Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Not Quite Stone [O]

Go down 
+3
Beenettle
Romantica
Alex
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

Not Quite Stone [O] Empty
PostSubject: Not Quite Stone [O]   Not Quite Stone [O] EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 19:14

Stonekit was bored, which she often was. Her father was too busy ensuring his clan was alright, and she was left with the molly who had helped make her... but she was just caring for her until she was an apprentice. Her other father wasn't around because he was lost or something! Then when she tried to make some fun, she was told to be respectful because she was in another clan's camp or something... it was boring. The kit wandered for a little while, dark fur not quite blending with her rocky surroundings, despite her name. Finally, she plopped down in the sun, making the most obnoxious sigh she could. Maybe some cat would come to play...

Not Quite Stone [O] Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1248

PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Stone [O]   Not Quite Stone [O] EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 0:59

Stoatkit lay on his side by the nursery entrace. Despite the crowded camp, it seemed no one ever wanted to befriend the kit. Life seemed dull and boring to him as a result. With nothing to do, Stoatkit decided he would take a nap. As he got up to stretch however, he heard an exaggerated sigh. Turning to the direction  of the noise Stoatkit found a kit lazing in the sun. If they don't come to me, I'll just have to go to them! the kit thought before padding over. "Hi, I'm Stoatkit," he meowed.
Back to top Go down
Beenettle

Beenettle

Characters : Molepaw, Beechpaw, Fangkit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice, Skyclan/Apprentice, Shadowclan/Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Stone [O]   Not Quite Stone [O] EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 9:34

Beechkit peeked his fluffy head out of the nursery. He saw Stoatkit introducing himself to one of the Shadowclan kits. Beechkit left the nursery and stared towards the other kits. He puffed out his chest and went to introduce himself. "I'm Beechkit." He spoke , almost interrupting Stoatkit.

| Molepaw ♀ | Apprentice | TC | #cc66ff | 20HP/60SP |
| Beechpaw ♂ | Apprentice | SkC | #ff9933 | 20HP/60SP |
Fangkit ♀ | Kit | SC | #33cccc | 10HP/30SP |
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Stone [O]   Not Quite Stone [O] EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 19:26

Swiftheart purred gently walking over to the kits. She always loved being around them, the extraverted warrior was good at making new friends and she wondered if the kits would want to play a game. Even though she was a full grown warrior she was still very playful and would often play with kits if they wanted.

Hello you all she greeted them flicking her tail happily

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Janet

Characters : Snowpaw[S], Burnpaw[B], Cloudkit[C]
Clan/Rank : WindClan/apprentice[S], ShadowClan/Apprentice[B], RiverClan/Kit[C]
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Stone [O]   Not Quite Stone [O] EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 21:46

"Hello Swiftheart" Burnkit answered to the warrior.

Burnkit had heard Stonekit's sigh and saw all his other denmates gathering up around her. Burnkit had gotten to Stonekit just about the time Swiftheart had.

"I am Burnkit" Burnkit proudly introduced himself to Stonekit.
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Stone [O]   Not Quite Stone [O] EmptyMon 22 Aug 2022 - 21:22

Swiftheart purred happily to see Burnkit again.

Would you kits like to see around? she purred.  She was never big on the rule that kits couldnt see around out of camp just a little bit.  Everyone deserved some level of freedom. She would keep a very close eye on them and they could just sorta peek out of camp without going out.  She was sure that it would get them something to remember if nothing else.  Having to move from shadowclan to here was probably not the most fun for them

If you promise to stay close we maybe could look at the outer wall at the very edge of camp she was not really wanting them all the way out of camp because... well this was in a foreign territory that she was not so familiar with.  So they could go right up to but not outside of camp... that was fine right??? yes technically that was indeed fine with the rules so there should be no worries.  Burnkit had already explored out of camp and that was their secret.  A little adventure especially with a full warrior at their sides... well better to explore with her than on their own right?

(OOC: sorry late night post so might not be well written idk XD)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Beenettle

Beenettle

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Stone [O]   Not Quite Stone [O] EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022 - 11:22

Beechkit looked up at the warrior. He mewed, "I want to go see around the camp!"

He pounced on a leaf, almost making it flutter away. " I'll be the best warrior in all the clans! I'll be a great hero to the forest! "

He puffed out his chest, and stood up straight to try and look bigger. He was ready to explore.

Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1248

PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Stone [O]   Not Quite Stone [O] EmptyTue 23 Aug 2022 - 12:08

Stoatkit stared at Beechkit. The nerve of this kit. He claimed that he would be the best warrior in all of the clans? "You'll have a hard time being the best warrior in my shadow!" He proclaimed, mimicking Beechkit's stance. Stoatkit turned his gaze to the warrior, "That goes for you too. You may be bigger than me, and super old, but you won't be for long!" As he spoke to the warrior, he realized his position. Though his aspirations were big, he was tiny in comparison. Deflating slightly, he added "I want to see around too. If you take me with you I'll owe you, which would be a great honor."
Back to top Go down
ghostleviathan

ghostleviathan

Characters : Daypaw
Clan/Rank : Skyclan | Kit
Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Stone [O]   Not Quite Stone [O] EmptyThu 25 Aug 2022 - 8:56

Sprawled out in an errant patch of sunlight, Daykit watched the other cats mingling and talking. A yawn split his face for a moment, and he flicked his ears to ward off the lingering weight of a nap, sitting up and shaking his fur out.

His attention skipped between Beechkit and Stoatkit for a moment. Even from this distance and at his age, he understood the type of cats they surely were bound to be: motivated, determined to make their clan proud and their names heard.

It's too bad they don't seem to be a whisker away from fighting, he thought idly, then quickly amended the thought as if he'd said it aloud and was about to be chastised for it. It's good, I mean. Good that they aren't.

Movement caught his eye and Daykit turned his head to where one of the other kits had settled. Dark fur and bright eyes... What was her name? Stonekit? Not from SkyClan, he knew that. She looked a little miserable, he thought. If he managed to catch her eye, maybe he would offer a consoling purr - camp did get a little dull sometimes. If not... maybe he'd just have to go on over and strike up a game of some sort.

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Stone [O]   Not Quite Stone [O] EmptyFri 26 Aug 2022 - 12:16

🌲【Forestbreeze】🌲

Forestbreeze deposited his catches on the prey pile with a sigh. There were some days when he felt a bit homesick and it just so happened that this was one of those days. It had been around a moon or so since he had last seen the rest of Shadowclan—since he had last seen Iceheart. He missed her dearly. He hadn't lost hope in seeing her again but he had been forced to put all that aside to focus on supporting what was left of his clan. At least he had Honeypaw to keep him company most of the time. He liked to think that they had both gotten closer over the days.

The grey-and-white Shadowclanner was pushed out of his head as his gaze fell upon a familiar she-cat with a gaggle of kittens around her. A gentle laugh resounded from his throat as he watched her speak with them. Kittens were a soft spot for him. He secretly wanted some of his own. Perhaps one day...

He padded right over to the group with a soft smile upon his face. "Hello, Swiftheart! Hello everyone!" he greeted them jovially. He stopped a length or so away from them. "How are you all doing today? Have anything planned?" His eyes crinkled with mirth. He sat down so he could converse with the kits better. "My name is Forestbreeze. Mind if I join you all?"

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Beenettle

Beenettle

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Stone [O]   Not Quite Stone [O] EmptyFri 26 Aug 2022 - 12:29

Beechkit looked at the Shadowclan tom. He smiled and meowed, "Any cat can, especially since I am a protector of all cats!" He marched around the group of cats, as if he was guarding a nest.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Quite Stone [O]   Not Quite Stone [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Quite Stone [O]
Page 1 of 1