Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 16 Dec 2014 - 22:48

Leaping onto the rock, Thrushtstar called for a meeting. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather underneath Jagged rock for a clan meeting!" He yowled.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 16 Dec 2014 - 23:18

Darkkit walked out to the rock, being the first cat there. Happily walking to the front, he watched as cats came to sit down under the rock. Would today be his ceremony? Will Thrushstar let me become an apprentice? I used to be a kittypet.. How many people will find out? I don't know..

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014 - 0:09

A dark brown tabby she cat padded from the nursery her fur smoothed back. Tunnelkit padded to the front quietly. She hoped she would be made an appretice. As she thought about it her tail flicked almost in an excited manner.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014 - 0:33

Finchkit was last to pour out of the nursery, eyeing the kittypet as she did. She didn't even want to be close to someone like him, so she sat down just outside the nursery. I can't wait to become an apprentice, i'll finally be away from that thing. Her feelings of anger for the cat hadn't subsided from the little tall tale he told her, if anything, it only made her hate him more. I wonder when Thrushstar is going to kick o=him out of the clan.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014 - 21:16

"We gather tonight to make these three kits apprentices," Thrushstar called out. "Tunnelkit, from now until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Tunnelpaw; Darkkit, you will be known as Darkpaw; and Finchkit, you will be known as Finchpaw. Your mentors will be Jayclaw, Shadowwhisper, and Blackclaw respectively." With that, the Shadowclan leader leaped off of the rock to let the others celebrate the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014 - 22:19

Tunnelkit now known as Tunnelpaw smiled excitedly. She was finally an apprentice. She flicked her dark tabby tail quietly

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014 - 23:10

"Thank you, so much Thrushstar. It means a lot to me you would accpet me into your clan." Darkpaw said before he looked around for his new mentor.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Dec 2014 - 19:17

(Nice to mentor one of your characters again, Cat. :3)

The beautiful she cat gracefully walked over to her apprentice. She stood in front of him and dipped her head. "You will learn a lot from me, Darkpaw. I'm honored to be your mentor," ShadowWhisper said before touching noses with her new apprentice.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Dec 2014 - 21:11

"And I am glad to be your apprentice. It's really an honor that you accept me into your clan, unlike some cats.." Glancing to Finchpaw, he then turned away. Touching noses with her, he added. "I'm delighted to learn from you."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Dec 2014 - 22:04

A couple feeling mixed within her, pride from finally becoming an apprentice, and anger, because they let Dark whatever become a member. She stared down the cat. A couple words came by, and then he looked over at her. What was that? Did he just do that to make me mad?! She strained her ears until she could hear the last two words of his sentence. Well, we don't have to get along anyway. Her gaze wandered off to Tunnelkit, who had not yet met her mentor,but was still looking.

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 19 Dec 2014 - 22:24

Tunnelpaw smiled some but it faded some as she looked for her mentor quietly. She flicked her dark brown tail her light amber eyes looking around.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Finchkit, Darkkit and Tunnelkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1