Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Softkit for WC MCA

Go down 
+7
KittyKatz
feahter
Falcarolwing
RainyHeart
Mosspelt
Spooksjolly
Stormy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

Softkit for WC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Softkit for WC MCA   Softkit for WC MCA EmptyWed 18 Dec 2019 - 5:31

Cat Name : (Current)Softkit -- (F)Softpaw -- (F)Soft???

Clan : WindClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : First and foremost, the duties of a medicine cat is to heal. We stand apart from clan to clan rivalries and heal each cat as if it were our own kit. We treat every cat equally, regardless of clan, rank, or past actions. Medicine cats are responsible for the health of the clan, and are also a link to StarClan. Medicine cats receive and interpret visions, or omens, from StarClan to help the clans as best as they can or pass on a prophecy from StarClan. Medicine cats share knowledge with one another and visit the Moonstone every half-moon. Another duty they have is to accompany new leaders to get their nine lives from StarClan, and they use the herbs lavender, mint, and rosemary to hide the scent of death when a clanmate dies. They stand beside leader and deputy in rank and often are a source of advise for the leader. They follow a different code than warriors, and must stand apart from them in the aspect that they may never have a mate or kits. They provide travelling cats with travelling herbs for long journeys.

What would you do with this position? :
IC: Softkit is a shy cat, and she doesn't like violence. She likes to help cats and I think she would make a great medicine cat. She's very serious, and loyal to the code. She'd heal cats fairly, and try to be useful, whether it be by gathering herbs, to interpreting StarClan signs. Softkit isn't interested in having a family, so she'd have no reason to break the medicine cat code.
OOC: I am a very active person, even though I recently joined. I try my best to be active at least once a day, and my grammar is good. I could offer advise to roleplayers, or point them in the right direction, in and outside roleplay.

Why you think you deserve this position? :
IC: Softkit doesn't like violence, and I don't think the path of a warrior is right for her. She's a compassionate she-cat and good at memorizing things. She's dedicated to whatever she's doing. She is always willing to help, and she enjoys spending time with the elders and younger kits. This role would make her more open, and force her to talk to others, which is what she needs. She isn't squeamish and doesn't mind the scent of herbs, so blood won't bother her. She has love for all cats and believes they should be treated the same, no matter what. Since she has good memorization skills, and is a fast learner, she would be good in this position.
OOC: Even though I am new, I try to reply to every post I can in my respective clans. I am a very compassionate person in real life, so this position is good for me. I am on my computer most the time, and I reply promptly. My responses are generally several sentences long, not just one or two. I have been roleplaying for years and I have a lot of experience. I learn quickly, and I can adapt to fit most situations. I think I would be a good fit for this role because of my activity, compassion, and literacy.

Recommendations :
1) Merry happy Hitsjui
2) RainyHeart
3) Falc
4) Feahter
5) KittyNewYearz
6) Ice
7) Snickerdoodle
8) THANK YOU PERIIIIII
9)Maple

Last edited by Stormy on Wed 1 Jan 2020 - 17:01; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

Softkit for WC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Softkit for WC MCA   Softkit for WC MCA EmptyWed 18 Dec 2019 - 13:38

Recomennded! :3

Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Softkit for WC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Softkit for WC MCA   Softkit for WC MCA EmptyWed 18 Dec 2019 - 15:44

Thank you for applying! This topic has been locked until the time period for those interesting in applying has passed (minimum of five days). Once this time is up, the recommendations can begin! In Love Hamu

Applications are now open for recommendations! Recommend away In Love Hamu

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Softkit for WC MCA Giphy
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Softkit for WC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Softkit for WC MCA   Softkit for WC MCA EmptySat 28 Dec 2019 - 12:20

Recommended! :D

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

Softkit for WC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Softkit for WC MCA   Softkit for WC MCA EmptySat 28 Dec 2019 - 13:59

Reccomended!

Softkit for WC MCA Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

Softkit for WC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Softkit for WC MCA   Softkit for WC MCA EmptySat 28 Dec 2019 - 16:58

Recommended!~

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Softkit for WC MCA Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

Softkit for WC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Softkit for WC MCA   Softkit for WC MCA EmptySat 28 Dec 2019 - 20:13

Recommended.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5869

Softkit for WC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Softkit for WC MCA   Softkit for WC MCA EmptySat 28 Dec 2019 - 22:29

Recommended!

Good luck! <3

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Softkit for WC MCA VHQrlk5
Softkit for WC MCA 1QYZaRo

Softkit for WC MCA Molex311
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

Softkit for WC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Softkit for WC MCA   Softkit for WC MCA EmptyTue 31 Dec 2019 - 10:23

Recommended! Join us >:3

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

Softkit for WC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Softkit for WC MCA   Softkit for WC MCA EmptyWed 1 Jan 2020 - 16:57

recommended!
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

Softkit for WC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Softkit for WC MCA   Softkit for WC MCA EmptyWed 1 Jan 2020 - 16:58

recommended!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

Softkit for WC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Softkit for WC MCA   Softkit for WC MCA EmptyWed 1 Jan 2020 - 17:03

It's time to congratulate Stormy and their character Softkit as the new MCA of WindClan!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Softkit for WC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Softkit for WC MCA   Softkit for WC MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Softkit for WC MCA
Page 1 of 1