Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Looking for parents!

Go down 
+3
Bloom
Laurel
Blaze
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Looking for parents! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 16:19

Alternates to Flamekit if you want something along the same lines. Firekit, Emberkit, Burnkit, Scorchkit, Searkit, Flarekit, etc.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 16:28

Thank you Sleeps, I have been spammed by this newer member for "rudeness" and telling me to shut my mouth. So I would appreciate if he would understand that one rule without thinking im being rude. Coon may have not been on in awhile, but it doesn't really change things. I don't care if he changes his name or not, but he doesn't need to be rude about it. To keep to the rules would be to change his name involuntarily. But since such a big deal has been made, I'm done arguing and wasting time on the matter.

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Apr 2015 - 12:43

Thank you, Sleepy. I'm sorry, but I don't want to change my name. Sorry to break the rules, too, when I registered I hadn't read the rules yet. But I promise my warrior name won't be 'Flameclaw', like the current deputy. And those were good name ideas, Kisuchu, I would have picked one of them if I hadn't spent about a week trying to figure out the perfect first-half of my name for this site (which ended up being Flame). And Rose, I never told you to 'shut your mouth', I wouldn't do that because it's against the rules for being rude. I never meant to be rude, I was just retorting back because I was offended by your post telling Sleepy (or whoever it was) to point me in the direction of the rules (that's the part that sounded rude to me). I'm not going to say sorry, though, because I don't feel any regret posting what I am posting, and had posted.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 May 2015 - 5:13

Dear Flamekit,

I would LOVE to have a kit. I am very lonely. I would love to be your  mother. You do not have to change your name! I love it already. Please let me know if you would like me to be your nice caring mother. My username is iwillrule1122. Thank you.

Love, Goldenpelt Cute Cute Loveeyes? Ghost Loveeyes? Ghost Float Ghost Float Ghost In Love Hamu In Love Hamu In Love Hamu
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 May 2015 - 7:15

I don't think you read my PM?
Please check it, and more importantly, because Flamekit already has a family.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! - Page 2 EmptySat 9 May 2015 - 5:08

Yeah, I already have family. Sorry. And I wouldn't have chosen you even if I didn't have a family, because you only own a she-cat, not also a tom. But otherwise, you sound pretty nice. Just make sure that from now on you read all the posts in a topic, so you are caught up in everything.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 12:01

Did I not get a kit? Oh, dang. I wish to have kits.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 12:09

Don't worry! You'll get one. Is Goldenpelt from ThunderClan? If she is, she can be Sunkit's mother! Sun is my other character. Here's the link to sign up: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t18727-parents-for-sunkit-of-thunderclan

Well, not sign up, but you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 12:13

But before she can do that she has to make a cat first, we start out as kits here so she cannot be Sunkits mother, she'll have to settle for that or as a sibling until her cat can actually have a mate and have kittens.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/f1-cat-creation right here is where you can create a cat, you will have to wait for a admin to approve of it before too.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! - Page 2 EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 12:20

Oh, sorry Grey, I didn't know she didn't have a cat. Alright, Goldenkit can be his sibling, how about that iwillrule1122?

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for parents!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2