Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

BLOSSOM!she might come back!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

do you want blossom to come back
1.of course
BLOSSOM!she might come back! - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%BLOSSOM!she might come back! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 11 ]
2.sure
BLOSSOM!she might come back! - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%BLOSSOM!she might come back! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
3.don't care
BLOSSOM!she might come back! - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%BLOSSOM!she might come back! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
4.no
BLOSSOM!she might come back! - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%BLOSSOM!she might come back! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
5.HECK NO!
BLOSSOM!she might come back! - Page 2 Vote_lcap34%BLOSSOM!she might come back! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 34% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

BLOSSOM!she might come back! - Page 2 Empty
PostBLOSSOM!she might come back!

if you peaple want blossom back vote!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

BLOSSOM!she might come back! :: Comments

Anonymous
Re: BLOSSOM!she might come back!
Post Tue 8 Jun 2010 - 16:11 by Guest
Go away, blossom. we know its you
Hawkie
Post Tue 8 Jun 2010 - 16:24 by Hawkie
We wont fall for it bloss. we arnt fools... we know it's you and we dont feel sorry
Leo
Post Tue 8 Jun 2010 - 16:27 by Leo
YaY! *high fives Twist and Hawk*
Dew
Post Tue 8 Jun 2010 - 16:29 by Dew
She can come back. I dont really care. As long as she is more careful about what she does.
BlossomClaw
Post Wed 9 Jun 2010 - 16:49 by BlossomClaw
Mudkit wrote:
I JUST REALIZED POPPY IS BLOSSOM
no she isn't...she is my close friend though we could be like twins! trust me! i am NOT poppy!
Leo
Post Wed 9 Jun 2010 - 17:00 by Leo
GOOOO AWAY!!!
BlossomClaw
Post Wed 9 Jun 2010 - 17:03 by BlossomClaw
wow...hawk you too? i seriously thought that all of you were my friends!i canot believe that you can think that you know someone and then just with one little post you realize that they hate you too!fine! i will leave! and if anyone wants to EVER talk to me in my class again other than twist...just forget about it!
Leo
Post Wed 9 Jun 2010 - 17:07 by Leo
Finally! :roll:
Goldfish
Post Wed 9 Jun 2010 - 17:31 by Goldfish
Wow... you guys were... kind of harsh... -.- She just needs to learn to be a bit more... you know... Just want to say, Blossom, if you would stop spamming, and be a lot more considerate of other members, we'd want you around the site more... k? =/
Anonymous
Post Tue 15 Jun 2010 - 17:13 by Guest
oh, really blossom? Prove it too us then, if you want us to believe this story of yours.

And, anyway, you told me yourself that you didn't know poppykit in real life. I heard you, so did sleepykit. and if thats true then why did she say something earlier about "oh, shes standing right here and she read this!"?, and she also speels crappy like you. "peaple"? Thats how you've ALWAYS spelled it.
Flybot
Post Tue 15 Jun 2010 - 18:08 by Flybot
YOU GUYS ARE SOOOO MEAN!! BLOSSOM IS MYIA FRIEND! NO WONDER SHE WANTS TO LEAVE!!!
Bloo
Post Tue 15 Jun 2010 - 18:46 by Bloo
I agree with Firepaw and Goldenfeather. She just needs a chance to get in with the rules and members. You guys are all being a bit too harsh with all of this. How would you like it if you were talked and made fun of all of the time? Believe me, I know, and it's not fun.
Leo
Post Tue 15 Jun 2010 - 19:57 by Leo
Yeah, I know too....but its for a reason.
Tarto-sensei
Post Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 8:59 by Tarto-sensei
Spam and randomness isn't much of a good reason. It's not like every other post is spam! And most of us are random so who are we to argue with that!?
Really, give her another chance to get in with the rules.

And you guys ought to read the rules again, too, rule 1 is not to be mean or hurtful to others. Read it for yourself.
Leo
Post Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 10:05 by Leo
We did. Oh Moonmist...you gotta get these new users under control...they're posting wierd stuff when they're not even approved....
Post  by Sponsored content

BLOSSOM!she might come back!

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next