Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Maid service!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drift

Drift

Clan/Rank : Rouge, Windclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Riverclan kit, another rouge
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 119

Maid service! Empty
PostSubject: Maid service!   Maid service! EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 14:00

Mist was scrambling around the alley which the group of cats lead by Mufasa was staying in. She had been given the task of cleaning up after everyone. As she picked up the remains of a half-eaten rat, she heard a voice behind her. The kit was only about four and a half moons old. Mist turned to see who it was.

Haze: Hazekit--Hazepaw--Hazecloud--Rverclan--She-cat
Mist: Rouge--She-cat
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

Maid service! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid service!   Maid service! EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 16:35

"Mist, do you want any help?" Asked Shades, she looked down at the kit. I don't know what else to say yay :D

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Clan/Rank : Rouge, Windclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Riverclan kit, another rouge
Pisces Cat

Maid service! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid service!   Maid service! EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 3:33

Mist looked up at Shades, shrugging. "I guess...I don't know," the kit dragged the rat over to one of the dumpsters and threw it in. "I think I got it, but it's just a little boring."

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior

Maid service! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid service!   Maid service! EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 3:41

"Then try making it a game." Said Shades, "How about whoever cleans up the most wins?"

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
warriorlover8484

warriorlover8484

Clan/Rank : Shadow Clan: Mist kit River Clan: Maple kit Wind Clan:Breeze kit Rouge: Moon Rouge: Clover
Gemini Horse
Number of posts : 72

Maid service! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid service!   Maid service! EmptyFri 27 Mar 2015 - 7:46

Moon, the new cat, went to clean up. Mufasa made him go clean. He spotted two other cats and recognized Shades." Hi Shades " he mewed and padded over.
Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Pisces Cat

Maid service! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid service!   Maid service! EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 4:31

Mist looked over at Moon. He looked about her age. She was unsure if he was nice and trustworthy or not, so she narrowed her eyes. "Hello," she replied reluctantly. "I'm Mist."

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Maid service! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid service!   Maid service! EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 6:50

Shades smiled at Moon as he walked up, and when the kits started talking she slowly padded away to leave them alone so they could become friends and maybe fall in love one day YAY

Back to top Go down
warriorlover8484

warriorlover8484

Clan/Rank : Shadow Clan: Mist kit River Clan: Maple kit Wind Clan:Breeze kit Rouge: Moon Rouge: Clover
Gemini Horse
Number of posts : 72

Maid service! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid service!   Maid service! EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 7:53

" So.. you clean up?" he mewed and looked around. " I have to clean up too"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maid service! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid service!   Maid service! Empty

Back to top Go down

Maid service!
Page 1 of 1