Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6714

Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader) Empty
PostSubject: Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader)   Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 11:35 pm

Turtle stumbled through the woods. Her small, kit body had trouble going over some of the larger branches. Had she found ThunderClan territory yet? The place her mama Sageflower (NPC ThunderClan queen turned kittypet, just wanted to make her a name) had told her about? Would she regret not choosing to be a kittypet?
Finally, Turtle tripped. She landed on some soft moss, luckily. She sat up and found a few small scrapes on her paws. Aargh! She was getting tired of looking. Finally, she called out.
"Hey," she mewled. "Anyone here? Is this ThunderClan territory? Can I see the leader, or someone?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader)   Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 9:50 am

"Hello there." Hawkstrike called out kindly, approaching the young kit who looked like she'd been through quite the ordeal. She'd been out making dirt when she smelt an unfamiliar scent of a cat, but with a milk scent lingering. She assumed it was a rogue kit at first, but the faintest hint of Sageflower made her pause. She decided to talk to the kit, thinking perhaps this kit brought news of the ex-warrior.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader)   Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm

Turtle looked up at the big she-cat. She looked like one of the warriors her mama had talked about. "Hiya," she answered brightly. "Are you a ThunderClan warrior? Do you know my mama Sageflower?" She walked a little closer, looking up hopefully.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Last edited by Ash/Tansy on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader)   Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 10:37 pm

OOC: Hawkstrike's a queen. ._.

Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader) Image13

Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader)   Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 10:48 pm

OOC: Ahh sorry! I didn't read thoroughly. I will edit, hold on.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader)   Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 4:41 am

"I, I think I do, sweetling. I'm Hawkstrike, a Thunderclan queen. What are you doing so far away from your mother?" The queen asked concerned, the kit looked far too young to be wandering the forest alone. Just the other day a Riverclan warrior had been chased to the forest by a fox. One bite from a creature like that would end the kit's life as easily as a cat could end a mouse's.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader)   Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 11:55 am

"My mama decided that she wanted to stay with Twolegs," Turtle meowed. "She gave me the choice to be with her or come join you, and I wanted to be a warrior! So I came here. I've been traveling ever since the sun was over there." She pointed towards the east. "Can I be a warrior? Do I have to speak with your leader?" She tried to remember the name her mama had told her. "Umm... Spotstar?"

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader)   Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 7:31 pm

Goldenpaw walked around the territory. "Who's there? Hawkstrike? Maybe, and who else?" Goldenpaw snarled at the scent of other cats. She could tell Hawkstrike well; she was a queen, one that Goldenpaw happened to know. "I don't hear an answer! Hello?" She could and possibly would attack the kit if, Turtle wasn't a kit, and if she learned how to fight from Palegaze.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader)   Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 8:18 pm

Turtle called out in answer. "Hello! I'm here with Hawkstrike! Who are you? Are you a ThunderClan apprentice?" The small brown tortoiseshell kit bounced up and down with excitement. Soon, she might be an apprentice!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader)   Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 9:10 pm

"First, you must meet, Spottedstar and Duskfall. They'll determine whether you can join or not. But between you and me, I don't see why you can't." Hawkstrike purred, licked in the kit on the head. For efficiency, she leant over and picked up the kit by her scruff. "Don't worry, Goldenpaw. It's just us. Go tell Duskfall and Spottedstar we'll be having a guest."
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader)   Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 9:29 pm

"A guest, you say?" A frozen furred looking grey and orange cat padded up to his mate and licked her on the cheeck. "Who is this, Hawkstrike?" Frozenflame asked, sniffing the kit. "Do we have a new addition to the family now? Are we adopting her?"

Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader) Image13

Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader)   Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 9:41 pm

Turtle grinned from where she was dangling. "I hope so! My name's Turtle. I'm Sageflower's kit. Who're you? What's your name?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader)   Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader) EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:30 am

"Perhaps, if Spottedstar and Duskfall agree. But she's a sweetheart, I can't imagine why they'd say no." Hawkstrike mewed through the tiny gap in her teeth while she kept her grip on the kit. While there was some concern regarding the fact her mother had chosen to leave the clan, showing she wasn't that loyal to Thunderclan. The kit had no blame in her mother's actions. And she was so young. Where would she go if they chose not to accept her.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader)   Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader) EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:27 am

"I am an apprentice. My name is Goldenpaw. I'll be going now." Goodenpaw meowed awkardly. She turned around, searching for Duskfall and Spottedstar. "Duskfall!!! Spottedstar!" Goldenpaw yowled.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader)   Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 7:05 pm

"So, Duskfall is the deputy?" Turtle meowed. "Wow! What's he like? What's Spottedstar like? And what's ThunderClan like? All I know is the basics of being a warrior. That's all Sageflower told me."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader)   Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader) Empty

Back to top Go down

Turtle(kit) finds ThunderClan (open for TC cats and hopefully leader)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next