Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open) Empty
PostSubject: I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open)   I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 5:47 pm

A light gray wuth dark gray marking pricked her tiny ears and she started to padd out of the nursery. Softkit placed a tiny dark gray paw outside the nursery hesitantly before she poked her head out and looked around with sky blue eyes. She then completly padded out and blinked."cool..."She mewed quietly in almost a whisper.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open)   I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open) EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:52 am

SweetKit looked around the nursery and shivered in her nest. She missed the warm bed her twolegs have her the milk of her mum and the sound of her jingling collar. Her mother was beautiful and her father handsome. But her mother didn't want her she was the fifth of her litter she was too much to care for. SweetKit rose on her paws and took a step forward on the cold hard ground. Her name had been Sweet but at this clan she had been called SweetKit. She liked it but was still sad to leave her old life behind. Taking another step a scent if another kit filled her nose. "Hello?" She called out.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open)   I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open) EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:42 am

Softkit heard another voice and looked to it to see another kit. She blinked her light sky blue eyes"Hi"She mewed padding over to Sweetkit. The gray and silver she kit flicked her tail smiling some.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open)   I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open) EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:22 pm

Breezestar laid outside of the leader's den, seeing small heads poke out of the nursery every now and then. His whiskers twitched in amusement.

I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open) PDt1Qqd I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open) Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open)   I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open) EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 5:52 pm

SweetKit smiled and said. "Hi." She backed up shyly. She never liked meeting new cats they always looked so scarey. Looking at a big cat outside she crept towards him. Leaping on his tail she batted at it playfully.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open)   I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open) EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 7:35 pm

Softkit noticed the big cat as well and scampered over. She wwatched Sweetkit bat at his tail and she wanted to too but she couldn't. She watched for a moment she flicked her silver and gray tail.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Snowy64

Snowy64

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open)   I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open) EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:57 pm

(Would you guys mind if I joined in with Cloverkit?)
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open)   I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open) EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 7:25 am

OOC: Of course you can join! XD

SweetKit giggled and then jumped on his back. "Weee! Ride ride!" She yelled out. Looking to SoftKit she smiled and said. "Come on let's ride!"
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open)   I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open) EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:03 pm

Ooc absolutely you can join

Softkit nodded"yeah ok."

Ooc sorry for short post at b day party.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Snowy64

Snowy64

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open)   I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open) EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 6:46 pm

Cloverkit moved in the Nursery, stirred by noises outside. He twitched his ear slightly and stood up, yawning as he stretched his little paws out. Once he was done with that, he gave his little chest a few small licks. Then he tottered out of the nursery and into the sun; And he took note of a very odd goings on. With a confused twitch of his tail, Cloverkit sat down and simply watched the scene before him, owllike eyes wide with confusion. "Uh... What's going on?" He asked in his soft little kitten-voice.
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open)   I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open) EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 7:13 pm

SweetKit smiled at the newer kit. "We are playing. I'm SweetKit!" She twitched her whiskers and swished her tail playfully. She then lost her balance and fell off BreezeStar. "Oof!" She sat up and sneezed before shaking herself.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open)   I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open) EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:01 pm

"And im Softkit"The light grey and dark grey she kiy mewed smiling. She scrambled up onto Breezestar's back just as Sweetkit fell off his back.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Stonefur

Stonefur

Clan/Rank : Stonekit- Skyclan
Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open)   I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:58 am

OOC: Mind if Stonekit joins in?

IC: A small dark grey cranium poked out of the entrance to the nursery, the Tom kit wondered what all the commotion outside was. His striking blue eyes finally found where the noise was coming from, two other kits from the nursery were playing with the clan leader. Stonekit wiggled his lanky frame out of the narrow enterance, falling only once he got back on his long, lanky legs and padded across the clearing to the other cats. "Hi, I'm Stonekit! Mind if I join?" mewed the tom kit, as he excitedly watched the other two kits play. When his blue orbs landed on the large tom who which the other kits had centered their play, the small kit bowed his head out of respect. He had never seen their leader before, but he had heard stories around the nursery. His small chest swelled with anxious pride to be so close.
Then his gaze moved towards the other kits as he took a playful stature, with his front legs stretched out before him with his grey rump in the air.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open)   I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:23 pm

Ooc:Yep you can noin the more the merrier.

Softkit looked Stonekit before she slipped off the leaders back. The silver and grey kit smiled"im Softkit nice yo meet you Stonekit"She mewed smiling. She blinked her blue eyes.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open)   I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:29 pm

SoftKit looked at the new kit and smiled. "Hi there I'm SweetKit." She tackled him and smiled before getting off. "Wanna play!?" She wagged her tail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open)   I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

I wanna meet everyone and anyone(Open)
Page 1 of 1