Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

February/March Gathering 2015

Go down 
+4
⚡SilverHawk⚡
Cat
Shadow
Sleepy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

February/March Gathering 2015 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February/March Gathering 2015   February/March Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Mar 2015 - 12:57

Cobaltfire looked around to see a young Shadowclan warrior searching for someone to sit by. She gestured to the young she-cat and she made her way over. She didn't look too nervous, but she had gotten a little shyer when Cobaltfire gestured her over.
"Hello, I'm Cobaltfire. What's your name?" Cobaltfire asked after introducing herself.
"I'm Scarletfrost. Thank you for letting me sit with you." Scarletfrost replied.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: February/March Gathering 2015   February/March Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Mar 2015 - 16:35

"Our herbs are.. Running low. So many are getting sick." He looked at the tom. "You are Blackclaw...? I'm Sunpaw.." He hoped to let the tom see he was his son.

Icepaw walked into the gathering. She had gotten a little sick. She sighed and looked around for a spot.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: February/March Gathering 2015   February/March Gathering 2015 - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Mar 2015 - 6:43

BlackClaw nodded. "Yes many cats have gotten sick, luckily ShadowClan hasn't been touched yet by any of it. Maybe a little whitecough, but nothing more." He lied a bit. Then as the Tom spoke his name his fur spiked up a bit. That was the name of his son. RedCloud's and his kit. "Nice name. I believe your mother is RedCloud? She was a nice warrior to meet in battle. I mean she was pretty tough to beat." He chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February/March Gathering 2015   February/March Gathering 2015 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

February/March Gathering 2015
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2