Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Adding a stone

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

Adding a stone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding a stone   Adding a stone - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 May 2015 - 20:18

Orcapaw held back a annoyed and irritated huff, the last thing she wanted to do was cause this kit to have a temper attack. The fluffy apprentice forced a bright smile and nodded without a word, though her green gaze looked bored, maybe she could come up with a reason to leave or something. She quickly looked over when she heard a smack on the ground her eyes slightly narrowing, kit's really have no respect for anybody do they.

Trying to act surprised Orcapaw stumbled backwards landing hard on her back. Moaning and wailing, "Oh nooooo! you got me Stonestar the great and powerful!! What are we going to dooooo noooooo!" Orcapaw screeched her paws failing in the air trying to act a bit panicked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adding a stone   Adding a stone - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 May 2015 - 21:05

Not picking up Orcapaw's obvious disapproval and annoyance the little kit squeaked in agreement as she was the leader now. "Go Orcatail! My trusted deputy and go gather moss and treat the elders for their ticks! Do not stop till you have done them all!" She ordered, tilting her head back as if to mimic the motion of looking down on other cats.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Adding a stone   Adding a stone - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 May 2015 - 21:07

Treat the elders for ticks..? Was she kidding no way was she going to do that and she did not approve of the warrior name of Orcatail, she wanted to be called Orcaheart as a warrior. Orcapaw snorted "Don't you mean Orcaheart! Stonestar!?!" Orcapaw asked tilting her head, settling down as she was not going to treat the elders for ticks.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adding a stone   Adding a stone - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 May 2015 - 21:21

"No! no no no you are named Orcatail, no go do your duties or I'll demote you!" She whined, stomping again in her place, her usual short kitten temper already at its limits. 'How dare she disrespect her leader like that UGH! I should have her exiled for being so dumb!' She thought angrily, giving her tail a few angry lashes before hissing "I should have you exiled!"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Adding a stone   Adding a stone - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 May 2015 - 21:27

"Exiled? Why in the name of starclan would you exile your best deputy and your best warrior!" Orcapaw huffed stomping her own paw onto the ground, what a mousebrained leader Stonestar was! She better not exile her or skyclan will be over. She decided that it would be best to take down this mousebrained leader! Orcapaw ran towards Stonestar easily pinning down the small she-kit. "How do you like this Stonestar!" She squeaked batting at Stonekits nose her green eyes twinkling with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adding a stone   Adding a stone - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 May 2015 - 18:45

"Because you're du-" She was cut off before finishing, feeling impact as she fell backwards the little kit gave a squeak of surprise and pain as she hit her head on the ground with a soft-thunk, not enough to cause injury but enough to feel pretty painful for a little kitten like herself. Trembling under Orcapaw the she-cat felt herself grow overwhelmingly upset, if she could cry she'd be sobbing her eyes out. "MOOO- BREEZEESTAR ORCAPAW IS HURTING ME AND BEING A BIG MEAANIEIEEE" She wailed.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Adding a stone   Adding a stone - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 17:41

She wasn't sure what Stonekit had said but she was sure that the small kit had insulted her, oh well. She wasn't expecting for her tackle to be so powerful, when she had the squeak of surpprisement the fluffy apprentice quickly leaped off the kit. "Oh no! Stonekit are you alright..!" Orcapaw blinked holding back a gasp herself.

Her ears flattened when Stonekit yelled loudly for her mother, or for breezestar? This made her want to hit herself in the head, her obnoxious voice made her cringe every so often. A kit this age and still wailed for her mother..? Stonekit needed to mature.. Seriously. "I'm sorry Stonekit! Here!" Orcapaw mewed nudging the grey she-kit back onto her paws, grinning afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adding a stone   Adding a stone - Page 2 EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 14:54

Shakily getting up the little kit, awkwardly lifted her paw to her head. "O-Orcapaw.. I hit my he-head." She spluttered, stumbling a bit as she was nudged. Trying to return the apprentices grin but failing due to how upset she was at the current moment, sniffling a bit the small kit stumbled towards the nursery. "I don't want to play with you anymore, you hurt me." She stated before stumbling into the den, her tail dragging behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adding a stone   Adding a stone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adding a stone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2