Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Is it wrong to have scars? Open.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Is it wrong to have scars? Open. Empty
PostSubject: Is it wrong to have scars? Open.   Is it wrong to have scars? Open. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:36 am

Honeypaw limped to the gorge, her left foot being twisted strangely. Nobody knew how to fix it, it was just as if it was twisted into place forever. Her face had two ugly scars; one above her eye and one small one above her nose. She had a really bad one on her right leg, but that one was healing. Her fur was matted and she wished for a life where things were fine, and nobody had to die. Lightningpaw had died. The badger attack had taken his life and nearly taken hers. Her voice was soft now, and she couldn't yowl without her voice cracking a bit. It's wrong to have scars. They just show you how you fought and mine show I nearly died at the swipe of the paw. I'll never be a warrior. Once I go back to camp, everybody will laugh at me. Nobody saw her scars for the past two days because she was always out doing something, sleeping, or eating prey. Her mother had noticed her absense and only cats who fought the badgers knew of her scars. When she had come back to camp after the fight, they were fresh wounds and yesterday they showed as scars. She showed Swiftfoot and Swiftfoot told her it was going to be okay but no. It wasn't. Her mother must've lied because she already got a stare from across the Thunderclan border when she was on patrol. That cat was Dapplepelt, she had thought but who cared. "I'm sorry, everyone." She said to the sky. "I'm sorry I'm too hideous to look at. When my clan sees me they will surely stare and laugh. I'm sorry for being such a disturbance, for my clan will see and they will probably exile me for being so ugly..." She stared down into the gorge and thought, Maybe I should just ju- NO! Thats insane! You're insane, Honeypaw. Just remember that you're still a Windclan cat... They... They won't exile me, will they? They might.
Sighing, she looked around. She heard pawsteps and turned. Then she covered her face.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to have scars? Open.   Is it wrong to have scars? Open. EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:37 pm

"Honeypaw? What are you doing so close to the Gorge?" Silverfang asked as she approached the apprentice for some weird reason covered her face. "Did something bad happen to your face?" Concern laced the older warriors voice, and she blinked her eyes at the apprentice's strange response to her approach. The silver warrior glanced over the apprentice and noticed the healing scar on her back leg, When did that happen? Silverfang had been sick with a cough for the past while but finally gotten over it enough to where she could get back to her warrior duties.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to have scars? Open.   Is it wrong to have scars? Open. EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:14 pm

Fangtooth tilted her head while she was hunting. Nothing was stirring today, but she did hear a voice . Blinking, she followed the voice. When she got to the source of the talking, she saw Honeypaw and Silverfang. Fangtooth trotted over to talk to them.

Ghostpaw and Lightningstrike were out patroling the borders when they saw a flash of black fur. "Come on, Dad!" the energetic apprentice meowed, and shot off to the edge. "Hey, Honeypaw! What're you doing?!" he asked, genuinely curious. Lightningstrike shook his head and glared after his son. "Ghostpaw! Come back here!" he called sternly. The apprentice payed no attention to him. "Get away from those mangy WindClan cats!" he mumbled to himself. Sighing, he padded over to Ghostpaw. "Greetings, Silverfang, Fangtooth, Honeypaw." the warrior called with no hint of happiness. Shaking his head again, he quickly bent his head down and gently bit the young tom's scruff, dragging him backward slightly. "You don't just chat with other Clans! It's...not right..." he hissed, suddenly remembering his parents.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to have scars? Open.   Is it wrong to have scars? Open. EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:46 pm

Honeypaw, saw Silverfang approaching. Before she could answer, she saw her mentor, Fangtooth approach and then she saw Ghostpaw. She then also noticed lightningstrike. "Um, oh, uh... Hi Ghostpaw, um uh.." Choking on her words she realized they would notice. She was about to run before she slipped on a stone and her paw flung out to catch herself and she realized her face was now showing.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to have scars? Open.   Is it wrong to have scars? Open. EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:40 pm

TigerTail trotted towards the gorge and saw across it that WindClan cats were taking to some ThunderClan cats. Spotting a cat with scars she called out. "Ew what's that thing?!" She laughed at her joke. "I thought your clans were uniting against us. Who knew you'd be making a monster?! Well I hope it fights as well as it scared cats." She snickered to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to have scars? Open.   Is it wrong to have scars? Open. EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:52 pm

Honeypaw saw TigerTail and as she laughed at her own joke, Honeypaw felt tears welling up in her eyes. Angrily, as she took in what TigerTail said, she spat, "Yeah, well it does!" She snarled and threw an unsheathed claw at TigerTail's unguarded face. Then realizing what she did, she gasped and backed away in horror. Her ripped face probably added to the moment.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to have scars? Open.   Is it wrong to have scars? Open. EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:57 am

TigerTail hissed as claws met her face. "You little piece of fox-dung!" She lunged at the cats neck and threw her spitting a hissing claws unsheathed. TigerTail's tail swished angrily as she stepped towards the apprentice. "You'd better not get up if you know what's good for you. You rat!"
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to have scars? Open.   Is it wrong to have scars? Open. EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 7:18 am

Honeypaw gasped as TigerTail did that and nearly got flung off the edge. Staying on the ground, her bloody wound covered, probably getting another scar, she started crying and raced off, but not far.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to have scars? Open.   Is it wrong to have scars? Open. EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:25 am

Cobaltpaw had just spotted a rabbit when Honeypaw ran past her, scaring it off. Her disappointment was overwritten by concern for the young she-cat. Cobaltpaw started after her, wanting to help. She hadn't seen Honeypaw for days, and her panicked fleeing was alarming.
"Hey! Honeypaw! What's wrong?" She called out.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to have scars? Open.   Is it wrong to have scars? Open. EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 3:22 pm

Honeypaw noticed Cobaltpaw, and turned to her, her wounds bleeding, and her face still covered in scars. "Cobaltpaw..? Oh, it... Its... I attacked a Riverclan cat because she was making fun of my... My scars... And, she gave me these wounds and.." She stood there, sobbing, tears streaming down her face.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to have scars? Open.   Is it wrong to have scars? Open. EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 3:35 pm

Cobaltpaw pressed herself against Honeypaw and murmured gently,
"It's alright. You're just fine as you are. Your scars are what define you, and they don't make you ugly. Everyone has them, and the RiverClan cat has no business in making fun of you. They have scars too."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to have scars? Open.   Is it wrong to have scars? Open. EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:22 pm

Honeypaw sniffled. "Thanks Cobaltpaw. You're a good friend." She pulled away and coughed, her wound, plus her limp, were making it nearly unbearable to even move.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to have scars? Open.   Is it wrong to have scars? Open. EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:27 pm

"No problem." Cobaltpaw replied, glad to help. Honeypaw's wounds didn't look too serious, but she was worried nonetheless. "Do you need a medicine cat to care for your wounds?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to have scars? Open.   Is it wrong to have scars? Open. EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 7:06 pm

"Yeah, I think so." A med cat would be good. 
OC: Short post :3

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to have scars? Open.   Is it wrong to have scars? Open. EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 8:43 pm

"Let's go back." Cobaltpaw softly replies, standing up.

(ooc: another short post. i don't like making short posts like these)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to have scars? Open.   Is it wrong to have scars? Open. Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it wrong to have scars? Open.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next