Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Looking for parents!

Go down 
+3
Bloom
Laurel
Blaze
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Looking for parents! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 10:11

Hello! I'm looking for some parents here. I'm Flamekit, from ThunderClan. I'd like ThunderClan parents only, and please do not lie about your Clan. Here's my template:

Kit name: Flamekit
Clan: ThunderClan
Origins: Full-Clan (ThunderClan)
Special Requests: Flamekit would like kind and loving parents, who will support and raise him fairly and lovingly.

Thank you!

Flamekit
P.S. If you want to PM me, my username is Flamekit.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 10:14

Softsong could but I'll have to check with Kisichu to see if their fine with it.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 10:42

Um...shouldn't you make a creation for Flamekit first? But once the creation is approved, I could have Blazingheart and Hollyberry give birth to him (but it looks like Softsong and Kisichu are already taking him in) if it's okay with Coal.

Looking for parents! Image13

Looking for parents! Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 13:22

Blazingheart and Hollyberry sound good. Sorry Softsong, but Blazingheart and Hollyberry are both Clan cats, and Kisichu is not a Clan name. And Pansycake, I'll come back to this post to tell you when I've been approved. Thanks!

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 13:27

Wow ok um Kisuchu is the username of Duskfall's rper.

Softsong (my cat) and Duskfall(Kisuchu cat) would be your cats parent but ok whatever if Panseycake wants to do that then thats fine

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 13:31

Oh, sorry, Softsong. I didn't mean to be rude. I'm truly sorry for the confusion. But if you don't mind, I will choose Blazingheart and Hollyberry to be my parents. But you can be my friends!

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 13:35

Thats alright I understand just thought i'd offer

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 14:40

Okay, I've been accepted, Pansycake! Blazingheart and Hollyberry can be my parents, now! P.S. Do we just decide that, or do we have to tell the Clan leader or something?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 15:09

Minor matters like parents/kits/mates are for you to decide with other roleplayers. Discuss with Pansycakes what you want to do :)

Also nice to meet you, I'm Kisuchu, Duskfalls rper :)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 15:13

Nice to meet you, too! I deeply respect Duskfall, he seems like a good cat to become deputy (though he's not, I know).
And this is to you, Pansycake: Maybe you should add that Flamekit is your son on your profile, too, if you haven't already done it. I added that Blazingheart and Hollyberry are my parents already.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 15:32

Flamekit, please note that there is already a Flame in Thunderclan, so you have to change your name.

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 15:44

Rose, stop intervening with my name. You've done it three times, and if you are determined for me to change my name, you might as well tell me to stop coming to this site. And I'm asking you to stop NOW.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 15:46

Ok sorry to intervine n this but rose is right there can only be like one cat with the same name in the same clan like as Rose was saying and if she told you three times listen dont catch an attitude

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 15:47

Calm down guys, let's wait for a mod to response with the answer. SLEEPS?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 16:15

ohai, I've been summoned.

Rose is right in that we have a rule where two cats cannot have the same prefix (such as Flame-) in the same Clan, to prevent confusion. So please don't try to misconstrue it as hostility—Rose and the others are just trying to uphold the rules. The rule's in place to prevent confusion, because there were points in time when there were six different Stormsomethings in RiverClan. So you can see why we added it, lol.

However, Flamekit has already been approved, and I've heard that Coon hasn't even posted in the activity check yet. I don't think it'll hurt too much to let this slide for now, however, if Flame wouldn't mind changing their name, that would be very appreciated.

Any objections? Yay? Nay? Sic semper tyrannis?

Looking for parents! I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for parents!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next