Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A two cat band ((Coon and Grey only))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A two cat band ((Coon and Grey only)) Empty
PostSubject: A two cat band ((Coon and Grey only))   A two cat band ((Coon and Grey only)) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:52 pm

It was about sun-high on Thunderclan territory, birds were chirping and mice were rustling in their burrows. The air was pleasantly cool to Specklefurs delight which placed her in a good mood so far for the day, giving a soft flick of her tail the rather bulky and rough-pelted she-cat continued on her way down the light trails. Taking in the gentle air with a near smile, she didn't smile a lot since she was brutally attacked several times, especially since then.

Giving a snort in dismissal of the memory she continued her mood a bit soiled but not be much gratefully. Stopping by the border to mark it and continue the she-cat let her eye look over the area, over the border with a sneer. No way were the clans ever going to trespass for a long time, shaking out her legs of the wet blades of grass had decided to share oh so kindly with her, grunting out of disgust the she-cat continued her little patrol made up of her.

Crack

Pricking her torn ears in alarm the she-cat felt her fur bristle, letting a growl rumble from her throat and her claws unsheathed the she-cat lowered her head and crouched, shuffling quietly behind whatever she could use as cover. Forcing her tail to stop its lashing she waited, her muscles tensing as she prepared to leap and chase out whatever was coming.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: A two cat band ((Coon and Grey only))   A two cat band ((Coon and Grey only)) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:03 pm

A hiss escaped Flameclaw as they realized the had stepped on a twig. The deputy had disappeared for a while, and had finally returned. The orange warrior looked a little thin for it was hard to find food where ever they were. The reason why Flameclaw hissed at the snapping twig was because she had finally found some food and was just about to get it too, when her skills completely failed her when she stepped on the twig.

With a sigh the warrior sat down ignoring the cold that cross her from the wind that managed to get through the trees. A growl came from the warriors stomach, causing a growl to come from Flameclaw in response. "Shut up.."

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A two cat band ((Coon and Grey only))   A two cat band ((Coon and Grey only)) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:11 pm

A cat and a scent she didn't recognize, most definitely a rogue. Quietly pushing herself through the bramble bush she lowered herself to the ground, resting her stomach on the ground. Watching intently on the hungry rogue she just then noticed how skinny it was, her eyebrows lifting in pity, she was once like that that was for sure. Sighing a bit the she-cat decided to try to be gentle, lifting herself with a slight shuffle of the leaves she launched. Aiming to slam her paws right into the rogues side, if she was successful she would snap her jaws around it's scruff with a growl and her paws would readjust to its paws and through muffled fur the she-cat gave a warning, "Get out this is Thunderclan territory, get out skinny rogue or pay for your actions."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A two cat band ((Coon and Grey only))   A two cat band ((Coon and Grey only)) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:20 pm

A yelped escaped Flameclaw as they felt paws hit their side. The orange warrior tumbled a bit, reopening some scratches that weren't obvious on the cat. She felt the warriors breath aiming to grab a hold of her scruff, but she quickly dodge as best she could, and stood to face the warrior. Get out? Why would someone tell the deputy to get out? Rogue? She may have looked like one but she wasn't one. The deputy growled ready to attack, but then she realized who it was. "Specklefur? Specklefur it's me, Flameclaw." The warrior said concern lacing her voice.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A two cat band ((Coon and Grey only))   A two cat band ((Coon and Grey only)) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:28 pm

"Who are you? Wait a minute... is it really Flameclaw? If so it looks like you've been thrown under a few hundred monsters." She blatantly insulted, stepping off of her deputy with a bow of her head. "I'm sorry for attacking you." She quickly apologized before raising her head, helping her deputy to her paws she gave a grunt. "Why were you gone for so long?" She asked with a tilt of her head, offering her shoulder to the deputy.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A two cat band ((Coon and Grey only))   A two cat band ((Coon and Grey only)) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:33 pm

"I don't know what happened exactly. I tried to go to the Moonstone and talk to Starclan about Spottedstar. After that I am not sure what happened before I reached highstones.. I just remember waking up in some far away land.. And I managed to make my way back here." Flameclaw tried to explain as best as she could, but her head would get fuzzy when she tried to remember.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A two cat band ((Coon and Grey only))   A two cat band ((Coon and Grey only)) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 1:18 pm

"Well... lets get you to camp quickly, I want you to just rest your eyes or do whatever you can to block your ears. I don't want our deputy stressing." She ordered, trying to keep her steady composure and her voice light and welcoming which was rather hard. "You seemed to have it hard, I too went missing and I came back not too long ago." She meowed, trying to keep her voice without any other feeling than a lighthearted kind of conversation.

"Come on, lean on my shoulder... or if you want I can carry you, you're a light weight anyways." She noted, actually dead serious about carrying her deputy.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A two cat band ((Coon and Grey only))   A two cat band ((Coon and Grey only)) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:01 pm

The deputy shook her head, and stood on her own. "No. I need to show my clan I am strong. I can walk." Flameclaw said to her warrior. It kinda surprised her that Specklefur went missing as well. Maybe they should investigate what is taking her warriors..

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A two cat band ((Coon and Grey only))   A two cat band ((Coon and Grey only)) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:11 pm

"I may have pulled that card and managed to get to the med-den in a near death state but you cannot, you are our deputy, no one will blame you." She snorted with a roll of her eye, slowly taking a few steps forwards and waiting for her deputy to follow close behind.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A two cat band ((Coon and Grey only))   A two cat band ((Coon and Grey only)) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:17 pm

A sigh escaped the deputy, and she shook her head, but didn't protest. The orange cat slowly followed behind her warrior, sticking close like Specklefur wanted.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A two cat band ((Coon and Grey only))   A two cat band ((Coon and Grey only)) Empty

Back to top Go down

A two cat band ((Coon and Grey only))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: