Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lets talk about pain

Go down 
+3
Cat
Ebby
Bloom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Lets talk about pain Empty
PostSubject: Lets talk about pain   Lets talk about pain EmptyThu 23 Apr 2015 - 6:38

I just got 2 teeth pulled out and THEY HURT SO BADLY. On one of the teeth, the roots were extreamly long and the dentist said there was no way it could've come out on it's own. So right now my mouth is a pool of blood and my IPhone is disabled for an hour because of my stupid password and I can't feel the left side of my face. I honestly just wanna punch someone right now.

Any way, enough of talking about my pain and suffering. Anyone else have anything they need to get off their shoulders and relese the anger of pain and sorrow and suffering?

Lets talk about pain Image13

Lets talk about pain Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about pain   Lets talk about pain EmptyThu 23 Apr 2015 - 8:45

I'm sorry. :c I got a molar pulled out. It's not fun at all.
Just remember to take your medicine. qwq

Lets talk about pain PDt1Qqd Lets talk about pain Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about pain   Lets talk about pain EmptyThu 23 Apr 2015 - 11:00

Ugg. Pain. Teeth. Never gotten a cavity and forgot to brush my teeth (THEY HURT LIKE HELL THOUGH!) for a week because of family issues and my "sleeping disorder" as my friends call it. Also, never trust a guinea pig with a bag of cheetos.....

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about pain   Lets talk about pain EmptyThu 23 Apr 2015 - 12:46

Please taste this medicine. It is filled with healthy ingredients to remove your pain someday. We've given it a unique flavoring for your tasting pleasure. I hope you like the taste of death.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about pain   Lets talk about pain EmptyThu 23 Apr 2015 - 14:28

Pain, without love?
Pain, can't get enough?

Brush your teeth, kids.

i need braces ;_;

Lets talk about pain I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about pain   Lets talk about pain EmptyThu 23 Apr 2015 - 16:40

King Falcon I wrote:
Please taste this medicine. It is filled with healthy ingredients to remove your pain someday. We've given it a unique flavoring for your tasting pleasure. I hope you like the taste of death.

Relevant

I have terrible teeth, I feel your pain when talking about pain bro. Dental stuff is the worst.

Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about pain   Lets talk about pain EmptyThu 23 Apr 2015 - 16:52

Someone flailed a cockroach around today. I got scared, ran, and someone tripped me and I fell face-first onto tile floor.
I have a huge bump on my chin now mmm great

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Lets talk about pain N6a5zHfLets talk about pain IMrnxD6Lets talk about pain GMXQgOOLets talk about pain JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Lets talk about pain GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about pain   Lets talk about pain Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets talk about pain
Page 1 of 1