Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Very Beginning. (Open.)

Go down 
+5
Keltic
iceychu
Puddles
Kitty
Kes
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

The Very Beginning. (Open.) Empty
PostSubject: The Very Beginning. (Open.)   The Very Beginning. (Open.) EmptySat 1 Nov 2014 - 18:57

The sun wasn't too harsh and the air wasn't too chilly today in WindClan, so it was decided that two of the new kits, Robinkit and Kestrelkit, would be allowed out of the cozy nursery den found in the WindClan cat. One of the young kits, the female, had spent all day begging her father to let her and her companion out to explore. Finally, the tom relented and here we are, watching the duo strut out to be seen by older eyes.

Kestrelkit held her head high, preparing to exit."Do you suppose, Robinkit, that there will be actual warriors out there?" She didn't bother waiting for an answer before continuing. "Yeah, probably." Kestrelkit stood, stretching out her long legs with little trembles down her body. Straightening up, her little pink tongue flashed over the stray tuft of fur on the kit's shoulder. Without further delay, the kit strode out to the new world, displaying such confidence from a young kit.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
The Very Beginning. (Open.) B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: The Very Beginning. (Open.)   The Very Beginning. (Open.) EmptySat 1 Nov 2014 - 19:10

Stretching one last final time, Robinkit followed in pursuit of Kestrelkit. He rolled his eyes as he muttered words, looking back up to only see the she-kit gone. "H-Hey! W-Wait up! The tom shouted, running out of the nursery before almost bumping into the tan kit. Luckily, he had stopped right before. Blinking his eyes several times, Robinkit gazed around the camp. Even though he was very impressed and shocked, it was't much of a surprise when little emotion appeared on his small face. It was an amazing jump, from being confined to such small walls to all of a sudden the huge world ahead. Well, it was huge for Robinkit at the time being compared to the nursery. His excitement was roughly contained, and his small head had turned to the dilute sand she-cat. There was a whole world that they had just gotten to see, and it truly did leave him speechless at the sight of what was going on so far.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: The Very Beginning. (Open.)   The Very Beginning. (Open.) EmptySat 1 Nov 2014 - 20:12

Redcloud watched the nursery with much amusement her eyes giving off her enjoyment of the watching. It felt awkward to be sitting and waiting for two small kits to step out but, she had always wanted to greet a kit to the new world. She noted there was a she cat and tom. Carefully she stepped away from behind the kits and stood in front of them. Not wanting to tower over them she sat down and waited for something to happen.

n/a
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: The Very Beginning. (Open.)   The Very Beginning. (Open.) EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 6:00

OOC: Sorry for this really bad post, I'm not in the best of moods.

"It's a cool camp, isn't it." The dark brown father of Kestrelkit padded up to his daughter with a proud strut. Thornclaw sat down and remembered his first time outside of the nursery, where he would follow his sister everywhere.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Very Beginning. (Open.)   The Very Beginning. (Open.) EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 8:53

"Yes, father." Kestrelkit agreed, inching slowly away from her parent. She was a big kit now, and she did not need her father to over shadow her anymore. Her green gaze scanned the camp and landed on Redcloud, who had settled down nearby. In a flash, she was over to the warrior and standing over her. The kit's legs wobbled slightly, still getting used to walking. "Who are you?" Kestrelkit demanded unpolightly.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Keltic

Keltic

Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Very Beginning. (Open.)   The Very Beginning. (Open.) EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 10:03

Spottedkit lifted her head up immediately at the sound of new voices. Her deep green eyes blinking at the sight of Kestrelkit and Robinkit, tilting her head to the side she glanced at them then a soft smile creased on her muzzle. "Hey there!" Spottedkit chirped cheerfully from her nest but she wasn't there for long.

She leaped from her nest and padded towards Kestrelkit and Robinkit, her green eyes beaming with excitment. She barely even noticed Thornclaw as she walked over but once she did she quickly straightened herself up. "Morning Thornclaw! Spottedkit had said to him then looked over towards the other two kits.

"So you guys must be new right? My name is Spottedkit and i'm almost six moons old! what are your names? Spottedkit had asked them so quickly and then she turned to sniff at Robinkit eagerly, the thought of invaiding his personal space never crossed her mind.

occ: sorry for this bad post.

The Very Beginning. (Open.) Maremmano_1774246b[

Lizzardkit/WC
The Very Beginning. (Open.) 24mgbok~
Fallowpaw/TC
The Very Beginning. (Open.) White_II_by_azrinkami~
Spottedkit/WC
The Very Beginning. (Open.) Ramahmau-tanman
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: The Very Beginning. (Open.)   The Very Beginning. (Open.) EmptyMon 3 Nov 2014 - 7:27

Running back up to Kestrelkit to catch up to her for the second time, Robinkit had started to get a little annoyed. Giving her an unhappy look, the tom looked at the Warrior that the she-kit had rather rudely battered with a question. But now that more and more cats had decided to come over and try and meet them, the more that Robinkit was just... annoyed with the world. He didn't dare say anything, just quietly complain in his mind. When he saw Kestrelkit's father check up on her, he couldn't help but give a sheepish smile to the warrior. He respected the warriors of the clan like he should, he after all had a sense of nobility. Turning his small multi-colored head towards the kit who had just showed up, he didn't really have anything to say. "Cool... Uh, I'm Robinkit?" His loss for words ended up making him look awkward in his opinion, but he had to roll with it. After all, what was said and done... Wel, was said and done.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: The Very Beginning. (Open.)   The Very Beginning. (Open.) EmptyMon 3 Nov 2014 - 12:24

The hefty dark brown warrior frowned slightly and have Kestrelkit a quick flick on the ear with his tail. "Don't be rude, Kestrelkit. You should respect the warriors, as they are the ones who feed and protect everyone when you a mewing and crawling helplessly around the nursery." Thornclaw kept his voice cool and firm, and the frown soon disappeared. The senior warrior's dark green gaze lingered on his daughter for a few heartbeats before he diverted to the younger cat who received the ill-mannered kit's question. "This is Redcloud. Next time, ask more politely." His attention veered towards a young chirpy kit who greeted him. Thornclaw couldn't help but smile at Spottedkit's enthusiasm, but the emotion diminished quickly.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: The Very Beginning. (Open.)   The Very Beginning. (Open.) EmptyMon 3 Nov 2014 - 13:27

Redcloud felt like she was caught in a web "I-" a small kit broke in she turned her head and her eyes sparkled happily. So many new lives , her thoughts raised and she looked at the tom who introduced her. "Thanks." It seemed more of a question as she spoke it but she nodded and turned to the kits again. "Do you know how to play moss ball?" The question came out of her open mouth in a heart beat. Her playful spirt was kicking in, she smiled to show she wasn't a harm but only wanted to.. Play.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Very Beginning. (Open.)   The Very Beginning. (Open.) EmptyMon 3 Nov 2014 - 13:46

Honeykit emerged from the nursery, a big ball of fur and energy, pouncing on Redcloud as fast as a monster. "Hi Redcloud!!! What are you doing? Can I play? I wanna play!" She mewed excitedly, bouncing up and down. "I wanna play I wanna play I wanna play!" then noticing the others, she mewed, "Hi Kesrelkit! Hi Thornclaw! Hey Robinkit, Spottedkit." She mewed happily. She jumped off Redcloud, and looked around at everybody. "Whatcha doin'?" She asked again.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: The Very Beginning. (Open.)   The Very Beginning. (Open.) EmptyMon 3 Nov 2014 - 16:37

Jackalkit popped out after Honeykit. "Yeah, can we play?" He trailed after her. "Yeah, what are you guys doing?" He looked bewilderedly at all of the big cats. "Wow, you guys are so big! I wonder if I'll ever be that big!"
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Madderf

Madderf

Clan/Rank : Crystalkit-unborn
Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Very Beginning. (Open.)   The Very Beginning. (Open.) EmptyMon 3 Nov 2014 - 16:47

Moonkit sighed as he walked into the clearing. He had just woken up after hearing his sister, Honeykit, meowing loudly about wanting to play a game. Deciding to see what the ruckus was about, he stepped out of the nursery and saw his sister talking to a group of cats. Walking up slowly to the assembly, he said," Hello everyone." He quietly sat down next to his sister and wondered what they were doing.

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: The Very Beginning. (Open.)   The Very Beginning. (Open.) EmptyMon 3 Nov 2014 - 17:38

After waiting a few moments for his brothers and sister to return to their nest Ghostkit sighed and rose from his place in their shared nest. Padding out into the clearing with an almost eerie silence the white and silver tom sat a few tail-lengths away from the group, watching over his siblings completely still and not speaking a word.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Very Beginning. (Open.)   The Very Beginning. (Open.) EmptyMon 3 Nov 2014 - 19:09

Honeykit watched as her brothers followed after. "Can we play now?" She asked. She wanted to play now, and that was that. The kit sniffed something, her short attention span showing. "Ooh a rabbit!" She said wandering over to the fresh kill pile. She picked the rabbit and put it down next to them. "Eat or play fwirst?" She asked all cutesy.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Very Beginning. (Open.)   The Very Beginning. (Open.) EmptyTue 4 Nov 2014 - 7:19

Kestrelkit flicked her tail, very annoyed with the interruption of the flurry of kits. "We'll play moss ball." She replied to Redcloud evenly. Being scolded by her father and the onslaught of other kits has put her in a bad mood.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Very Beginning. (Open.)   The Very Beginning. (Open.) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Very Beginning. (Open.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next