Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Terrible Trio (for rouges)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rouge

Rouge

Number of posts : 22

The Terrible Trio (for rouges) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 14:47

Mufasa bit at Aloe. "No, we will not eat her," he growled. He nodded as Strike ran off, then looked over at Shades. "I'll let you join," he said. "But you must follow my orders." He towered over the she-cat. As he looked at Aloe and Riptide, it was obvious he liked one better then the other. That was Riptide. Aloe always seemed to be talking up a storm and be annoying. "Aloe, you and Shades go with Strike to bring back food. Riptide, you stay guard." Riptide was about to protest, wanting to go with Shades, but he kept quiet, afraid of what would happen if he spoke out against Mufasa. Aloe nodded and started to follow Strike. Riptide stayed back at the entrance of the alley as Mufasa jumped back onto the dumpster.

Riptide- Silver tom with darker tabby markings and bright blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 14:53

Shades dipped her head then followed behind Aloe. 'This is going to be a blast!' She thought sarcasticly. Maybe they'd pass her sisters den/hole and Faith would tear Aloe open for her. Then again, Faiths never been a fighter, it was always Shades. She braced herself for the nonstop talking and insults. 'Why couldn't of he picked Riptide instead?' Thought Shades. Then she looked over at Aloe and had an idea. It was one of Faiths favorite things to do when they were kits, and even though Faith had always won, Shades was still pretty good at it, "Race you!" She yelped, and left him in the dust. Once she thought she lost them she went to her favorite hunting place, once she was back she had three mice, Two squirrels, one bird, and a little bit of a banana from a twoleg trashcan. She dropped it in front of Mufasa and waited to be dismissed once she got back.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 14:58

Strike came running back with the prey he promised. He had caught the fattest, juiciest rabbit he could find. He dragged it on the ground along with a small mouse. He dropped them at Mufasas paws. "As I promised." He said with a smirk. Seeing Shades catches he said: "Good catch." He was yet to see Aloes, as he had went on spraying words and words and words and words! He didn't pay attention that was why.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Rouge

Rouge

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 15:26

Aloe raced after Shades, but decided to give up. He didn't want to go find food with Shades anyway. He instead went into a different alley to rummage through the trash. He didn't like hunting, so he instead usually searched through trashcans for leftover Twoleg food or stole food from twolegs. As he searched, he talked to himself. Cats passing by would think he was insane or something. When some stopped to stare, he would turn around, his and chase them away. Soon, he had gathered enough to satisfy Mufasa.

Riptide straightened up as Shades came with food in her mouth. "Good job," he whispered as she walked past. He hoped Mufasa would think she had brought back enough food.

Mufasa eyed Shades as she dropped her catch in front of the dumpster he was sitting on. "Thats all you could get?" He asked, even though it was way more then he expected. "Whatever, you are dismissed. Go guard or do something that doesn't involve you getting in my way." He jumped down, grabbed the food, and started a pile on top the dumpster. "Oh, and uh...take this." He gave one of the birds to her as a reward for the food. "And give this to Riptide." He tossed her a mouse. Mufasa turned to Strike and looked at his catch. "Thanks," he said as he picked up the rabbit, but left the mouse. "Keep the mouse." He put the rabbit in the pile.

Aloe came running in with a mouthful of his findings. He had some french fries, two cookies, a piece of bread, and a mouse he had found dead in a dumpster. He dropped them in front of Mufasa. "This is what i got," he said, out of breath.

Mufasa growled at Aloe's findings. "This is pathetic! I don't want all of this Twoleg trash!" He threw the french fries and bread in Aloe's face, but brought the cookies and mouse up to his pile. "You have done a terrible job, Aloe, but because I am nice, I will let you have some food." He gave Aloe the mouse which had been dead in a dumpster. It reeked.

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 15:53

When Shades realized what Mufasa did to Aloe, she felt a little sympathy towards him. Shades walked back up to Mufasa and Aloe, "Sir, I'm sorry I didn't tell you this before, but the squirrel and one of the mice I brought was Aloe's, and I had helped carried it back for him because I finished quicker." She dipped her head and gave the bird back, "I'm also not hungry..." She mumbled, and ran off to guard with Riptide, hoping Aloe won't give away that it was a lie. She dropped the mouse in front of Riptide silently.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 16:51

Strike watched as Aloe was dropped his catch. When everything cleared up, he felt sympathy towards the rogue. He thanked Mufasa for letting him keep the mouse, and sat down. Hearing Shades words, he said, "No, he did n-" He stopped, realizing Shades was trying to cover him up. That's kind of her. But I wonder how Riptide would take it. He seems to like her..

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 16:58

She saw Strike watching her and padded over, "Please don't tell Mufasa... Aloe will probably give it away anyway with his nonstop talking." After a moment of silence she couldn't help asking,"How's my sister, you guys mates yet?" She was joking on the last part.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 17:01

"Haha, very funny." He joked. He smiled and rolled his eyes. "I'm not quite positive yet, actually. I don't know if she likes me back that much." He said and shrugged.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 17:04

"Mhmm.. That's not what she said to me." Said Shades and grinned. After seeing her sister she had talked to her a little without Strike around, she went to guard with Riptide again before he could ask or say anything, but glanced back to see the reaction.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 17:06

(Let's wait for Rogue. We are supposed to wait for everyone to post once before going again. Here is out the cycle will work:

1: Rogue
2: Faith
3: Me

Let's try that)

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 17:09

(Alright, but he's offline so should we just leave the thread alone for right now?)

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 17:17

(Yes. Now don't post until he does. Please don't even reply to this.)

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Rouge

Rouge

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 17:32

((Sorry guys))

Aloe stood confused as Shades lied to Mufasa. Nobody lies to Mufasa...this is my chance to get her into trouble so that Mufasa will like me betterAloe opened his mouth, but felt cold hard eyes staring at him. He turned around and saw Riptide glaring at him. Aloe had noticed
that Riptide was trying to be friendly towards the she-cat, so if Aloe ratted on her, he would get a severe beating from Riptide. 

"Is this true, Aloe?" Asked Mufasa as he looked down at the grey cat. Aloe nodded. "Yes, boss. I caught them myself." Mufasa narrowed his eyes slightly in suspicion, but let it go. "Whatever. I'm going to rest. You are free to do whatever," he announced before crawling into the shadows and curling up in a twoleg blanket he had found.

Riptide thanked Shades as she gave him the food. He quickly gobbled it down out of habit incase if someone else would try to steal his meal. As he watched Shades and Strike talk together, he felt some jealousy. As Shades came back over to him, he tried to start up a conversation. "So, Shades, I couldn't help but overhearing that you have a sister? Is she as pretty as you are?" He smiled slightly.

Aloe rolled his eyes at Riptide. The silver tabby was always trying to flirt with every she-cat he came across. "Riptide, stop flirting," he teased. "Mind your own business," Riptide shot back. "You are always trying to get into my personal life and I'm tired of it. I'm also getting annoyed of your constant yapping! Go find somewhere to sleep and shut your yap!" Aloe growled and unsheathed his claws. "Do you really want to fight?" Riptide growled in a low, quiet, menacing voice. Riptide stood up and loomed over Aloe. The grey cat gulped and shook his head no before scrambling under Mufasa's dumpster to sleep. Aloe and Riptide always slept together under the dumpster. Sometimes, they were close enough of friends to be brothers...apparently not this time, but all brothers fight.

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 18:08

"Yes. My sister's name is Faith and if you ever called her pretty she'd give you a nice long lecture on how she's not. She's a peaceful cat but she could probably kill you with a lecture." Laughed Shades. When the two started to fight she pushed her way in between them and said,"Riptide, Aloe is not annoying, Its just his personality and I'm sorry I ever thought he was annoying. Aloe, Riptide was just being nice.  If he was flirting then I don't mind."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 18:30

Strike watched them talk, finishing his mouse. He got up and walked over to the dumpster. "Well, I might as well sleep here again.." He huddled in the warmest spot under the dumpster and quickly began to snooze, as he had a tiring day just catching the stupid mouse.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Terrible Trio (for rouges)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next