Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015 - 8:08

Brightkightkit blinked when she had heard the voice and listened as the tom explained."why are rouges in our territory?"Brightkit asked as she was being ushered.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015 - 14:06

"We could take a few rogues!" Meowed Tornkit, her courage coming back, as she tried getting closer to the River again.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015 - 14:08

"Yeah!"Brightkit mewed her courage rising"and im not scared of no mouse brained thubderclan cats"She newed her tail flicking as she followed her sister.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015 - 14:26

Tornkit went faster each step, she knew the Warrior would probably catch her, so soon enough she was running, "Come on, Brightkit!" She yelped

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015 - 14:30

Brightkit quickly ran after he sister"okay"She mewed .

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015 - 15:45

Tornkit stopped once she reached the river. "Brightkit! Look!" She squealed

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015 - 15:47

"Kits!" Wailingstream spat out in frustration, racing after the mischievous pair at full speed. Yes, he was faster than them, but as they were smaller, they were far more nimble. He managed to grab Brightkit by her scruff, and hold down Tornkit by placing a firm paw on her tail.

It was then he heard a rustling far too loud of any old bird or mouse.

"Hush, you two. And stay still."
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015 - 16:08

Tornkit was about to complain, but she heard the noise to, she went silent and glanced around, getting away from Wailingstream she dashed silently into a tall patch of ferns to hide, beckoning them with her tail. She may be a kit but she's not THAT stupid.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015 - 16:16

Brightkit was taken by surprise when he picked her up by her scruff and she squirmed a little whining a tad bit before stopping.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015 - 16:18

She peaked out of the ferns, "Come on guys!!! Wailingstream, let her go please." She mewed quietly

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015 - 18:26

Wailingstream left Brightkit down gently with a sigh, he knew there was no point in stopping these kits, that they really wanted to go and explore the river. But as a warrior, sworn under the code, he was obliged to keep them safe.

"If you two really want to see the river, we should move downstream. It's safer there, and less rogues and Thunderclan cats to worry about." Another time, he would have followed the rustling noises, but with two kits it was a risk he couldn't take. Instead he planned to move the kits to a safer place, one that was more defendable should anything happen.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015 - 18:34

Brightkit started to scamper over to her sister before looking up at Wailingstream. She was quiet for a long time before her eyes brightened some and smiled.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015 - 18:48

Tornkit leapt from her hiding place, forgetting the noisds, and yelped, "Yay!" Before darting downstream.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015 - 18:49

Brightkit smiled and darted after her sister"Tornkit wait up"She mewed in excitement.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Mar 2015 - 18:52

She slowed down for her sister, but she felt like she could run around the territory ten times and still have enough energy to do it again. She looked at Wailingstream, "Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!" She squealed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)   Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Kits (For Softsong and me only and maybe one warrior)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: