Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 20:55

Breezestar leaped out of his den. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, join here beneath the Tall-branch for a clan meeting!"

Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony PDt1Qqd Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Last edited by Sleepy's Slave on Sun 29 Mar 2015 - 19:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 21:00

Hearing the words of a meeting, Mistypaw curiously peaked her head from the apprentice's den. Her amber eyes showing sudden shock, it had to be her warrior's ceremony. A small quiet squeal of excitment came from Mistypaw. It had been time, it really had been time. Although it was a bit saddening, Palepaw decided to become an MCA and Vixenpaw and Larkpaw hadn't been training so oftenly, but oh well they'll see each other soon. Mistypaw then let out another louder squeal, unable to rally her excitment. She quickly became embarrased and regained her structure as she quickly slipped from the den and settled down at the tall-branch.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 19:27

Larkpaw crept next to his sister, giving a chuff. "Didn't think I'd get my warrior ceremony?" he chuffed, noticing the unsuspecting gleam in her eye. He settled next to her, staring up at Breezestar who was apparently his brother-in-law?.

ooc: -talon i s'pose ;w;

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony N6a5zHfMistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony IMrnxD6Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony GMXQgOOMistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4945

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 19:29

Whitefur came out from the warriors den, deciding to join in on the ceremony because she needs to interact with her clan more. But also, because she wanted to know who she was going to also share a den with.

ooc;;

I have to do this..

Mistyclaw and Larktalon.
Breezestar decided these names
Because he's in a scratchy mood.

I'm sorry I had to have my pun time.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 19:02

"Mistypaw and Larkpaw, would you both step forward please?" The gray tabby meowed, waiting until they did so before speaking again. "I Breezestar, leader of SkyClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code and I commend them to you in each their turn."

"Larkpaw, Mistypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your lives?"

Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony PDt1Qqd Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 19:36

The brown tabby stepped forward, gazing up at Breezestar. "I do," he rumbled, his paws shifting with impatience.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony N6a5zHfMistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony IMrnxD6Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony GMXQgOOMistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 21:30

The question was tricky, breaking the warrior code was so simple.. She could have kits with a kitty-pet, loner, rouge and it would all be considering breaking the code. Or she could even have mates with someone from a different clan, and yet again that would be considered breaking the code. She didn't quite know how to answer this so she hesitated, slowly stepping up a single word came from her mouth. "I-I" The apprentice mewed glancing at Breezestar unsureness clear in her eyes.
Although looking at the tom standing up there, leading skyclan. Gave Mistypaw confidence, she knew in her heart that she was loyal this wasn't a hard question at all. Why did she even doubt her-self, she could do this, she could follow the warrior code and protect skyclan.. even with the cost of her life. "I do." Mistypaw said, smiling brightly and confidently as she looked towards her brother. She was glad that he would be a warrior as well, hopefully the two of them will make great warriors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Mistypaw and Larkpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: Tallbranch :: SkyClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: