Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Emberkit for Widclan Meddie

Go down 
+3
Echo
Laurel
Bloom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Emberkit for Widclan Meddie Empty
PostSubject: Emberkit for Widclan Meddie   Emberkit for Widclan Meddie EmptyThu 7 May 2015 - 20:10

Cat Name: Emberkit

Clan: Windclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: The duties of a medicine cat is to heal and serve the clan before themselves. They treat the sick and wounded. They interoperate Starclan's prophecies and share with the leader. Their job is to help the clan however they can like caring for nursing queens, healing wounded warriors, helping cats give birth, etc. Medicine cat's don't fight in battles, they heal in battles and do whatever they can to help. 

What you would do with this position: I would post whenever I can get on. From what you see, I'm active. I would follow the warrior code and be loyal to the clan and the needs of it. I would heal all the sick/injured cats to full health. I will try my hardest to complete the duties of medicine cats and do what is needed to be done. Medicine cats are here to help the clan, which is exactly what I would be doing, and so much more. I would follow my leader's orders as well as Starclan's.

Why you think you deserve this position: I deserve this because I am active and I have been on this site for a while. I'm a pretty good rper and I am active, which is what is needed from those higher-up cats now a days. I believe I am trustworthy enough to follow all that I have said and be accepted as a medicine cat. 

Recommendations: Coal? Kisuchu? Cat? Others?

I believe Suntail is dead now, so once Gorsepaw becomes a full meddie, Emberkit can be his apprentice.

Emberkit for Widclan Meddie Image13

Emberkit for Widclan Meddie Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Emberkit for Widclan Meddie   Emberkit for Widclan Meddie EmptyThu 7 May 2015 - 20:14

FYI, Gorsepaw will straight up murder Emberkit if he dares to get involved in a romantic relationship as MCA/MC. He won't be anywhere near understanding and will do everything in his power to have Emberkit demoted or removed until his last breath. So just keep this in mind, but other than that, I recommend you.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Emberkit for Widclan Meddie   Emberkit for Widclan Meddie EmptyThu 7 May 2015 - 20:14

I recommend you too :)

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Emberkit for Widclan Meddie   Emberkit for Widclan Meddie EmptyThu 7 May 2015 - 20:29

Kisuchu wrote:
FYI, Gorsepaw will straight up murder Emberkit if he dares to get involved in a romantic relationship as MCA/MC. He won't be anywhere near understanding and will do everything in his power to have Emberkit demoted or removed until his last breath. So just keep this in mind, but other than that, I recommend you.

I hope you don't mean this seriously. xD
Anyway, you should probably get that medicine cat ceremony done before you take on Ember.
Recommended~

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Emberkit for Widclan Meddie   Emberkit for Widclan Meddie EmptyThu 7 May 2015 - 20:35

Recommended cx
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Emberkit for Widclan Meddie   Emberkit for Widclan Meddie EmptyThu 7 May 2015 - 20:37

Maybe not murder, but angry hissing/attempted maiming.

Waiting on an MC to have a training post for Gorse- done because Suntail died before training Gorse- anything so can't become a meddie cat yet.
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Emberkit for Widclan Meddie   Emberkit for Widclan Meddie EmptyThu 7 May 2015 - 20:42

Recommended!
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Emberkit for Widclan Meddie   Emberkit for Widclan Meddie EmptyThu 7 May 2015 - 21:03

Recommended!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Emberkit for Widclan Meddie   Emberkit for Widclan Meddie EmptyFri 8 May 2015 - 6:22

Don't worry, Kisuchu, Emberkit's a good little fella.
So my recommendations are:
Kisuchu
Cat
Amethyst
Crystal
Echo
Softsong
A Kitty

Last edited by Pansycake (Bloom) on Fri 8 May 2015 - 13:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

PostSubject: Re: Emberkit for Widclan Meddie   Emberkit for Widclan Meddie EmptyFri 8 May 2015 - 9:19

I recommend! ;)

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Emberkit for Widclan Meddie   Emberkit for Widclan Meddie EmptySat 9 May 2015 - 6:55

So is this approved or...?

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Emberkit for Widclan Meddie   Emberkit for Widclan Meddie EmptySat 9 May 2015 - 10:17

Eh, why not?
Approved~

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emberkit for Widclan Meddie   Emberkit for Widclan Meddie Empty

Back to top Go down

Emberkit for Widclan Meddie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: