Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 10:03 pm

Brightkit squealed right along with her sister. She looked to the river as she ran beside her sister in sheer excitement.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 10:13 pm

She knew Wailingstream wasn't supposed to do this, so she decided to catch something for him as a thank you gift. She stopped for a moment and stared at the water. She threw out a fish before it could swim away, but the splash scared some other fish away. She had a little trouble killing it when it flopped around, but once she did she walked over to Wailingstream and put it down in front of him, "Here you go." she said.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:37 am

"Thank you, but you shouldn't be hunting as a kit. It's against the warrior code." Wailingstream spoke seriously, though as a kit Tornkit would be forgiven, it was best she knew for future reference. Another cat might not take too kindly to such breaches. But a fish was a fish, and Wailingstream tore off chunks for the kits before digging in.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:05 am

Brightkit scampered over qeitly and listened as he spoke Brightkit looked at the chunk of the fish he tore off.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:40 am

Tornkit poked her piece then bent down and nibbled at it so it'd last longer. On the last half she ate it in one gulp and got up. She rushed down the river some more.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:00 am

Wailingstream trailed after the kits, a part of him wishing that he hadn't found them at all. They were more effort than they were worth. He chased them along the river, hoping they'd get bored soon, or he was dragging them home by the scruff.

OOC: Do you have any plans or are we just strolling along the river?
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:12 am

Tornkit slowed down and bounced around Wailingstream, "What's wrong?" She mewed, she didn't understand why he didn't seem happy. Even the fish didn't help.

OOC: Nope. At the moment were just strolling. If you want something to happen, that's fine, though.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:40 pm

"Just tired. I had to lead the dawn patrol, especially since Thunderclan seem to think that the river is there's to cross willy-nilly." Wailingstream had to admit that half his atrocious mood came from lack of sleep, and concern that Thunderclan could attack any minute. He was in a vulnerable position, being the only warrior to defend two rambunctious kits, and it wasn't a position to be envied.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:43 pm

Brightkit blinked"then why didn't you get some rest?"Brightkit asked piping up.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:02 pm

"Yeah." She looked at Brightkit, and hoped she'd agree with what Tornkit was about to say, "We can go back to the nursery so you can rest." She mewed, slightly disappointed but knew it was the right thing to do.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:20 pm

"Yeah...we can go back to the nursery"She mewed. Bright was a bit hesitant at saying that

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 9:57 pm

"I can take you lot fishing once you become apprentice. Starclan only knows when that'll be. Soon hopefully." He meowed a bit teasingly towards the end. "But yes, I would appreciate it if we went back to camp for now. Maybe after a nap, I'll be awake enough for a quick game of hide and seek."
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 9:59 pm

"Okay"Brightkit mewed in excitement at the idea od hide and seek after.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:00 pm

"Okay!" She padded back towards camp, somehow knowing the way

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:03 pm

"Mind your paws!" He hollered after the kits, unable to keep up with their energetic movements. Wailingstream never realized how much work kits were, and thanked Starclan he'd yet to have fathered kits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: