Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Theres no need to worry [For snow/open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

Theres no need to worry [For snow/open] Empty
PostSubject: Theres no need to worry [For snow/open]   Theres no need to worry [For snow/open] EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 18:11

It was a warm, sunny day during newleaf; perfect in orcapaw's eyes. she had a plethora of activities she could spend her time doing, and she had chose to laze about and soak up the sun while it lasted. The fluffy black she-cat let out a deep and content sigh; Her eyes were mere slits as she lay sprawled out on the ground as she sunk deeper into relaxation. A breeze glided across her face and she parted her jaws to taste the pasting scents. Prey, dirt, and grass as usual. Starting to remember some memories. Luckily, Orcapaw  was dragged away from those thoughts of guilt and bad memories by some sort of blockage of the sunlight. she blinked, turning towards the figure of a cat. Some light still shone at her, blinding her and prohibiting the recognizing of the stranger. "Hey," she said in a nonchalant tone. " What're you blockin' my sun for?"

Last edited by Crystal on Sat 16 May 2015 - 7:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333

PostSubject: Re: Theres no need to worry [For snow/open]   Theres no need to worry [For snow/open] EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 18:15

Ivykit turned and looked at the apprentice. "What? I didn't know I was in your way, sorry.." Ivykit mumbled embarrassed. She didn't really know the apprentice, only the fact she was newly appointed.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Theres no need to worry [For snow/open]   Theres no need to worry [For snow/open] EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 7:18

Orcapaw ducked her head to where her shadow covered most of her face in order to see her clearly. It was Ivykit. The fluffy apprentice didn't know much about the black she-kit besides the point that they were litter-mates when she was in her kit-hood. Orcapaw didn't understand why she enjoyed sunshine so much, her fur was long and thick so she often over heated, but she didn't mind to much. The black and white she-cat simply shrugged as if it didn't matter. "Thats fine Ivykit I just thought you were somebody else for a moment." She grinned towards the she-kit her green eyes bright and looking back towards the sun. " It's so nice out today! Right?" She mewed towards the small kit, her grin turning wider.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333

PostSubject: Re: Theres no need to worry [For snow/open]   Theres no need to worry [For snow/open] EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 8:59

Ivykit nodded. She paused for a moment to look more at the she-apprentice. Then she recognized it was Orcapaw. She looked at how healthy Orcapaw looked. She looked stronger and more muscular. Ivykit wondered if she'd look like that when she turned into an apprentice. She glanced back at Orcapaw's eyes and replied, Yeah, I like the sun. It's super warm and makes me feel like I'm in some paradise where the land is full of prey and where there is no war.. It gives me hope.. " She said, feeling like she sounded stupid.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theres no need to worry [For snow/open]   Theres no need to worry [For snow/open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Theres no need to worry [For snow/open]
Page 1 of 1