Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Terrible Trio (for rouges)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rouge

Rouge

Number of posts : 22

The Terrible Trio (for rouges) Empty
PostSubject: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 13:23

A muscular tom by the name of Mufasa sat on top of a dumpster in a Twolegplace alley. The moon was shining bright above his head, causing an eerie pale light to shine down on him as his bright green eyes stared at his two comrades on the stone ground of the narrow
alley. "We got you your dinner, Mufasa," said a thin grey tom as he dropped a rat in front of the dumpster. His name was Aloe. Riptide stepped forward, next to Aloe, and dropped a small mouse and an apple he had stolen from a Twoleg. "I brought you more, sir," he said, his head held up high. Aloe hissed. "You took the mouse from me! I was the one who caught it," Riptide narrowed his eyes at him. "Shut up! I did not!" Aloe gave him a mean look, ticking off Riptide. The silver tabby unsheathed his claws and hissed as he striked his "friend" across the face. "Cut it out you two," Mufasa yelled. He jumped down, picked up the food in his mouth, then climbed back onto the dumpster. Aloe and Riptide stood there, watching their "leader" devour the food they had brought. "Well don't just stand there, dimwits! Go and guard. I don't want any other rouges to come and rob me of my meal." Riptide turned away, but Aloe stayed looking at Mufasa. "What about us? Don't we get anything for giving you food and everything we do for you?" Aloe had been wanting to ask him that for a while, but he never found the courage to. Mufasa growled as he realized that he shouldn't of said that. The big tom jumped down from his spot and tackled Aloe to the ground. He pinned him down and held one huge unsheathed claw on his throat, pressing down slightly so it was hard for the cat under him to breathe. "You do what I say and you do it right, got it? The only thing you get in return is your life." Aloe struggled under the weight of his leader. "Now go with Riptide and guard." Mufasa jumped off and got back onto his dumpster. "Your so stupid," whispered Riptide to Aloe as he approached at the entrance of the alley. "Keep talking like that, and Mufasa will kill you!" Aloe rolled his eyes. "Whatever. But man, that was one heck of a thrill! I almost pooped when he jumped down and tackled me. Thats the kind of life I want to live, one full of excitement and surprises!" Just then, the two heard a sound coming to them. They peered out of the alley, trying to see what or who it was.

Riptide- Silver tom with darker tabby markings and bright blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 13:48

Shades turned the corner, she was following the voices she had heard before. She had gotten so bored she really didn't care if the cats she found tore her to pieces, it was something to do. Once she rounded the corner she looked up at two tom cats that she assumed were the voices she heard. "Hello." She said to them, and lashed her tail, unaware of how dangerous this might be.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 13:52

Strike stalked around the corner. He was feeling rather strange that day. He sighed as he walked to Mufasa's place. He had known the rogue- of course he had not told Faith that. He had decided to come back to the dumpster to make amends with his friend, after they had a small fight a moon ago. "Mufasa? It's Strike. I'm sorry that I offended you. I'm back." He then saw a different rogue. Who's that?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile

Last edited by Cat on Wed 18 Mar 2015 - 13:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 13:54

Ooc: I'm role playing as Shades she's my other rogue not Faith

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 13:56

OOC: OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH okay... Lol I'll edit.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 14:01

ooc: alright 

Shades lashed her tail and saw another rogue round the corner after her. 'Alright, this may get interesting...' Her claws unsheathed just in case and she glanced between the three tom cats, "Who are you guys? I'm Shades." She said calmly.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 14:03

"I am Strike, a friend of Mufasa's." He responded, casting a none-threatening look upon her, but unsheathed his claws anyway.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 14:06

"Okay..." She said, and looked over to the other two tom cats. 'So, either one of them is Mufasa or there's another cat I don't know about that's here.' She thought. She breathed in the scents to make sure.

Back to top Go down
Rouge

Rouge

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 14:09

Aloe yowled to warn Mufasa about the two cats who came. Mufasa narrowed his eyes at the two. He recognized Strike's voice, but not the she-cat's. The tom jumped down from the dumpster. "It's none of your business who i am," he spat. Mufasa padded over to Strike, his large paws echoing on the pavement. "Oh, yes, I remember you," he hissed. He turned his head to Riptide and Aloe and motioned for them to make sure the she-cat didn't try to do anything stupid while he talked with Strike. Riptide nodded at Mufasa and locked his gaze on Shades. Aloe stood on the other side of her, his claws unsheathed and ready to attack. Mufasa, satisfied with the two, turned back to Strike. "I don't know if I can forgive you this easily." His powerful deep voice echoed off the tall Twoleg nests and sounded like there was three other Mufasas talking. Aloe twitched with excitement, hoping for a fight to break out and for Mufasa to tear Strike to shreds. Riptide stared at the she-cat. He thought she was pretty cute, but then again, he thought every she-cat he came across was pretty cute. He was such a flirt. "I'm Riptide," he whispered under his breath so only she could hear.

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 14:13

Shade stared at the tomcats and gave them a warning look. 'If they try anything I'll shred them...' She thought. Her ear twitched when Riptide whispered something to her, 'Well, this one might be a little nicer than the others...' She thought, and then murmured back to him, "Nice to meet you, and cool name."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 14:14

"Mufasa, I understand. I swear to the gods I will never do anything against your wishes ever again. I am sorry that I took the bird. I know it was your deserving prey that night. I will hunt for you again and catch you the juiciest, biggest, most delicious piece of prey in the forest just out there. Besides, the Clan cats are easy to scare away if they attack. I promise." Strike said, staring into his friend's eyes. He repeated: "I promise." Strike did not want to fight, as he understood the rogue as a friend and he would really do this. He sheathed his claws showing he wanted peace.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Rouge

Rouge

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 14:28

Mufasa relaxed a little. He was usually hostile and merciless, but how could he not forgive a friend? Once a friend, always a friend. He knew Strike from a while back, and Mufasa hated the clan cats. He knew Strike from when Strike was a kittypet and that he had joined a clan, but got kicked out. "Deal," he said as his eyes un-narrowed (not sure what word to use there). The big tom turned to Shades. "Now, time to deal with you. Who are you and what do you want?" He demanded. Aloe looked confusingly at Mufasa. Usually, Mufasa would have knocked a cat like Strike unconscious by now. Why did he forgive him so easily? "I say we have her as our next meal," said the wild looking grey cat as he licked his lips. He wasn't really suggesting that, he was just trying to creep her out. A smile twitched on Riptide's face. "Thanks," he whispered. Once Aloe finished talking, he talked. "I say we don't," he growled. "Let's just let her go, boss. She is no use to us." He honestly didn't want to see Shades get hurt, or at worst, killed.

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 14:31

"Um, actually, I'd like to join this group if that's okay." She said, she hesitantly sheathed her claws. She was used to being rejected, and going with one of these cats wanted to 'eat' her she got ready to run once the leader said no, because who would want her anyway?

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 14:34

Strike nodded. "I would also like to come back, Mufasa. I'll go catch that prey, and it will feed you for a week!" He announced and ran off.

OOC: I'll insert a time skip after you guys post

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 14:37

Shades glanced at the tom cat called Strike ad he ran off, and knew she had to be more submissive if she wanted to have a chance. She dipped her head, "I can also find food for you, and I can be a good guard. I promise I will not let you down if you accept me."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Terrible Trio (for rouges)   The Terrible Trio (for rouges) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Terrible Trio (for rouges)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: