Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Softkit of Skyclan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Softkit of Skyclan Empty
PostSubject: Softkit of Skyclan   Softkit of Skyclan EmptyTue 02 Dec 2014, 4:41 pm

Cat Name: Kit name(current) : Softkit
Apprentice name:Softpaw
Warrior name:(im indecisive im not sure if we can pick our warrior names but heres some Ideas for her warrior name) Softsong ,Softcall, Softheart ,Softpelt.

Tom or She-Cat: She cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s):Scourge,Hollyleaf,Ivypool,Dovewing,Hawkfrost,Jayfeather,Half Moon,and Fallen Leaves

Familiarity with the series:Ive read all of the warriors first ,second, third, and fourth series. I've read Yellowfang's  Secret,Bluestar's Prophecy,Firestar's Quest,Skyclan's Destiny,Crookedstar's Promise. I've read all the manga. I'm almost done reading The Sun Trail. I'm currently working on reading Bramblestar's Storm,Leafpool's Wish,Mistystar's Omen,Hollyleaf's Story,Tallstar's Revenge,Tigerclaw's Fury,Dovewing's.Silence, and Dawn Of the Clans Book 2,3,and 4.

Appearance:  She a very fluffy light gray almost silver kitten with dark grey or silver around her muzzle and paws,chest and tail tip. She has bright ice almost sky blue eyes. (I'll actually edit this and put the picture here when its done it will also be my profile picture)

Personality:Softkit was a relitively soft spoken kit and very shy. She was originally given the name Softkit cause of how soft her fur was but then it because of how soft spoken she was. She doesn't talk very loud and only lets her actions speak for her more then her words. She is somewhat playful but won't play often.

Origins:*Full blooded Skyclan kit

Clan:Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Softkit of Skyclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Softkit of Skyclan   Softkit of Skyclan EmptyTue 02 Dec 2014, 5:45 pm

Approved!

Softkit of Skyclan I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Softkit of Skyclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Softkit of Skyclan   Softkit of Skyclan EmptyTue 02 Dec 2014, 6:02 pm

Yay! Thank you .

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Softkit of Skyclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Softkit of Skyclan   Softkit of Skyclan Empty

Back to top Go down

Softkit of Skyclan
Page 1 of 1