Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flames finds TC Open for TC cats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Flames finds TC Open for TC cats Empty
PostSubject: Flames finds TC Open for TC cats   Flames finds TC Open for TC cats EmptyThu 11 Jun 2015 - 3:50

Flames walked slowly across the Thunderpath. He saw a monster, and leaped across the border into ThunderClan territory. "Hello?" He hissed, "Anyone there?" With his parents hit by monsters on the Thunderpath, his only family alive was his only sister, Callie. He really was expecting a couple cats to jump out of a bush or shrub, to attack the tiny kit. "Please don't hurt me," Flames mewed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flames finds TC Open for TC cats   Flames finds TC Open for TC cats EmptyThu 11 Jun 2015 - 5:10

"Who are you?" Firepaw asked from his place in the bushes, not coming out in case it was a Shadowclan ambush. The young tom didn't know the scent between different cats well enough yet.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Flames finds TC Open for TC cats   Flames finds TC Open for TC cats EmptyThu 11 Jun 2015 - 5:16

"I'm Flames," He meowed, scared. "Are you going to kill me?" Flames was bristling. He pinned his ears back, in case of an attack. "I wish I had my parents here, they'd save me..." Flames thought.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flames finds TC Open for TC cats   Flames finds TC Open for TC cats EmptyThu 11 Jun 2015 - 5:24

"Depends, what are you doing here?" The reddish brown tom asked, peeking his head out of the bushes. While he knew next to nothing about Shadowclan, he knew at least that they used the same naming system as all the other clans. Flames couldn't be a Shadowclan apprentice, maybe he was a rogue?
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Flames finds TC Open for TC cats   Flames finds TC Open for TC cats EmptyThu 11 Jun 2015 - 11:28

"I just wandered here to find food for my sister, Callie. We're not kitty-pets, we're rouges, I guess." Flames explained in a few short mrrows. He thought of Callie, and how hungry she must be. "I just need food. We live in the abandoned barn, just past that place." Flames meowed. He pointed his orange paw towards WindClan territory.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flames finds TC Open for TC cats   Flames finds TC Open for TC cats EmptyThu 11 Jun 2015 - 17:28

"Well you're not going to find any food here. Duskfall won't tolerate rogues poaching our food. He can get real mad. There should be mice in that barn of yours. Have you tried to catch them?" Firepaw asked, understanding the need for food, but also, Duskfall would kill him if he let some rogue hunt in their territory.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Flames finds TC Open for TC cats   Flames finds TC Open for TC cats EmptyThu 11 Jun 2015 - 17:42

"My parents drove them all out. I found a dead one yesterday, but it was to old for me and my sister to eat. And I'm too young to really catch anything." Flames spat, though he had not ment to have been rude. "And my parents were rouges. I want to be a loner. I don't want to harm or threat anyone." He mewed truthfully. He just wanted a home and food for himself and his sister.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Flames finds TC Open for TC cats   Flames finds TC Open for TC cats EmptyFri 12 Jun 2015 - 7:21

Littlefang walked over, hearing a conversation with an unfamiliar voice. His claws were unsheathed in case of danger but he quickly sheathed them seeing a kit. "Firepaw, why are you arguing with him? Let's bring him in. And if Duskfall doesn't oblige I garuntee he will if I speak to him."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flames finds TC Open for TC cats   Flames finds TC Open for TC cats EmptyFri 12 Jun 2015 - 7:52

"He doesn't want to join Thunderclan, Littlefang. I think he just want permission to hunt here. Surely rogues aren't allowed to hunt in our territory to their hearts content?" Firepaw looked over confused at the warrior, he didn't understand why Littlefang would want to bring the rogue in. Wasn't chasing him off the answer? Why go to all that trouble?
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Flames finds TC Open for TC cats   Flames finds TC Open for TC cats EmptyFri 12 Jun 2015 - 8:41

"He's a kit, Firepaw." Littlefang hissed. If he doesn't want to live here I can make an arrangement." He turned to the tiny kit. "You are far to young to hunt for yourself. I will catch you one piece after consulting my father, and then you must leave if you are not to join the clan. Understood?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Flames finds TC Open for TC cats   Flames finds TC Open for TC cats EmptyFri 12 Jun 2015 - 13:51

"Yes, sir, thank you for your kindness." Flames meowed. He vowed his orange head down at the older cat. "Thank you a million and one times."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flames finds TC Open for TC cats   Flames finds TC Open for TC cats EmptyFri 12 Jun 2015 - 17:46

"Oh okay." The tom meowed, uncertain about this. ThunderClan had enough mouths to feed as it is, what this really the right thing to do?
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Flames finds TC Open for TC cats   Flames finds TC Open for TC cats EmptySun 14 Jun 2015 - 16:28

Flames looked aroind, his belly then sharp and painful with hunger. "Vole, rabbit, some bird, shrew, robin..." Flames meowed as he smelled all of the smells of food. His tiny mouth watered slightly, and he purred. "I also smell LOTS of cat smells, new and old." He then stepped back and meowed, "I would like to join your Clan."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flames finds TC Open for TC cats   Flames finds TC Open for TC cats Empty

Back to top Go down

Flames finds TC Open for TC cats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: