Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wanting to learn (OPEN)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Wanting to learn (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Wanting to learn (OPEN)   Wanting to learn (OPEN) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 6:50

Littlepaw padded around the camp, looking in all the dens, the fresh kill pile, the trees. He was bored. He sat down, and groomed some of his tangled fur and walked to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a small mouse. He began to chew, and thought about how- possibly- someone would tell him some Clan history?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn (OPEN)   Wanting to learn (OPEN) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 7:20

"Littlepaw!" Hawkpaw called out to her brother, bounding over with her catch of the day. Two thrushes she dropped on the pile, they were plump and perfect Greenleaf prey. She however couldn't eat with him yet, still having to clean the warrior's den out before she got to eat. But she had time to chat with her brother. "You looked deep in thought, what about?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn (OPEN)   Wanting to learn (OPEN) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 7:28

At Hawkpaw's sudden appearance, he didn't flinch. He was used to her popping in all the time. "Oh, I'm just wondering what Thunderclan was like with Dewstar. I heard some talk about a Thunderclan cat murdered at the Four Trees! It'd be so cool to know..." He said, his mind wondering again.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn (OPEN)   Wanting to learn (OPEN) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 17:34

"That's so morbid. Why would you want to know such things?" She wrinkled her nose, a little disturbed by the talk of dead cats. They were all in Starclan now, what good would knowing about them bring. Spottedstar was leader now, and that was all there was to it in her mind. "Maybe you should as Spottedstar or Specklefur, they were around then."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn (OPEN)   Wanting to learn (OPEN) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 18:10

"I want to know. To know what our clans are about! Anything! It really interests me..." He said, wondering into thought again.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn (OPEN)   Wanting to learn (OPEN) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 18:23

"Maybe you should be a history cat, not a warrior cat. You can advise the clan on matters of the past." She teased and gave him a lick on the cheek. She had to go and clean the warrior's den sadly. "Tell me if you find out anything interesting, I'll be cleaning the dens."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn (OPEN)   Wanting to learn (OPEN) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 18:27

He laughed a bit at her comment. "Okay. See ya tonight, Sis." He padded off to find Specklefur. "Specklefur?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn (OPEN)   Wanting to learn (OPEN) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 18:31

"What is it? Little apprentice?" Calmly asked a heavy-built she-cat as she looked down at the apprentice that had waltzed to her little shady spot. Licking her maw quickly the long-furred she-cat beckoned him close, Specklefur had caught the last bit of conversation before the apprentice had came to find her. Curling her tail around her paws as she looked down at the Littlepaw seeing as Hawkpaw wasn't with him."You want a history lesson? Well I have lots to share! What would you like to know little apprentice? Dewstars reign? Soulfangs ambition?" Lowering her head as she looked at the small cat and lowering her voice with a light rasp the brown-furred feline meowed. "Or the deomilities? Now I might not give very accurate information on them but I have quite a story to tell!" She meowed with a huff.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn (OPEN)   Wanting to learn (OPEN) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 18:46

"Everything! It all fascinates me!" He said happily. "Oh- but I would like to hear about Dapple... Dappleheart or something murder. I heard the queens talk about it. Do you?"

(Link in Fourtrees I think: Eek! Help me! I need him to have a hatred for Shadowclan ;)

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn (OPEN)   Wanting to learn (OPEN) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 18:58

"Oh that one? I don't know very much about that one.. I wasn't there for it but from what I know one of our cats was murdered... There was a cat named Honeydrop I believe, they were claiming it was a Shadowclan warrior - apprentice. I don't know if they ever figured out the murderer, but they had dark fur like every Shadowclan cat, from all I've heard it was a Shadowclan cat apprentice that murdered Dapplepelt, it caused lots of grief for all of us. Sorry I can't tell much more, that's all I know." Sympathetically meowed the older she-cat, a brow lifting in regret as she watched the apprentice's expression. "Dapplepelt was your father wasn't he? Correct me if I'm wrong." She asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn (OPEN)   Wanting to learn (OPEN) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 19:06

"No... He's Hollyberry's dad. She told me. That's sad. I knew Shadowclan was evil..." He growled lowly. But then he perked up. "Can you tell me about Dewstar's reign?" He asked excitedly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn (OPEN)   Wanting to learn (OPEN) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 19:14

"Dewstars reign? Dewstars reign isn't all that special from all I remember, but Dewstar was a great leader and her death was a sad one, taken out by rats on her last life." Pausing to think the she-cat straightened her back before continuing. "Dewstar was a lot better than our current leader, Spottedstar, Dewstar wasn't too soft but some could even say she was violent enough to become battle hungry. Dewstar was a great and noble leader and I looked up to her a lot, and Spottedstar since she was my mentor as well, Dewstar wasted no time when it came to breaking news to any cat. If my memory serves me right I believe she had fought against the deomilties but I'm not sure best to ask Spottedstar for that." She meowed with a nod, bring a paw up to her face to lick it clean and flat.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn (OPEN)   Wanting to learn (OPEN) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 20:32

"Okay. That's really interesting, Specklefur! Is there anything else notable before I go on the last hunting patrol? I think it leaves in a bit." Littlepaw said with a shrug.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn (OPEN)   Wanting to learn (OPEN) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 20:39

"Well there's a tale that I know better than most... and I think apprentices like you should be able to learn it and know it for seasons to come if a cat like this... monstrosity is to come again." She hissed, her tone darkening with malice as she thought of it. "This one is a long one so if you don't mind missing a patrol I can take you out later?" She meowed, she wanted cats to be aware of that tyrant for seasons to come for another like him may come again.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn (OPEN)   Wanting to learn (OPEN) EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 20:49

"I don't mind. Please share!" He said excidetedly and sat down, curling tail around paw, his eyes gleaming with interest.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn (OPEN)   Wanting to learn (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanting to learn (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next