Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting Patrol [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

Hunting Patrol [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Patrol [Open]   Hunting Patrol [Open] EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 9:13 am

FeatherPool padded along the trail leading the hunting patrol towards the Tall Pines. Hopefully some prey would be trying to scavenge some nuts or other here. She looked back to her patrol of cats and said. "Let's hunt here." She then stalked off in one direction following a prey scent she had currently picked up.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol [Open]   Hunting Patrol [Open] EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:15 pm

Dapplepelt nodded and followed after. Looking around for prey, he spotted a sparrow. Growling, he gathered his haunches and leaped, missing the now in flight sparrow by a whisker. He jumped up again, and, with a hiss, clawed it to the ground, pushing down hard with his paw. It soon went limp in his grip and he buried his catch.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol [Open]   Hunting Patrol [Open] EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:54 am

FeatherPool finally spotted the prey she had scented and slowly stalked towards it. The mouse was the plumpest prey she had seen all leaf-bare. The queens and kits would feed well on this. She closed and then pushed off slamming her paws on the mouse. Swiftly killing it she buried it and continued on.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol [Open]   Hunting Patrol [Open] EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 6:56 am

Dapplepelt watched as a tiny, scrawny mouse walked near him. Dumb mouse! Ha! Can't even see I'm right here! He pounced on it, piercing it with his claw, but, amazingly, despite his sharp claws keeping it down, it scurried away. Confused, he chased after it- right into his hole. Pulling his nose from the mouse's den, he looked around for more prey he might find.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol [Open]   Hunting Patrol [Open] EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 10:24 am

FeatherPool grumbled as she searched for prey. "Come on prey! Where are you?" She sniffed around and spotted DapplePelt. Hopefully he was having better luck.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol [Open]   Hunting Patrol [Open] EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 12:04 pm

Noticing Featherpool, he shrugged. Sighing, he looked around one more time. What luck! He had found a plump squirrel. Flicking his tail, he silently asked for Featherpool to help.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol [Open]   Hunting Patrol [Open] EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:09 am

FeatherPool glanced at DapplePelt and spotted his signal. She soon came behind the squirrel and rushed it forward towards DapplePelt. Hissing she followed it so she knew DapplePelt would get it.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol [Open]   Hunting Patrol [Open] EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:14 am

Dapplepelt charged at the squirrel, jumping on it. He slipped on ice and flipped onto the ground. He tried to stop but he lost his footing and crashed into a tree. Luckily the squirrel was dead at his paws.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol [Open]   Hunting Patrol [Open] EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:35 am

FeatherPool caught up to him and said. [/b]"Great catch!"[/b] She sniffed around then shook some snow from her pelt before adding. [/b]"I think we should head back."[/b] She left grabbing her fresh kill.

(Ima close the topic since it isn't too active and it's just us xD)
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol [Open]   Hunting Patrol [Open] EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:16 am

(Okay :3)

Dapplepelt carried their prey back too and headed home.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol [Open]   Hunting Patrol [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Patrol [Open]
Page 1 of 1