Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I don't believe you [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

I don't believe you [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't believe you [Open]   I don't believe you [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:58 pm

"No!" He shouted and nuzzled her. Tears streamed and he wailed. "I love you, too.." As he felt her life leave her he glared at Tunnelheart. "How could you let her cross?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

I don't believe you [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't believe you [Open]   I don't believe you [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 10:00 pm

"I l..love you to...."Tunnelheart mewed very softly. She laid close her eyes burying her nose in her kits fur. She then pulled her head up hearing his comment"I didn't! !!"She mewed."i didn't know she left camp until i saw Blackclaw following her Its not my fault"She mewed her tail lashing"in fact she was going to look for you. So you shouldnt be blaming me"She mewed angry before she just gave up and cried burying her nose into the kits fur again.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down

I don't believe you [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Thunderpath-
Jump to: