Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pokémon Gray [discussion]

Go down 
+3
Ebby
Jay
Sleepy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Pokémon Gray [discussion] Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Gray [discussion]   Pokémon Gray [discussion] EmptyTue 30 Dec 2014 - 9:13

Pokémon Gray
Pokémon Gray [discussion] Mew_banner_by_satellite_skin-d4w3hkb
Credit to Satellite-Skin for the cool Mew banner!

Hey there everyone. Before I put anything more down, I should get some things out of the way. To start, this is a closed RP, and you'll only be able to sign-up if you get an explicit invitation from me. Sorry if you wanted to join but weren't able to get in — I just want to keep this small and personal for once, and inviting a bunch of people might result in disaster.

Second of all, this is just a regular old Pokémon adventure. There's no gimmick, like a medieval or school setting, and it won't be a dark murderfest like Homija. So just know what you're getting into before you sign-up.

Oh, and if someone makes me a map, I'll give 'em lots of hugs or something. pls bby <3

I think that about covers all I wanted to say for now. A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits! Let's go!
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gray [discussion]   Pokémon Gray [discussion] EmptyWed 31 Dec 2014 - 7:06

Introduction

Pokémon Gray [discussion] League_logo

Hello and welcome to the world of Pokémon and the region of Ceron! We're a peaceful and quiet region, home to hundreds of species of Pokémon and millions of people. While we're not particularly famous across the globe, our region's natural beauty is renowned, and the Ceron League is among the toughest in the world! This great and wide land of ours is steeped in history, some of it bloody, but much of it prosperous and tranquil. Not everything's peaceful today, however. It seems like trouble's brewing on the horizon, and if you start your journey now, it'll be long and hard and rife with danger...

Oh, but you're more than capable of handling all that, aren't you? Of course. Well okay, Trainer, a world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits! Let's go!

Areas

Plumeria Town
A tiny town sitting by the wooded coast. The sea breezes seem to tug at your sense of adventure.
Home to Professor Pine's Lab and the Plumeria Orphanage.

Sunflower City
A humble city on a plateau, among a sea of sunflowers. There's something simple and enchanting about the atmosphere here.
Home to Thornapple Academy, Fuu's Inn, and and the Abandoned Gym.

Magnolia Woods
A sprawling and wild forest home to many different species of Pokémon. It's easy to get lost in this natural maze.

Cherry City
A simple and quiet city lying in the shadow of Mt. Lotus. It has a long and bloody history, and remains a center of religion to this day. In the springtime, the city blooms with cherry blossoms.
Home to the Blossom Shrine, Cherry City Museum, and Cherry Gym.

Mt. Lotus
A sacred mountain that was the birthplace of an ancient warrior religion. It's said that sinful people can go here to be cleansed and reborn.

Arum City
A busy and bustling city with an active night life. Everything seems to move at a dizzying speed here.
Home to Laurestine's Bike Shop, Lobelia Cave, and the Arum Gym.

Heather's Railroad
An underground path that was historically used as a bunker and hidden supply line for troops and displaced civilians. Today it's just a simple route for trainers and historic landmark, complete with tourist shops.

Rose City
A unique (and slightly eccentric) city by the seaside. It's considered the center of pop culture in Ceron.
Home to the Sailor's Pub, the Mayflower Moe Cafe, and the Sakura Convention Center.

Delphinium's Leap
A waterfall that cascades down from Mt. Viscaria, near the outskirts of Rose City. It conceals a mysterious cave.

Clover Power Plant
A power plant owned by the Clover Corporation. It provides power to most of Ceron.

Aloe Tunnel
A tunnel in the process of being burrowed by the Clover Corporation. The project is rumored to be haunted.

Cypress Town
A miserable little town that's infamous for being a favorite haunt for Ghost-types. Occultists and mourners alike make long pilgrimages here to pay their respects and make amateur horror documentaries.
Home to the Cypress Pokémon Cemetery and the Marigold Orphanage & Pokémon Shelter.

Begonia City
A city built on former wetland. It's known as being a hub for all sorts of debauchery and crime.
Home to the Buttercup Department Store, the Dandelion District, the Shellflower Game Corner, Poppy's Place, the Coriander Hotel, and the Begonia Gym.

Cycling Road
A region-famous road for cyclists by the seaside. It's a steep incline, and it takes a sort of suicidal bravery to actually go down it without slamming on your brakes the whole way.

Rainflower City
A rain-drenched city by the coast that's surrounded by forest and swampland. It's wet and cold up here, but there's a wild beauty that's renowned across the region.
Home to the Safari Zone, Camellia's Cafe, the Bulrush Zoo, and the Rainflower Gym.

Carnation City
Ceron's capital and largest city. It's considered the political, commercial, and cultural heart of Ceron.
Home to the Clover Corporation HQ, the Blackrose Den, the ANGREC Train station, the Royal Palace, the Amaryllis capitol building, the Oats Music Hall, and the Carnation Gym.

Hydrangea Island
A frigid and uninhabited island sitting in a storm-tossed sea. It's crawling with high-leveled Pokémon and is a common hazard for sailors. The rocky shore is strewn with the wrecks of ships that couldn't be recovered.

The Aconites
A collection of isles only a few miles west of Hydrangea. Life is cold, wet, and miserable up here, but the people are proud and tough, and you won't find better seafarers anywhere. The people of the Aconites were infamous in the region's past for often raiding Ceron's western shore.
Home to the Aloe Mansion, the Witch-Hazel Research Facility, Lugia's Shrine, and the Aconite Gym.

Willow Town
A remote settlement in the mainland's far north. Known as the Gateway to the Ceron League due to its proximity to Victory Road. There's not much known about it or its inhabitants.
Home to the Shrine of Sunflowers.

Victory Road
A treacherous underground path that can only be entered with a test of courage. The cavern must be braved by all trainers looking to challenge the Ceron League. Anybody who emerges from the path in one piece is deemed worthy to face the Elite Four.

Ceron League
The capital of the Pokémon League in Ceron. It's a large building nestled within the mountains, shrouded and protected from prying eyes. Beautiful sunflowers line the road leading inside...
Home to the Elite Four and the Ceron League Champion.

Last edited by Sleepy on Sat 3 Jan 2015 - 11:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gray [discussion]   Pokémon Gray [discussion] EmptyFri 2 Jan 2015 - 11:30

Rules & Guidelines

1. Like I said in the very first post, this is a closed RP. You can only get in if I invite you.
2. I don't care at all about word count. It shouldn't matter anyways since I'm only inviting skilled roleplayers. As long as you're posting actively, I don't care.
3. There's no post order. You can post as many times as you want, in any order you want, without waiting for anybody else.
4. I'll be the GM, of course, and I'll be the one advancing the plot, but an occasional derailment is all fine and good in the interest of fun. The structure isn't going to be super rigid here. Feel free to control random NPCs too, as long as you're not wresting control of them away from me. There'll be occasions where our characters will stop to rest and take breaks, and that's when you can go and do whatever random things you wanna do. That's also your opportunity to go and split up and explore things on your own, if you feel like it.
5. This'll probably be pretty lengthy. Let's try and finish this one.
6. If you're lazy and stop posting actively enough I will feed you to a Sarlacc. Not your character. You, specifically, in real life.
7. My obligatory general rule for Pokémon RP: your Pokémon don't yap their own names like retards. A Growlithe barks, a Meowth meows, a Seviper hisses. You get it.
8. This isn't going to be a 2edgy4u murderfest. Pokémon can/will certainly die, and there might be certain dark elements, but you're not going to see random Scyther decapitations every other day.
9. That being said... As for, ahem, "romance", you can imply/do things off-screen, but keep it kinda-sorta-PG13, alright? As for cursing, I guess that's fine, but watch it.
10. Feel free to discuss everything here. This is our cool hangout place. No girls allowed.

A cavil on battles, moves, stats, levels, and all that other fun stuff:

11. There's no battle system. We'll be RPing out every fight, like normal people, and trusting that you'll be fair and not a godmodder. You know the drill, if you get hit with a bunch of super effective moves, you're probably going to faint. Don't dodge unless you have Lax Incense or something. Complain here in the Discussion topic if you feel like your opponent's being a little cheating a**hole. Take your Pokémon's type/moves and your character's personal skill as a trainer in account when battling.
12. I'm not going to be picky about the sort of moves you can use. Try limiting yourself to around four, which should be around the level your Pokémon should be at. Yes, I'll let your level ~22 Butterfree use Psybeam, no, I won't let your level ~5 Rattata use Double-Edge. Be reasonable.
13. If you're wondering how levels are going to work, we're not going to really keep track of it. However, I think I'm going to put a thing at the start of each new area that will tell you which level range your Pokémon should be in. This is how you'll know what moves you can learn and at what times you can start evolving and stuff. Against Gym Leaders and other player-characters, you should assume you're about equal or slightly under-leveled.
14. If you want to fight a fight with it being completely equal, without any chance of butthurt or you tearing your hair out in frustration, I'll let you use PBA's battle system. Otherwise just RP like normal.
15. Only gifted Pokémon are allowed access to their egg moves. That means starters and any other Pokémon that are given to you by another person.
16. Wild Pokémon will be described at the beginning of each route. Begonia City will have its own wild Pokémon as well. If you have your full team in mind or just want a specific Pokémon and want to know where/when you can get it, just ask here and I'll tell you. I haven't thought it all out yet, but you can get any Pokémon in existence. Wild Pokémon that you catch will be considered around ~5 levels lower than the rest of your team at first, but there's no need to grind or anything. They'll become equal to the rest as you tame them or train them randomly off-screen.

The Template

We're keeping it small. One character only. Normally I wouldn't care how many you have, but I want to avoid us having a massive party.

Another thing to note is that you pretty much have two options when it comes to your backstory. Either you're just a normal Plumeria Town resident, and that's why you happen to be in town that day, or you're graduating from the Plumeria Orphanage, which will soon be closing. I suppose you could also just be a random visitor that's there for any random reason, but also keep in mind that Plumeria Town is really unremarkable and obscure, so non-orphan outsiders aren't terribly common.

Code:
[center][img]character image here[/img][/center]
[font=georgia][b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Body Type:[/b]

[b]Brief Summary of Personality:[/b]
[b]Brief Backstory:[/b]

[b]Relations to any other characters? (Siblings, friends, gay lovers, etc.)?:[/b][/font]

[center][img]starter sprite/image here[/img][/center]

[font=georgia][b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Starting Moveset:[/b][/font]

As for people who want to join after the fact: you still have to be invited and I still probably won't want a huge group, so you better hope I really like you.

Now this thing is finally done. Christ. Let's get this started.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gray [discussion]   Pokémon Gray [discussion] EmptyFri 2 Jan 2015 - 12:15

Pokémon Gray [discussion] Outbreak+Company+Episode+2+Subtitle+Indonesia

Full Name: Brennen Carby
Appearance: Dull brown hair, amber eyes, caucasian.
Height: 6'1"
Body Type: Sexy

Brief Summary of Personality:
No.
Brief Backstory:
Brennan was diagnosed with Homòrus at a young age, a disease his parents both had and died from, and a disease that hasn't had a cure until recently. It is a strain of Pokérus, and while it has positive affects on Pokémon, it overwhelms the cells of humans until they give way and collapse decades before they normally do. One of the Elite Four members happens to be the only doctor developing the cure, so Brennan's goal is challenging and beating Gyms in an attempt to get his attention and save his own life.

Relations to any other characters: Splooky and I are going to have intertwining characters.

Pokémon Gray [discussion] 358

Nickname: Mei
Species: Chimecho
Starting Moveset:

Healing Pulse-Psychic-Calm Mind-Dazzling Gleam

Last edited by Jay on Sat 3 Jan 2015 - 21:16; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gray [discussion]   Pokémon Gray [discussion] EmptyFri 2 Jan 2015 - 14:17

/casually reuses old charrie cause i miss her
also it means that i can use this sprite again
Pokémon Gray [discussion] JlNzUQx
|C fuq yee

Pokémon Gray [discussion] Rainglassesyelloweyesmeganekkoanimemangaumbrellasanimegirls1920x1080wallpaper_wwwwallpapermaycom_43
Full Name: Marie Silva
Appearance: Light auburn and amber eyes.
Height: 5'4"
Body Type:
Average height and leaning towards a more slender build.

Very cautious and studious, Marie is extremely self-aware and has the habit of over thinking every one of her moves, both in and out of battles, trying to come up with the best solution. She's not one to throw herself into confrontations and has a very passive nature, but is willing to step up to the plate when duty calls; not getting to the level that she is being completely good and shy. She's just awesome. Kay? Kay.

Brief Backstory:
She was born as the only child to her small family in Sunflower City. Her mother died at a very young age, and with no other relatives, if fell to her father to raise her - and so he did. She spent a lot of time on her own alone a home, and so she taught herself a good many things, and began to grow more and more curious about the world. She began to idolize several different well known pokemon masters and breeders, but also - if not especially - the great pokemon professors of the world. It didn't take long for her to realize that following in their paths, and becoming the best professor in the Ceron region, would be an ultimate dream of hers. Her father supported her in this dream, buying her books and knick-knack supplies, and getting her her first pokemon - an oddish - the day she turned ten. It was all totally cool until her father's untimely death which involved an unfortunate accident with a few wild rapidash that left a good portion of the city fighting wide-spreading fire. She lived in the orphanage ever since.

Relations to any other characters?:
not that i know of. hue.

Pokémon Gray [discussion] 43
Nickname: Beth
Species: Oddish
Starting Moveset:
Synthesis - Absorb - Sweet Scent - Razor Leaf

Pokémon Gray [discussion] PDt1Qqd Pokémon Gray [discussion] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gray [discussion]   Pokémon Gray [discussion] EmptyFri 2 Jan 2015 - 15:55

Pokémon Gray [discussion] 3e660ee7d9da04abdb6d46c84ece6ef38995c99b
Full Name: Walter Wyatt
Appearance: Medium-length messy blonde hair, blue eyes
Height: 5'4"
Body Type: Short, slim build

Smart but spacey. Always thinking, though it never looks like it. Tends to say whatever comes to mind, usually irrelevant. Not really rude, just doesn't exactly know what "90% honesty" is.
Brief Backstory:
A normal Plumeria citizen, Walt was born to a household that wasn't dripping with controversy or craziness. He lives with his parents in a normal, middle-class house, near the normal, middle-class school he goes to. At said school, Walt is one of the smartest kids there, and he doesn't engender feelings of warmth from his peers due to a perceived smugness with how intelligent he is. Occasionally he's also gotten himself in trouble for not knowing when to stay silent. While he's not uncaring, he isn't able to fully understand the emotions of those in different situations as him, leading to some conflict with those who have feelings and emotions and stuff. Having never left his cozy area of Plumeria, sometimes his thoughts drift off to what it may be like outside his comfort zone, like an experiment of sorts. His starter Pokemon, given to him by his mother - who may not know Pokemon all that well - doesn't quite live up to those high intelligence standards… as far as we know.

Relations to any other characters? (Siblings, friends, gay lovers, etc.)?: Not to my knowledge.

Pokémon Gray [discussion] 194

Nickname: Nietzsche
Species: Wooper
Starting Moveset: Double Kick, Mud Sport, Tail Whip, Water Gun
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gray [discussion]   Pokémon Gray [discussion] EmptyFri 2 Jan 2015 - 16:13

Pokémon Gray [discussion] 5c423ce5f0c48f5a645b5d57f4457d50bde4e162
Full Name: Simon Page
Appearance: Messy brown hair and auburn eyes.
Height: 5'9"
Body Type: Se— oh god damn it jay

Brief Summary of Personality: A loose cannon that hits first and asks questions later. He's a flirt, a showoff, a bit of a scoundrel, and he's got an appetite that'd put a Snorlax to shame. Stubborn, thieving, arrogant, amoral, a brash heartbreaker with a roguish streak, he's nevertheless got enough jokes and daring in him to make him bearable to be around, and a heart of gold underneath his macho facade.
Brief Backstory: Simon's childhood is a haze, but there's one thing he remembers in vivid detail: the sight of his father walking away, with a bag slung over his shoulder. It was so long ago that he figures he must have made it up in his mind, but for whatever reason, the memory stuck with him long after he'd been shipped off to the Plumeria Orphanage. The rest is hardly worth remembering. A decrepit apartment, a decrepit and lonely old woman, a shoebox of old ripped up photos. Not like it matters, really. After his mom died following a period of illness, the state put him in a car and drove him out to the coast, to some tiny town he'd never heard of before. Since then, he's spent more of his life in the custody of the Orphanage than in the care of his own parents. He's spent that life doing what you'd expect: stirring up trouble for everyone around him, and doing his hardest to make a sleepy little village come to life. So far, you could say he's succeeded.

Relations to any other characters?: noap

Pokémon Gray [discussion] BjowRsx

Nickname: Tokugawa Ieyasu (nah j/k he's just pikachu)
Species: Pikachu
Starting Moveset: Thunder Punch, Fake Out, Disarming Voice, Double Slap

Pokémon Gray [discussion] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3546

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gray [discussion]   Pokémon Gray [discussion] EmptyFri 2 Jan 2015 - 17:08

Pokémon Gray [discussion] Ayano-Tateyama-cjNS5E8dR-b
Full Name: Robin Coppler Ringwood
Appearance:She has long brown hair, and dark brown eyes
Height:5'5''
Body Type: Slim

Brief Summary of Personality:Due to step father influence, her view almost everything is pessimistic. When the hurt from her stepfather, and the world around her is at a high point, Robin considers taking her own life. The only thing that kept her going is Mareep. But sometimes that is barely enough. Socially, she keeps to her self and quietly watches others living their life in joy. The happy Robin is hidden, buried beneath her sorrow, hurt and, pain.
Brief Backstory:As a child, Robin's father died, leaving Robin's mother a widow, and herself fatherless. After a few painful and slow years of healing, her mother dated and eventually married again. The man who had become her stepfather was very nice...until he got a hold of a new type of beer that he enjoyed greatly. This was when Robin thought the world was fine. She had her mother, and a nice stepfather. Even if he drank a little too much. Then, one night, the stepfather and Robin's mother went out on a date. This was a per usual kind of thing, they had a date night every week. However, Robin's mother didn't come back that night. The stepfather refused to speak of it to Robin. Ever since then, the man could never be seen without a beer bottle in his hand, and obscene words flying out of his lips. Mostly directed at Robin.

Relations to any other characters? (Siblings, friends, gay lovers, etc.)?:Burb and I's characters shall intertwine.

Pokémon Gray [discussion] 179

Nickname:Rowan
Species:Mareep
Starting Moveset:Body Slam/Thunder Shock/Take Down/Charge

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gray [discussion]   Pokémon Gray [discussion] EmptySat 3 Jan 2015 - 10:21

For future reference:

Ceron League Leaders

Lain
Grass specialist, Sunflower Gym Leader
Ken
Fighting specialist, Cherry Gym Leader
Lucius
Electric specialist, Arum Gym Leader
Ruby
Fire specialist, Rose Gym Leader
Lillian
Poison specialist, Begonia Gym Leader
River
Water specialist, Rainflower Gym Leader
Brandon
Dark specialist, Carnation Gym Leader
Snow
Ice specialist, Aconite Gym Leader
Arael
Ghost specialist, Elite Four
Samwell
Psychic specialist, Elite Four
Kris
Fairy specialist, Elite Four
Arthur
Dragon specialist, Elite Four
Hinata
Champion
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gray [discussion]   Pokémon Gray [discussion] EmptySat 3 Jan 2015 - 12:01

Spoiler:
Full Name: Gwendolyn "Gwen" Marinos
Appearance: Brown hair of varying lengths + green eyes.
Height: 5'2"
Body Type: Lean build. idk.

Brief Summary of Personality: Gwendolyn is (and always has been) a spirited individual who doesn't take no for an answer. She has a rich sense of humour, and is often sarcastic. Though she has lazy tendencies, Gwen excels at problem-solving and can be very resourceful and inventive. It's suggested that her extroverted personality is to make up for the gloominess of the orphanage she grew up in. Gwen prefers keeping to a small group of friends. She has a particular infatuation with history and science.
Brief Backstory: Gwendolyn's parents, who were both important businesspeople, left her at an orphanage when she was three because they could not take care of her. Their schedules simply became too crowded, so they saw no other choice but to part with their daughter altogether. Upon turning fifteen, Gwen left the orphanage and set out to become a Pokemon trainer. I'm bad at backstories, so sftu. ;-;

Relations to any other characters?: nup

Pokémon Gray [discussion] 104

Nickname: Satyrus
Species: Cubone
Starting Moveset:
Growl, Tail Whip, Tackle, Bone Club

Pokémon Gray [discussion] 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gray [discussion]   Pokémon Gray [discussion] EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 13:53

Pokémon Gray [discussion] Mishima.Kurone.full.1266513
Full Name:
Elle Krysta Mercer
Appearance:
- Pale milky skin
- Jet black hair to light blue tips gradient
- Burnt umber eyes

Height:
156 cm (5''1")
Body Type:
Straight, slender, petite

Virtues
- Gentle: Mild in behavior and temperament; kind and tender
- Curious: Eager to learn or know something
- Independent: Not dependent on others for subsistence
- Decisive: Able to make decisions quickly and effectively
- Honest: Always telling the truth (honest to a fault)
- Cautious: Careful to avoid potential dangers and problems
- Strong-willed: Determined to as she wants even if others advise against it

Flaws
- Serious: Solemn or thoughtful (to a point where she has no sense of humor)
- Addicted: Physically and mentally dependent to lollipops
- Forgetful: Apt or likely not to remember
- Apathetic: Shows or feels little to no concern, interest, or enthusiasm
- Cynical: Tending to see the worst aspect of things or believe that the worst will happen; distrustful of human nature
- Suicidal: Deeply unhappy or depressed and likely to commit suicide

Brief Backstory:
Born in Sunflower City, Elle was blessed with parents and an older brother named Elliot. However, one day, Elliot went out on a ship, but never returned. Her parents never told her why and the effects of his death can be expressed through their constant drinking and smoking. With her parents abusing her, she couldn't stand it any longer, thus running away from home to Plumeria Town. Growing up there, she wears one glove in honor for her older brother, which in fact, belonged to him originally. With that, she retreated and now lives in the Plumeria Orphanage.

Relations to any other characters? (Siblings, friends, gay lovers, etc.)?:
None

Pokémon Gray [discussion] Spr_5b_228

Nickname:
Noctis
Species:
Houndour
Starting Moveset:
- Bite: The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. This may also make the target flinch.
- Nasty Plot: The user stimulates its brain by thinking bad thoughts. This sharply raises the user's Sp. Atk.
- Ember: The target is attacked with small flames. This may also leave the target with a burn.
- Howl: The user howls loudly to raise its spirit, which raises its Attack stat.

I know I'm late. ;-;

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞

Last edited by Echo on Mon 5 Jan 2015 - 15:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gray [discussion]   Pokémon Gray [discussion] EmptyMon 5 Jan 2015 - 14:53

Hey Tumblr.

So I said I'd list all the native Wild Pokémon at the beginning of each route. Small problem with that: I'm fckn lazy and there's like a bajillion Pokeymanz out there, and I don't really feel like planning all that out.

So I'm gonna have to ask you all to use your imaginations. Just feel free to encounter/catch any Pokémon you feel would be reasonable to encounter in that sort of environment. You know that Weedles are native to forests and Zigzagoons are native to grassy plains, so you don't need me to do a bunch of work to tell you what's where.

This has been a PSA from your local GM. Please remember to check your orphan privilege. (◡‿◡✿) Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gray [discussion]   Pokémon Gray [discussion] EmptyTue 6 Jan 2015 - 10:19

And quick question~
You mentioned with "Ceron's Pokemon" as well... I'm assuming there aren't any Fakemon in this, correct? xD
Also, from what I'm seeing, is the choice basically to only challenge the League? Just wanted to ask since... Contestant and Ranger are possibilities? Highly doubting Ranger, but just to double/triple-check!

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gray [discussion]   Pokémon Gray [discussion] EmptyTue 6 Jan 2015 - 11:00

Aurelunia (Echo) wrote:
And quick question~
You mentioned with "Ceron's Pokemon" as well... I'm assuming there aren't any Fakemon in this, correct? xD
Also, from what I'm seeing, is the choice basically to only challenge the League? Just wanted to ask since... Contestant and Ranger are possibilities? Highly doubting Ranger, but just to double/triple-check!

No Fakémon. She just meant that she updated it from Kanto's native 151 (or however many non-legendary Kanto Pokeymanz there are) to all of Ceron's native Pokémon (i.e. all of them up to Kalos).

And you don't have to challenge the League, but the main idea is that you're going to be traveling with everyone else. If you want, you can be a idol contestant or breeder or researcher or freeloader or whatever. If by ranger you just mean these guys, then I don't see why not.

I know Simon's probably going to be challenging the League, along with Brennan and Walter and probably a couple other people, so I'm going to have to figure out how gym battles are going to work. Some suggestions would be nice.

I suppose we can just take turns challenging the Gym, but that'd feel a bit awkward.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gray [discussion]   Pokémon Gray [discussion] EmptyTue 6 Jan 2015 - 11:09

Alright, that helps. Thank you!

And Ranger as in... kinda like that one dude in the Manaphy movie.

I'd help figure it out at the moment, but maybe later. I want to get a good idea first.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gray [discussion]   Pokémon Gray [discussion] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Gray [discussion]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next