanna play mossball?"
Cat two: Yes/nod "Yes!"
Drool "MORE DERP!"
Whistle "I want a mouse!You want a mouse! MY MOUSE!"
Kisses "You are all my friends!"

-Thunderstrike.
What? I express myself!
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 21:11

The RiverClan leader waited patiently for the chatter to die out, and then said, "Thunderkit, please step forward."

Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike

Characters : Thunderpaw (RC), Gravelkit (RC)
Clan/Rank : Thunder- RC apprentice , Gravel- RC kit
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 13:57

Thunderkit came forward acting calm even though inside she was freaking out. "Yes.." she said trying to keep her voice from cracking with excitement.

Angel "I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST! LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS! TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE!" (The pokemon song relates to Warriors so much :0!)
Wacko "Its derp time!"
Cat one: Devil "Wanna steal prey from the other clan?"
Cat two: No/shake "Nope!"
Cat one: Angel "Wanna play mossball?"
Cat two: Yes/nod "Yes!"
Drool "MORE DERP!"
Whistle "I want a mouse!You want a mouse! MY MOUSE!"
Kisses "You are all my friends!"

-Thunderstrike.
What? I express myself!
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 29 Jul 2015 - 15:39

Fishstar in all her majesty stepped forward, her glorious silver fur billowing in the soft wind. "Thunderkit, you have now reached the age of six moons, and are ready to be apprenticed. From this day forth, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Thunderpaw. Creammist will mentor you. I expect she shall pass all of her knowledge and wisdom onto you," the leader purred, her voice as smooth as silk. She leapt down from the ancient willow to congratulate the new apprentice.

"I must be off to do important leader things, but remember Thunderpaw, I will always be here for you." With those last words Fishstar was swept up with the breeze where she turned into hundreds of small goldfish that swam into the stars, reminiscent of Sleepystar's pet fish from the old tales.

ooc: i was asked to finish this. better late than never, right? also don't tell fish she'll kill me

Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Icee on Wed 29 Jul 2015 - 15:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 29 Jul 2015 - 19:57

Icee wrote:
"I must be off to do important leader things, but remember Thunderpaw, I will always be here for you." With those last words Fishstar was swept up with the breeze where she turned into hundreds of small goldfish that swam into the stars, reminiscent of Sleepystar's pet fish from the old tales.

OOC: what the heck..

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 5:04

Creammist padded proudly over to Thunderpaw to touch noses. "I promise I'll teach you all I know."

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 3 Aug 2015 - 11:53

ooc:

//stabs icee in the neck

//whistles and walks away

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunderkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1