Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just Another Stick in the Mud

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

Just Another Stick in the Mud - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Stick in the Mud   Just Another Stick in the Mud - Page 2 EmptyFri 03 Apr 2015, 8:42 am

Scarletfrost twitched her whiskers and shrugged. Her stomach rumbled when Blizzardsky mentioned the frog.
"I guess I am. My stomach seems to know for sure, though." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Stick in the Mud   Just Another Stick in the Mud - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 Apr 2015, 2:45 am

ooc: Sorry </3

ic: Blizzardsky gave a nod. He'd be glad to let a fellow Clanmate have his frog. There obviously wasn't enough for two, he realized, tossing the small creature at her paws. "It's all I caught," he said, giving a shrug of his massive shoulders. "That, and I found an oddly colored egg earlier. It was red with yellow dots. Maybe I'm going crazy," he said, giving a small laugh. easter why

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Just Another Stick in the Mud - Page 2 N6a5zHfJust Another Stick in the Mud - Page 2 IMrnxD6Just Another Stick in the Mud - Page 2 GMXQgOOJust Another Stick in the Mud - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Just Another Stick in the Mud - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Stick in the Mud   Just Another Stick in the Mud - Page 2 EmptyTue 07 Apr 2015, 4:36 pm

Scarletfrost smiled and chuckled. "It's perfectly fine." she answered before taking a bite of the frog. She swallowed, realizing there wasn't enough food for them both. "Do you want to go hunting together?"
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Stick in the Mud   Just Another Stick in the Mud - Page 2 EmptyTue 07 Apr 2015, 5:27 pm

Blizzardsky eyed her, twitching his whiskers at her question. "Sure, I don't mind," he said, rising to his paws. He felt a low rumble in his throat, barely audible. "Just try not to fall into anything." He padded slowly around the large mud pit, glancing back for Scarletfrost to follow.

Just Another Stick in the Mud - Page 2 N6a5zHfJust Another Stick in the Mud - Page 2 IMrnxD6Just Another Stick in the Mud - Page 2 GMXQgOOJust Another Stick in the Mud - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Stick in the Mud   Just Another Stick in the Mud - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Apr 2015, 3:07 pm

Scarletfrost chuckled and skirted around the mud pit, following him into the trees. A few feet away, she heard a scuffling under the pine needles, and instinctively went into a crouch. Several seconds later, she pounced, killing what was underneath the needles. It turned out to be a fat mouse. She sat up, smiling because of her success.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Stick in the Mud   Just Another Stick in the Mud - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Apr 2015, 2:19 pm

Blizzardsky watched her from afar, not wanting to ruin her hunt. He nodded in approval at her catch, purring lowly. It was very lucky of her. ShadowClan didn't have many mice, let alone large mice. "Better than what I could do," he mused, curling his tail. Scenting another frog up ahead, he dropped into the hunter's crouch, slithering silently over to the smell. He waited as he spotted it. A toad. They were much better than frogs any day. The black and white tomcat stared for a long moment before lashing forward, clamping his jaws around it. He headed back to Scarletfrost, beaming behind the toad. "Today must be our lucky day," he meowed, dropping the toad.

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Stick in the Mud   Just Another Stick in the Mud - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Apr 2015, 1:24 pm

"Yeah! It must be." Scarletfrost answered, looking over at Blizzardsky. She then looked down at their prey and back, before asking,
"The clan has been fed, right?"
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Stick in the Mud   Just Another Stick in the Mud - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Apr 2015, 6:53 pm

He stopped, mouth agape over the toad. How could he have forgotten!? The Clan should always be put first. Stammering, he stood up, staring at her. "Yes, of course. I would never eat before I've fed the Clan.." Oh, StarClan, he had just lied to his Clanmate. Blizzardsky hoped that she didn't see through his facade.

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Stick in the Mud   Just Another Stick in the Mud - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Apr 2015, 5:46 am

Scarletfrost chuckled and told him in a low voice, "Don't worry, I've eaten on solo hunting patrols before, so I won't tell anyone about this."
She then looked around several times before taking a quick bite of the mouse she'd caught. She swallowed then turned to Blizzardsky.
"I swear to StarClan I won't tell anyone. It'll be our secret!" she chuckled again and nudged the toad towards him before taking another bite of the mouse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Stick in the Mud   Just Another Stick in the Mud - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Another Stick in the Mud
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2