Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The First Snow (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

The First Snow (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The First Snow (OPEN)   The First Snow (OPEN) EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 4:48 pm

Bat woke up to an unusually bright morning, the white-coated ground outside shone in the morning light. He was perplexed, this was his first winter. He nudged Pepper to wake her and stretched before standing at the edge of the clear barn floor where cold seeped into his fur. Flakes of snow fell and stuck to his fur and muzzle as bright blue eyes stared in wonder at the strange weather.

Pepper grumbled in protest but woke up regardless, she blinked and looked with wide eyes at the falling snow. She had never seen it either and pulled herself to his side, letting out a breath that fogged and drifted off. She reached out a paw and swatted at the flakes, getting a few to melt on her paw.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: The First Snow (OPEN)   The First Snow (OPEN) EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 5:06 pm

(When you finish that HEX History of Magic homework)

Wolf, who had now grow into a sleek-furred youngster, padded quietly out of her nest of two-leg pelts. This morning was considerably brisker, colder, and she wondered what was happening. She joined Bat and Pepper and widened her eyes in surprise at the powdery white thing falling on the ground. It was everywhere!

She smiled and imediately pounced into it, enjoying how it cooled her fur. She smiled and beckoned the two other cats to play in the snow as well, her eyes shining.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The First Snow (OPEN)   The First Snow (OPEN) EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 6:31 pm

Pepper smiled and pulled herself out into the snow, swiping a paw and sending flakes back into the air. Her green eyes were fixed on the endless fall of snow. A few fell on her nose and made her sneeze.

Bat walked out into the snow and reared up before shoving his paws through the snow, sending a wave of it up around them with a laugh that was rarely heard. He was stark contrast to the environment until snow dotted him like a night sky's stars.

Pepper looked surprised, when had she last heard him laugh? She purred softly, it was nice when Bat wasn't stone faced.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Snow (OPEN)   The First Snow (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Snow (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: