Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 87

A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Jun 2015 - 10:11

The reaction of the tom-cat was suprising. But Rainkit was happy - she would learn how to hunt! The orange one explained a few things and showed a pose, which was obviously necessary for hunting. The yound kit endeavored to memorize all that things he tought her. Then she tried to imitate his pose. It was difficult for her, because she was so small, but she did it quite good for the first time. Playfully she tried to catch invisible prey.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Jun 2015 - 13:59

Flamepaw sighed, though he had to reluctantly admit that Rainkit had done it well enough. "Rainkit, that was good, but please wait for further instruction before you continue with the lesson. Now, practice that pose again, and remember to keep all your weight in your haunches. Then I'll teach you how to stalk and pounce." Then he added more gently, "Don't worry, you did a very good job for your first try."

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 10:24

Rainkit meowed happily and followed his instructions. It was a lot of fun for the young she-cat to learn something new - especially something so important like hunting! She concentrated on doing the pose. She imagened, there was a mouse in front of her - but this time, she didn't jump after it. Rainkit waited until the older one would say what she had to do next. Wow, that's so cool! Does it feel like this, when you are a warrior?
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 10:27

Flamepaw purred when he realized Rainkit had a perfect pose, and if a cat didn't see her size they would think she was an experienced warrior. "Good job," he praised her. "Now, waggle your haunches like this." Flamepaw demonstrated. "And then flex your front shoulders to ready yourself and build up your pouncing strength. After that, dig your back claws in the dirt, and push off from the ground to pounce."

Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Jun 2015 - 9:16

The kit nodded and tried to do what the orange tom said. It wasn't easy to think of all theese things. When she jumped the first time, she landed clumpsily on the ground of the forest. But the she-cat stood up again immediately and made another try. This time it worked - well, at least it looked better than before. Okay, there is a mouse in front of me. And I'm gonna catch it!, she thought and jumped after the invisible prey. It must have looked funny for Flamepaw, but that didn't bother her.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Jun 2015 - 13:59

Flamepaw suppressed a mrrow of laughter. The kit had a good stance, but she definitely needed to work on her pouncing skills! He thought back to when he was taught how to pounce, trying to remember what Specklefur had told him so that he would get it just right. Then he remembered.

"Okay, Rainkit, how about this?" Flamepaw padded over to a tree trunk, and scraped some bark from it. He gathered his scraps and headed back to his little companion. He set them down in front of her. "No touching," he warned her gently but firmly. He turned away to gather some grass stalks. When he had collected about twenty blades of grass, he picked them up carefully and brought them back to Rainkit. He set the grass pile about ten mouse-lengths away from the bark pile.

"Rainkit, what's your favorite piece of prey?" Flamepaw asked her, hoping she had tasted a mouthful of prey before, other than her mother's milk. If she didn't have a favorite, he would just hunt a random prey.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 8:50

Attentively she watched the tom, while he collected some bark and grass. What is he up to?, she wondered. What is that grass and bark for? The orange one asked what her favourite prey was. "Er... I've never tried prey so far. But I've heard, mouse tasted good.", she answered. I wonder what it is like to eat prey. Insterested she looked at the pile of grass and bark. But she didn't touch, cause the older one had said it was forbidden.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 9:32

Flamepaw nodded, a bit pleased that the little kit could speak well now. "Well, I guess I'll get a mouse, then." He veered into the depths of the trees, and saw a mouse scrabbling underneath the roots of a tree. Flamepaw quickly hunted it and dispatched it with a swift bite to the neck. He carried the prey back to Rainkit and set it down in between the grass pile and the bark pile.

He padded over to Rainkit and sat down next to her. "So, Rainkit, step onto that bark pile." He spread the bark around a bit so it wasn't too uneven for the kit. He flicked the pile with his tail, encouraging his companion.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jun 2015 - 10:11

The tom went into the forest and came back with a mouse, which looked very delicious. He put it between the piles of bark and grass. Then he told her to step on the bark pile. Ther kit didn't still not know what was going on and what he wanted to archieve with theese things. But she did what he wanted her to. The pile of bark felt very softly under her paws. When the scent of prey reached her nose, she started to drool a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me   A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A day of fun || Closed for Sailor Cat and me
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2