Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You make me shiver my dear. [Kitty]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

You make me shiver my dear. [Kitty]  Empty
PostSubject: You make me shiver my dear. [Kitty]    You make me shiver my dear. [Kitty]  EmptyMon 18 May 2015 - 17:38

Wind, stronger than usual, found its way around the jagged edges of the stone pillars that marred the rolling valley. With it came the distant smell of fresh water reminders of an unseen river, out there somewhere throwing itself endlessly, hungrily, at sharp rock cliffs that would only give way pebble by pebble. Rockfall loved the territory. It had the wide, sweeping charm that she assumed WindClan's own moorlands had, but instead of being populated by nothing but rabbits, SkyClan's own valley was home to the widest variety of prey. If he closed his eyes and sat between old granite monoliths, he could almost pretend that she was in a place that wasn't her home.

With it being such a beautiful day out, he thought it'd be nice if he brought someone with him just to talk his loving mate, Whitefur. The tom was so caught up in his deputy duties that he hardly got anytime to actually talk with his mate, but thanks to Breezestars kind heart he got to relax for a day. The broad tom's ears perked his amber eyes gleaming immensely in the beaming sunlight. His fur tugged at his structure, making him look skinner then usual. Rockfall loved the wind, he enjoyed the chills it gave him but he enjoyed the chills that Whitefur gave him even more. The kind of chills where he would just want to lay near her and lap at her beautiful flawless face, and do nothing but whisper sweet thoughts in her ears.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4942

PostSubject: Re: You make me shiver my dear. [Kitty]    You make me shiver my dear. [Kitty]  EmptyMon 18 May 2015 - 18:25

The valley of SkyClan was always a sight to behold, the unique treasures it kept uncompareable to that of the other clans. Yes, each clan did have their specialties... But SkyClan's was one that Whitefur loved most. She felt it was her home, and it was. The mixed terrain throughout the lands were something she just loved, the patches of small prarie and forest being a perfect mix for her. It gave just enough balance to where the forest wasn't always underpaw, and the wind wasn't always in your face. It was just perfect. The newleaf air brought so many good joys, more prey, new life, and much more. Even with the challenges it also brought, the upsides of it all outweighed the bad by a lot. Which, was something that the white she-cat thought was amazing. For the most part, it kept a balance that she was never able to compare to.

The she-cat had to admit, the day was rather gorgeous. She had tasted rain in the distance some time ago, but it had since disappeared into something that she didn't have to worry about. It had moved on past SkyClan territory, but what was now was roaring was the wind. It prowled the valley of her clans' territory, but even as such it didn't come as too much of a bother to her. She rather enjoyed the cold cooling her down, it felt so nice. There was another thing on her mind though, and that was being able to finally spend some time with her mate. Because he was Breezestar's successor, he had many duties to uphold. But when she had heard that he had some time off, she gladly took the change to spend some time with her mate.

Walking towards the silver tom, she did so silently. Prowling almost, getting ready to tackle him as if he were prey. Just a few steps closer... When Whitefur was close enough, she pounced upon him. Landing upon his shoulders and tackling him to the ground, she purred. "Hello there, Rockfall." She spoke in a light-hearted tone, a smile gracing her maw as she looked at him.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: You make me shiver my dear. [Kitty]    You make me shiver my dear. [Kitty]  EmptyTue 19 May 2015 - 21:45

SkyClan was fortunate to be settled upon a great number of natural beauties. From the heavenly view over the high-pine, to the simplicity of their valley. Not to mention that the clan itself had quite beautiful cats in it. Like his own mate, Whitefur: to put it simply, she was a graceful and elegant cat with a golden-heart. How lucky was he to win her over? Starclan didn't even know, all he knew was that they were considerate enough to grace such a cat like Whitefur in his life. Not many cats knew it, but he was thankful for skyclan. Without it he would be living the same horrible life out on the streets, always fending off things worse then the threats out in the forest. Yes.. Life out in the city was quite hard, though there was plenty of food. Many cats lived there, more then the cats in the forest. Not to mention the countless two-legs and the intimidating monsters that roamed almost everywhere through out the small city.

Rockfall blinked as he felt eyes on his back, the tom quickly snapped his head behind him.. but it was too late, the attacker had sent him sprawling across the ground. Rockfall blinked, slowly lifting his head quickly being able to take notice that it was Whitefur. With a small huff the deputy scrambled back onto his paws, shaking out his dark grey pelt. "Whitefur! You always caught me off guard." The deputy mewed, amazed at how she was able to sneak up on him for who knows how long. His whiskers twitched as he padded forwards, their muzzles meeting as he gently nuzzled his mate. "I was just thinking about you." He mewed softly his bright amber eyes happy, and affectionate.

It felt nice for just the two of them to be alone together, they could do whatever they would like to.. He hadn't been able to spend time with her at all. Whenever he had free time she was taking care of his kits, and whenever she had free time he was always off doing deputy duties. Their scheldues always found a way to clash with each other, but not this day.

This day was going to be the best, he had it planned out already in his mind. He was actually on his way back to camp to grab Whitefur. Asking her to go on a patrol or something, but looks like she had beat him to it. His maw twitched into a grin, a soft purr rumbling from his throat. "So I hope your up to my plans for us." The deputy cocked his head towards Whitefur, his amber eyes beaming with excitement.

occ: Rockfall muse was to gr8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You make me shiver my dear. [Kitty]    You make me shiver my dear. [Kitty]  Empty

Back to top Go down

You make me shiver my dear. [Kitty]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: