Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Seasonal shades [Plot idea]

Go down 
+3
Ebby
The Silver
Crystal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Seasonal shades [Plot idea] Empty
PostSubject: Seasonal shades [Plot idea]   Seasonal shades [Plot idea] EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 4:10

So I was thinking, maybe we should having seasonal issues for clans to tackle. So like the deathly shades plot, except every season, leaders/or admins, can roll the dice for each clan and they get an issue they need to deal with.

I thought this would be an interesting for clans to deal with, and rogues can be exempt from the rolling, giving them a chance to build forces and maybe even attack certain clans who are weak. At the moment, the power balance is pretty even and this would throw a wrench in things.

Eg.

Newleaf/Greenleaf
1. Flooding/Fire/Drought (Which ever is more likely for your territory)
2. Twoleg disturbance
3. Fox/Badger
4. RATS (bringing w/ illnesses)
5. Dogs
6. SAFE

Leaf-fall/Leaf bare (Everyone has to roll for Nothing/Whitecough/Greencough like deathly shades)
1. Traps set by humans
2. Scarce Prey
3. Scarce herbs
4. Fox/badger
5. SAFE
6. Flooding/Fire/Water pollution (Which ever is more likely for your territory)

It can be monthly if seasonal seems too long, and for things like illness, rpers will have to roll for their individual cats

Tell me what you think, and constructive criticism is welcome.

Last edited by Kisuchu on Tue 7 Apr 2015 - 17:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal shades [Plot idea]   Seasonal shades [Plot idea] EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 12:00

Individual cats? You mean individual clans? 

But I like the idea.
Back to top Go down
The Silver

The Silver

Characters : Silverpaw, Whiskerpaw, Fang
Clan/Rank : [Silver]TC Apprentice [Whisker]SC Apprentice
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal shades [Plot idea]   Seasonal shades [Plot idea] EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 13:40

Sounds cool. It could add a lot of depth to the rp with each clan having to suffer individually, which can also reason for interactions between the clans like battles, wanting territory, etc.

Seasonal shades [Plot idea] 4OQEDwp Seasonal shades [Plot idea] NN2R64j
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal shades [Plot idea]   Seasonal shades [Plot idea] EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 14:04

We're already procrastinating on our leaf-bare woes

Seasonal shades [Plot idea] PDt1Qqd Seasonal shades [Plot idea] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal shades [Plot idea]   Seasonal shades [Plot idea] EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 16:31

I think this is a really neat idea ouo
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal shades [Plot idea]   Seasonal shades [Plot idea] EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 16:48

Could be cool. We have those site events that are supposed to be monthly, but I ran out of ideas for those fast, so this could help solve any boredom.

We could spice it up every season too, so it's not the same deal every year.

Seasonal shades [Plot idea] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sparkley

Sparkley

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal shades [Plot idea]   Seasonal shades [Plot idea] EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 20:25

Sounds fun!

Moonkit of Shadowclan
Seasonal shades [Plot idea] Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwarriorcatsadventures2.webs.com%2Flightningclancats.htm&ei=sizhVMeaAteyyATkhoKwCw&bvm=bv.85970519,d
Softkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal shades [Plot idea]   Seasonal shades [Plot idea] EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 20:59

Mm, sleeps, u can add ur magic touch.

And ebs, I guess we can rp it as dealt with and deal with the new issue each month/season instead of trying to catch up on issues. Catching up rarely works.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal shades [Plot idea]   Seasonal shades [Plot idea] EmptyThu 9 Apr 2015 - 18:43

Unfortunately, though, after a while, the plots would end up going untouched. The members would roll for whatever season and that would be it.. by the time the next season rolls around, nothing would have been done with the previous one and we'd just say it was dealt with and move on to the next for the cycle to repeat. It sounds like a cool idea for a little bit though~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seasonal shades [Plot idea]   Seasonal shades [Plot idea] Empty

Back to top Go down

Seasonal shades [Plot idea]
Page 1 of 1