Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A new story (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

A new story (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: A new story (OPEN)   A new story (OPEN) EmptySun 15 Feb 2015 - 16:12

Five cats appeared in the starry night sky. A golden she-cat followed through, her normally shining and pretty coat greying and shaggy. The she-cat rose off the ground, following the cats as they journey up to the stars. All was quiet as they walked, nothing heard as they journeyed up to a place no cat spoke off, not knowing of until the time was right. Suddenly the golden cats paws reached a ground, soft and green. Star-like bugs twinkled around the area, and the five cats soon sat around a flower patch.
    "Honeydrop." A grey she-cat spoke, her voice weary. The cats green eyes flashed open, her green eyes taking in her surroundings. She knew where she was, she had dreamed here before. She had not been paying attention to whom she walked with, or to where they were going, she just felt free to walk the skies of her beloved home.
    "Yes?" Suddenly she recognized this cat. Mother.. "Hello, my daughter. It is time to tell you the tale I promised. But first, I want you to meet these cats." Honeydrop looked to the four cats on the sides of her mother, Swiftfoot. A tom stepped up and dipped his head. "I am Dapplepelt, as you know. Thank you for trying to find out my murder. I feel you are bright on the inside as well as out." Honeydrop dipped her head back to the brown tabby tom whom she knew as her uncle that she had only seen once. Though she hadn't fully figured it out, most answers pointed to the new warrior of Shadowclan- Darkstrike, the stern young tom with a mysterious past.
    The next one to step up was a small, sad looking black she-cat with a white paw. "My name is Birdkit. I was murdered by a fox by the tunnels. Redcloud, as an apprentice, tried to save me. I am one of your mother's sisters." Her sad expression kept as she stepped back, looking blearily at her with ice blue eyes. "I.. I'm sorry.." Birdkit nodded and closed her eyes, pressing against Swiftfoot. A white she-cat with beautiful silky long fur stood up. "I am Whitekit, another sister of Swiftfoot. I died falling off the gorge moons ago. Thank Cinderfur, a Riverclan warrior for helping Swiftfoot then." Whitekit said. Honeydrop had heard of the kits death many times before but dipped her head.
    Finally, a silver and brown bengal she-cat stood up. "My name is Streamheart. I.. Killed myself. I have made bad choices and regret them all. I was tortured by an evil rogue for countless moons." Though Honeydrop had no memory of this cat, she gasped. "I'm so sorry.." Streamheart dipped her head and sat back down.
    "So. What is the tale you speak of?" Honeydrop asked a little anxiously. "Well, the tale is the battle with Skyclan, and our death stories, as we fear your death is near." Honeydrop's eyes widened but she gulped and nodded. "The Skyclan you know today is made up of rogues. When I was a young apprentice, me and Dapplepelt went to the battle. Everyone fought until Skyclan was barely a scrap of cats.. Then the leaders decided peace when nearly all was lost for Skyclan." Swiftfoot said, and then Whitekit stood and started to speak. "My death story.. Me and Swiftfoot as kits were chasing butterflies to the gorge. It cracked beneath our paws and we fell onto a ledge. That started crumbling and Swiftfoot hopped to safety. When I tried to reach her paw, I fell to my death. Cinderfur took Swiftfoot home where she saw your father and became better friends than before." She sat down and sighed, wrapping her tail tightly around her paws.
    Birdkit then spoke. "I went out of camp for a little adventure where I followed a strange scent into the tunnel. A fox chased me deep into it where Redcloud, as an apprentice, helped me out. Unfortunately the fox escaped her claws and killed me.." She stopped talking and rested her head on her paws.
    Streamheart then spoke her turn. "When I decided to be more loyal to my Clan as an apprentice and stop being friends with a Skyclan kit named Sootkit, he became rogue and found a kind she-cat to be his guard and kill me. She apologized as she attacked me, and I nodded, but pushed her off. I killed Soot and after I had a mate and kit he started tormenting me. For many moons I dealt with it, waking up with wounds and missing fur. My best friend Fawnleap tried to help me but I ignored her until the day I drowned myself in the river to escape Soot and his Dark Forest treachery." Honeydrop gasped once again as she spoke and burst into tears. "I'm so sorry! That's... That's horrible!" She ran up and hugged the she-cat. A moment later she let go and walked back to where she was sitting. Suddenly, she heard pawsteps. Was another cat coming, or was it another cat dreaming?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down

A new story (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1