Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lightningkit for MCA

Go down 
+2
Faith
.:Lightningkit:.
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Clan/Rank : RiverClan ~ Kit
Number of posts : 22

Lightningkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Lightningkit for MCA   Lightningkit for MCA EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 12:03

Cat Name: Lightningkit/paw/tail

Clan: RiverClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: A medicine cat's main duty is to assist injured cats, and though mostly in their own Clan, they must also attempt to heal other cats if they are injured. They must also communicate with StarClan and determine what signs from StarClan mean, and keep track of the herbs. A medicine cat must also train another cat to follow in their footsteps, and give help to the leader of the Clan in his/her decisions. If there is too much war going on, sometimes, it is the medicine cats' of those Clans responsibilities to work together to bring peace. Medicine cats must also have friendship, even over the borders of Clans, so they can help those in need in the other Clans.

What you would do with this position: With this position, Lightningkit would be able to come out of her shell, and do what she loves most: helping others. I will have Lightningkit learn about herself and her Clan, and learn of the miracles and tragedies of life and death. I will use this position as a way to get myself to be as active as possible on this forum, and to get to know the people I roleplay with. This position would also get me to learn more about the Warriors series, and the herbs they used in it. I will also, obviously, use it to help my Clan, and heal the cats in it.

Why you think you deserve this position: I think I deserve this position possibly the same amount as anybody else on this forum, but the reason I, in particular, deserve this position at all is because for one thing, I am terrible at getting my characters to do any of the warrior duties (lol) and for another, I really love to read all the herb guides, and figure out which one is best for the given situation. In fact, I have a few great medicine cat guides bookmarked in my browser, because in another forum, I was once a medicine cat assistant, and then that forum kinda died.

Recommendations:
Faith
Cat
Echo
Kisuchu
Kitty

Ok, I know that there is already a medicine cat apprentice for RiverClan, but there is not actual medicine cat, which makes me think that the med cat apprentice will be becoming a med cat soon, and will need an apprentice. Thanks, btw, for reading!

A RiverClan kit whose origins are unknown. She is very kind and loyal; however, she barely ever speaks, and she loves to be in the open air, or high in a tree. She wants to be a medicine cat, and does not enjoy swimming as much as other RiverClan cats do.
In OOC, her mother is an NPC WindClan cat, and her father is an NPC SkyClan cat.

Last edited by .:Lightningkit:. on Sun 29 Mar 2015 - 21:20; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit for MCA   Lightningkit for MCA EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 12:04

If this is allowed, I recommend!

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit for MCA   Lightningkit for MCA EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 12:05

Someone is already running for MCA so I'm not sure. But if that one doesn't go through, I recommend.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit for MCA   Lightningkit for MCA EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 12:09

Ok, thanks.

A RiverClan kit whose origins are unknown. She is very kind and loyal; however, she barely ever speaks, and she loves to be in the open air, or high in a tree. She wants to be a medicine cat, and does not enjoy swimming as much as other RiverClan cats do.
In OOC, her mother is an NPC WindClan cat, and her father is an NPC SkyClan cat.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit for MCA   Lightningkit for MCA EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 13:37

When two people run, it's a competition for whoever gets the most support~
Recommended!

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit for MCA   Lightningkit for MCA EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 15:20

Fight! Fight! Fight! Loljks no. Good luck wih your app.

Recommended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit for MCA   Lightningkit for MCA EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 15:22

Lol thanks!

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit for MCA   Lightningkit for MCA EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 15:30

Eh, why not. I reccommend! It will be exciting. Just put my name down, not if 'if doesn't go through'.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit for MCA   Lightningkit for MCA EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 15:41

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit for MCA   Lightningkit for MCA EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 21:07

I really enjoy the enthusiasm you have and how you made your application!

I recommend!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit for MCA   Lightningkit for MCA EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 21:19

Thanks! I promise it's not fake enthusiasm! XD

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit for MCA   Lightningkit for MCA EmptyMon 30 Mar 2015 - 14:06

Oh man, this is great. I didn't even see this application or else I would've recommended.

Unfortunately, Kitty has won more recommendations and gotten the position, so I'll have to turn this down. Sorry ;w;

I'll make sure to keep my eyes peeled for any application you make in the future, though.

Lightningkit for MCA I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit for MCA   Lightningkit for MCA EmptyMon 30 Mar 2015 - 15:56

Ok :) Thank you.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit for MCA   Lightningkit for MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightningkit for MCA
Page 1 of 1