Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Triangle of Love

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Triangle of Love Empty
PostSubject: Triangle of Love   Triangle of Love EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 13:43

Feverkit lay on a rock, sunning himself in the weak light. The small tom had a tendency to know if someone was watching him, and sure enough, he felt a burning glare on the back of his neck. "Might as well come on out. I know you're there." he drawled lazily, the tip of his fluffy ginger tail twitching irritably.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Triangle of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triangle of Love   Triangle of Love EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 13:58

Mousepaw's flaming amber eyes drilled into Feverkit's head. He was staring the kit down. He was a cute little kit, which made Mousepaw hate him even more. He stepped out of the shadows and padded over to the kit. The tabby tom wasn't much bigger than him because he was a runt, but his muscles showed and his fangs were sharp and menencing. "Good," He said. He was about to throw some insults at him, but remembered what Frozenkit had asked him about being nice to someone for once. He remembered how Feverkit and Frozenkit had been blushing at eachother and anger rippled through him, but he held it back.

Triangle of Love Image13

Triangle of Love Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

Triangle of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triangle of Love   Triangle of Love EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 14:10

"So. How have you been?" the tom asked, attempting to be polite in a casual way.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Clan/Rank : Rouge, Windclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Riverclan kit, another rouge
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 119

Triangle of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triangle of Love   Triangle of Love EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 14:16

Frozenkit came out of the nursery, yawning. Being a kit was great, you could sleep whenever you wanted and play all day, but she longed to be an apprentice and explore and go hunting. Seeing her two friends, she padded over. Frozenkit noticed that Mousepaw was angry, but holding it back. She could tell that Feverkit had a crush on her by the way he acted around her, but she wasn't sure about Mousepaw. He seemed to get jealous, and she thought he had a crush on her. She wasn't even sure about her own feelings. She had a crush on Mousepaw a little bit after they met, but she also liked Feverkit. Feverkit was handsome and nice, while Mousepaw, not the handsomest Tom in camp, was mysterious and she could tell he was different underneath, but she didn't know how to get to that side of Mousepaw. She liked how he was jealous about her and Feverkit, she thought he was cute when he was jealous. "Hi Feverkit," she said happily. "Hi Mousepaw!" She purposely said Feverkit's name first to see what Mousepaw would do.

Haze: Hazekit--Hazepaw--Hazecloud--Rverclan--She-cat
Mist: Rouge--She-cat
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

Triangle of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triangle of Love   Triangle of Love EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 14:21

Mousepaw was caught speechless at Feverkit's politeness. "I'm doing good," he said suspiciously. Maybe he is actually trying to be nice to me and not trying to anger me, The tom thought as Frozenkit came over. She usually said hi to him first, but he brushed it off. "Hi, Frozenkit," He purred, not bothering to ask Feverkit how he was doing. "You look nice today." He was purposely trying to get Feverkit mad because he knew that he had a crush on her...it was pretty obvious. Mousepaw knew that Feverkit was hard to anger.

Triangle of Love Image13

Triangle of Love Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

Triangle of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triangle of Love   Triangle of Love EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 16:24

Feverkit felt a pang of sadness and jealousy run through him at the older tom's words, but didn't get angry. The kit smiled dazzlingly at his friend, then turned to Mousepaw. "Cool. Me too." he replied, not that Mousepaw really wanted a reply. He turned back to Frozenkit and sat up. He opened his mouth to speak to her, but couldn't find any words to tell the beautiful cat, other than asking her how she was. Once again, his shyness got the better of him, and he remained quiet. That didn't wipe the smile off his face, though.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Clan/Rank : Rouge, Windclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Riverclan kit, another rouge
Pisces Cat

Triangle of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triangle of Love   Triangle of Love EmptySun 1 Mar 2015 - 17:15

Frozenkit blushed when Mousepaw complimented her. "Thanks, but I actually just woke up from a nap," the she-cat said. "You look nice today, also. How many kits have you picked on so far?" She joked. She sat down and curled her tail around her. Frozenkit turned to Feverkit. "You look nice today also." She inspected him. "Wait a second..." She pushed a piece of his fur down on his head with her paw that was sticking up. When it wouldn't stay down, she liked it down. "There! Now you look even better...if that's possible." She didn't know she was flirting with him.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Triangle of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triangle of Love   Triangle of Love EmptyMon 2 Mar 2015 - 14:22

Mousepaw rolled his eyes. "Ha ha, very funny," He said sarcastically at Frozenkit's joke. He narrowed his eyes at Feverkit as Frozenkit flirted with him. "Oh, trust me, it's possible." He sent a look to the tom kit that had jealousy written all over it, when he really meant it to be a mean glare.

Triangle of Love Image13

Triangle of Love Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

Triangle of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triangle of Love   Triangle of Love EmptyMon 2 Mar 2015 - 19:06

Feverkit glanced up to see the apprentice's burning glare of jealousy for only a heartbeat before looking back down at his paws. He had a silly smile on his face now, instead of he grin. A dark blush made his usually flame-colored fur even darker. The kit knew Frozenkit had himself wrapped around her small paw, and could tell by his jealous gaze he had upset the usually stony Mousepaw. "No need to get jealous!" he teased, rubbing it in his face.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Triangle of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triangle of Love   Triangle of Love EmptyTue 3 Mar 2015 - 3:39

"I'm not jealous," he spat. "I think you're seeing things. Your face is bright red, do you have a fever? Maybe you should go to the medicine cat den, I think you're sick. That would explain why your name is Feverkit, because you get sick a lot!" Mousepaw was clearly jealous, and he tried to hide it as best he could, which wasn't that good.

Triangle of Love Image13

Triangle of Love Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

Triangle of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triangle of Love   Triangle of Love EmptyTue 3 Mar 2015 - 15:47

Feverkit's face cooled down and the first touch of annoyance was waiting to show somehow. The tom remained cool, choosing to ignore the apprentice's pitiful attempt at covering up his jealousy. "No thank you. I'm not sick." he protested evenly. No, I'm not sick. But you might be. It looks like you haven't groomed your fur in days! The kit pushed down a loud and rude snort. After that was finished, he turned back to Frozenkit and smiled, waiting for something to talk about.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Pisces Cat

Triangle of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triangle of Love   Triangle of Love EmptyTue 3 Mar 2015 - 18:06

"Guys," Said Frozenkit. "Please don't fight." She glanced over at Mousepaw. She somehow saw some handsomeness in that ungroomed looking fur and bright amber eyes. She knew that there was more to him then what he appeared to be. He was different on the inside, she was sure of it. Feverkit was charming and handsome, and Frozenkit was falling for him as hard as she had fallen for Mousepaw. She was torn between the two, and she didn't want to admit it. She tried convincing herself that she didn't like either of them in that way, but she truly knew she did, and someday she would have to chose between Mousepaw or Feverkit.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

Triangle of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triangle of Love   Triangle of Love EmptyWed 4 Mar 2015 - 18:18

Feverkit looked disappointed as something struck him, stinging like a well-aimed blow. She's not going to be able to have both of us....she's going to have to choose someday, and though we're closer in age.... Suddenly, he felt a large bolt of white-hot anger pulse through his blood. Slowly, the tip of his claws slid out, though he struggled to sheathe them.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Triangle of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triangle of Love   Triangle of Love EmptyThu 5 Mar 2015 - 7:25

Mousepaw already knew that Frozenkit had a crush on him. He could read her easily, it was something he had picked up on. He saw that Feverkit had a crush on her, and he was sure that Frozenkit liked him back...but didn't she like Mousepaw? He saw that she was torn between himself and the other tom. She's to young for this, thought the tabby. He was starting to become more like an older brother to the she-cat. Their relationship was growing stronger and stronger. Mousepaw didn't want to break her heart, though. When Frozenkit became old enough, and if they became mates, he was sure he would hurt her somehow. He couldn't bare to do that, and he also couldn't bare to think of Frozenkit with Feverkit instead of him. If he didn't want Frozenkit to be with himself, and if he didn't want her to be with Feverkit...what did he want her to do? Mousepaw shook his head. I can't control her life. If she wants to be with...him...she should. I can't let her be with me. Mousepaw cleared his throat to end the awkward moment of silence. He saw that Feverkit was angry, and he somehow felt pleasure in that. Mousepaw slid out his long, sharp claws and stared at Feverkit. "Frozenkit, I was wondering if you would like to hang out later?" He asked as he pulled his claws back in and looked at the pretty she-cat.

Triangle of Love Image13

Triangle of Love Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Pisces Cat

Triangle of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triangle of Love   Triangle of Love EmptyThu 5 Mar 2015 - 7:40

Frozenkit ignored when the toms both unsheathed their claws. She blushed as Mousepaw asked her to hang out. "Sure, that sounds nice," she purred.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triangle of Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triangle of Love   Triangle of Love Empty

Back to top Go down

Triangle of Love
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: