Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kits will play (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kits will play (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Kits will play (Open)   Kits will play (Open) EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 8:23 am

Batkit stretched out his long limbs, detangling his appendages from his sister, Palekit's. He grumbled, still half asleep, at her crossly. He appreciated her near constant companionship, and they were very close, but a kit needs his rest, and Batkit wanted to get some without Palekit's long, nearly white fur clogging up his mouth and nose.

"Palekit, get away from me" the young tom moaned, halfway irritated and halfway tired. All he recieved in return was a half-conscious grunt from Palekit, who slowly but surely scooted further into their mother, Heronleap's fur to give her brother some room.

Giving a satisfied sigh at his sister's compliance, Batkit closed his eyes again, curling his long tail around and covering his nose, letting his yellow eyes drift closed.

Unfortunately for Batkit, the others in the nursery had other plans for the new day, and they involved not just him, but his snoozing sister as well.

To: Any Shadowclan cat
Notes: Sorry it's short :c It's like... 3:30 in the morning and I'm barely firing enough of a brain cell to navigate to this page XD But
I wanted my children to get some roleplay time, so I exposed them to SC early lmao. Hope y'all enjoy X3
Back to top Go down

Kits will play (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: