Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

DA LEADER OF TC NEEDS A MATE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

DA LEADER OF TC NEEDS A MATE Empty
PostSubject: DA LEADER OF TC NEEDS A MATE   DA LEADER OF TC NEEDS A MATE EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:50 pm

Cat Name: Spottedstar
Clan: Thunderclan
Tom or She-Cat?: In need of Tom

Special Requests: None, but if needed, any that want to switch clans and start a love fest, may. I will look at many applications if there are any. ;-; she so lonely

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: DA LEADER OF TC NEEDS A MATE   DA LEADER OF TC NEEDS A MATE EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 pm

Do you want Ducksnap to be it ? He lost his mate and one kit, so it would be fun to see them try to fall in love.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: DA LEADER OF TC NEEDS A MATE   DA LEADER OF TC NEEDS A MATE EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:41 pm

I want to add another note: I would rather have something that wont just ditch their character or the site without a good reason.

Pug: Ill wait a couple days to see if anyone else replies.

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: DA LEADER OF TC NEEDS A MATE   DA LEADER OF TC NEEDS A MATE EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:43 pm

Okay.

n/a
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: DA LEADER OF TC NEEDS A MATE   DA LEADER OF TC NEEDS A MATE EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 4:26 pm

SootFur from RiverClan could leave his and join ThunderClan. He's the grandson of ReedStar so I wonder how they would react about that. XD

Ps: his warrior ceremony has taken a long time so uh I guess he should finish his ceremony soon. So if you want to wait till its completed that's cool if not that's also okay
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: DA LEADER OF TC NEEDS A MATE   DA LEADER OF TC NEEDS A MATE EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 12:38 pm

Ill take Ducksnap (forgot about this o3o)

PostSubject: Re: DA LEADER OF TC NEEDS A MATE   DA LEADER OF TC NEEDS A MATE Empty

Back to top Go down

DA LEADER OF TC NEEDS A MATE
Page 1 of 1