Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I don't believe you [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I don't believe you [Open] Empty
PostSubject: I don't believe you [Open]   I don't believe you [Open] EmptyWed 4 Mar 2015 - 3:48

Wolfkit raced through Shadowclan Territory, confused and hurt by the news she'd received. Her father, her beloved father, who had always been there for her and protected her from all harm was a rogue? He'd been exiled by Thrushstar, for breaking the warrior code and killing a Thunderclan cat. In her eyes her father could do no wrong. How could the cat who loved her and was there for her be anything but good? There had to be a mistake.

So she ran, she ran as far as her tiny paws would take her to the edge of Shadowclan territory in hopes of bumping into her father. No paying attention to where she was running, she didn't realise just how precariously close to the Thunderpath she was. And being a young kit, didn't realise the danger she was so near.
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe you [Open]   I don't believe you [Open] EmptyWed 4 Mar 2015 - 5:13

BlackClaw ran through the forest after the young kit he spotted going out of camp. As spotted her ahead he pushed across the ground harder. "Wait! Don't move! Your close to the ThunderPath." Just as he spoke he heard a monster darting down the path. He jumped landed on the black acrid smiling ground and ushered the kit away.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe you [Open]   I don't believe you [Open] EmptyWed 4 Mar 2015 - 10:02

Tunnelheart was just racing after them. The she cat had already heard new of Darkstrike being exiled which hurt her but then when her kit Wolfkit ran off into the territory to find them she had to get her back. Tunnelheart come to a stop just nearby the Thunderpath with Wolfkit and Blackclaw.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe you [Open]   I don't believe you [Open] EmptySat 7 Mar 2015 - 17:55

Wolfkit bristled and jumped away from the warrior, she was overwhelmed with emotions and wasn't thinking straight. She just wanted her old life back, the one where her beloved father was a respected senior warrior that was there for her. It hurt her deeply, and she wasn't in the mood to listen to any more senior cats. They didn't understand her pain.

"No, I'm going off to find Darkstrike. I know you're just trying to stop me!" Wolfkit hissed, twisting so her back faced the Thunderpath.

(OOC: Wolfkit is going to have an unfortunate accident with a car that will send her off to Starclan FYI)
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe you [Open]   I don't believe you [Open] EmptySat 7 Mar 2015 - 18:00

"Wolfkit please don't"Tunnelheart mewed padding over quickly want to stop her kit from doing anything rash.She wanted to get her kit away from the thunderpath but she wasn't exactly sure how. She could understand what Wolfkit meant. Though she stopped and looked at Wolfkit.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe you [Open]   I don't believe you [Open] EmptySat 7 Mar 2015 - 18:16

"Mother?" Wolfkit called out surprised when she noticed Tunnelheart had come for her, she was already half on the Thunderpath from backing away from Blackclaw. She looked tiny compared to the black earth that stretched from Thunderclan Territory to Shadowclan's. "I'm sorry, but I need to find my father. I won't believe that he's a traitor to the warrior code. I can't."
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe you [Open]   I don't believe you [Open] EmptySat 7 Mar 2015 - 18:19

"I know...i know he's not.. but please come back just wait and we can leave to find him together. "Tunnelheart mewed as she set a paw down on the Thunderpath about to make her way to Wolfkit.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe you [Open]   I don't believe you [Open] EmptySat 7 Mar 2015 - 18:23

There was a moment of silence as she contemplated what to do, she wanted desperately to find her father and talk to him. But she knew that she was worrying her mother, and Tunnelheart had to be just as emotionally shocked as her. Making the hard choice, Wolfkit mewed. "Okay. We can look for him together."

But as she spoke, the ground started to rumble, and the growling of a Monster's engine could be heard. Wolfkit froze mid step towards her mother, the headlights of the car pinning her in place with fear. Before anyone could do anything, before she could unfreeze and react, the monster hit her with it's black spinning tires. And there was nothing.

Lying on the pavement, her lower half crushed by the monster that drove on carelessly, she mewed pitifully while coughing blood. "Mother? It hurts."
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe you [Open]   I don't believe you [Open] EmptySat 7 Mar 2015 - 18:30

Tunnelheart stood frozen herself as she watched what happened. She didn't have time to react or even move to get her kit. The minute the monster was gone she ran to Wolfkit. Upon hearing Wolfkit's voice she teared up."i ..i know its going to hurt.... bu..but you'll be ok"She mewed. She hoped herself that she would be. She was tearing up badly she didn't want to lose her only kit. She didn't know what to do but she knew she needed to get Wolfkit off the thunderpath. Gently she picked Wolfkit up and brought her into the territory and laid the kit down."i..its going to be ok"she gently licked Wolfkit on the head.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe you [Open]   I don't believe you [Open] EmptySat 7 Mar 2015 - 18:34

Wolfkit leaned her head into her mother's gentle licks with the last of her strength. Despite the pain, she could almost pretend it was another day in the nursery, and she'd just woken up to her mother's gentle touch. But the truth dwelled in the pain that radiated from her hindquarters, disfigured, broken and bloodied.

"Mother. I'm scared." She whimpered as she laid on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe you [Open]   I don't believe you [Open] EmptySat 7 Mar 2015 - 18:35

Strike had gone against the leaders words and decided to find his kit and mate and possibly persuade them to join him to escape the clan. He then scented Wolfkit on the Thunderpath. He scented blood. "Wolfkit!" He yowled and ran to his daughter. "Wolfkit!" He cried and ran to her, licking her fur. "Wolfkit! It's daddy! I'm here.."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe you [Open]   I don't believe you [Open] EmptySat 7 Mar 2015 - 18:37

Tunnelheart looked to Wolfkit"d..dont be scared..."She mewed just before she heard Darkstrike. She looked at him and blinked tears had already started rolling into the fur if her cheeks. She then looked at Wolfkit.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe you [Open]   I don't believe you [Open] EmptySat 7 Mar 2015 - 18:45

"Fa-ther?" Wolfkit quietly spoke between hacking coughs, she was running out of time. The pool of sticky blood was ever growing, but the tiny kit's body couldn't handle such loss of blood. She, however, spoke on knowing with great sorrow and fear that these may be her last words. "Its. Okay. I'm not scared now. You're both here."
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe you [Open]   I don't believe you [Open] EmptySat 7 Mar 2015 - 18:48

Tunnelheart looked at Wolfkit she gently licked her kit already knowing she was losing her. She couldn't find any words to say she soon gently nuzzled Wolfkit.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe you [Open]   I don't believe you [Open] EmptySat 7 Mar 2015 - 18:56

"I love y-" The rest of the words trailed away as the kit faded away. Her voice ending with a soft sigh,  as her pain disappeared as she left to join Starclan. Her yellow eyes clouded over, and her fur grew cold as life left her. She was gone to be with their warrior ancestors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't believe you [Open]   I don't believe you [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't believe you [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Thunderpath-
Jump to: