Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meeting a shadow

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Meeting a shadow  Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a shadow    Meeting a shadow  EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 18:13

Streamheart walked by the river, eyes swollen. She had been swimming when she realized she was one of the few cats that didn't have a mate in the clan. She sighed and sat down. She smelled something, Shadowclan? She heard paw steps and turned to face....

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

Meeting a shadow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a shadow    Meeting a shadow  EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 18:18

Coalshade had been chasing a foul mean teasing squirrel, as he had leapt to catch it he caught sight of a Rovenclan female, "Uhh sorry.... I can leave." His blue eyes softened when he realized she had been crying. "Are you okay?" He regretted it he could not become friends with her.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Meeting a shadow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a shadow    Meeting a shadow  EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 18:21

Streamheart looked at him in surprise. "Oh, uh.." Embarrassed, she wiped her eyes. "Uh... Oh I.. I'm okay.. I guess.." Streamheart shifted from side to side. "Whats your name? I'm Streamheart, by the way." She mewed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Meeting a shadow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a shadow    Meeting a shadow  EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 18:26

Coalshade was happy that she was almost as shy as he was. "Coalshade, from uhh Shadowclan, I won't hurt you." He tried to sound reassuring but it came out a a kind mumble.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Meeting a shadow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a shadow    Meeting a shadow  EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 18:29

Streamheart smiled. "Nice to meet you, Coalshade from uhh Shadowclan." She teased. She noticed the mumble after. "Oh, good. I wouldn't want a Shadowclan cat beating me up!" She teased again. He seems nice... "So, um, what brings you over here?" Streamheart wanted to slap herself. Dummy! He was probably on a patrol or hunting! Idiot me... She scorned herself.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Last edited by cat55555 on Sun 26 Oct 2014 - 18:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Meeting a shadow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a shadow    Meeting a shadow  EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 18:34

"Haha very funny." He laughed for a first time then smiled at her last joke then he opened his jaws. "I was hunting a squirrel, and lashed the border and met you madam." He smiled and his blue eyes sparkled making him look cute and embarrassed.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Meeting a shadow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a shadow    Meeting a shadow  EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 18:36

Streamheart laughed. "Well, nice to meet ya. So... How's Shadowclan?" She asked her tail swishing low to the ground.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Meeting a shadow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a shadow    Meeting a shadow  EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 18:47

"Great if you like the marshlands." He tossed her a grin as he liked her sense of humor, but she was Diverclan and he couldn't take her as his own. "Do you have a mate?" It was awkward but seemingly the right thing to say.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Meeting a shadow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a shadow    Meeting a shadow  EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 18:48

Streamheart sighed. "No... I wish I did. It seems like everyone does, doesn't it?" She said, sadly. She sighed again, and stared at the ground.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Meeting a shadow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a shadow    Meeting a shadow  EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 19:04

Coalshade nodded put half smiled to himself I could be her-. He cut off his own thoughts, "I know the feeling." Then he stepped closer so the there pelts brushed and he nearly purred to himself. "Sorry," he said to himself he didn't think she heard him.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Meeting a shadow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a shadow    Meeting a shadow  EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 19:13

Streamheart smiled. She didn't quite catch the last thing he said, but she heard a tiny bit. She leaned in a bit closer. "Yeah, the feeling is sad..." Streamheart looked him in the eyes and felt weird. He seems like he would be- No, don't.. Amazed by herself, she purred a little bit. It wasn't much, but she kinda liked him... "I think I have a way to solve our problem." She mewed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Meeting a shadow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a shadow    Meeting a shadow  EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 19:24

"You do?" He was half amazed how she knew about his feelings. He searched his gaze then gave in to her solution, "What? How can you fix forbidden love?" He nearly screeched then shook his head feeling his head, how did he know that she was thinking that?

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Meeting a shadow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a shadow    Meeting a shadow  EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 19:29

Streamheart sighed. "I don't know.. But... Maybe, somehow.." She looked at his gaze, and said, "somehow... Just maybe. I know that lots of other cats have done it... Maybe we can?" Her heart panged with sadness. Maybe this could work out.. Just maybe...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Meeting a shadow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a shadow    Meeting a shadow  EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 19:40

He smiled and a purr came out of him, "Yes that should work, will work." And with that said he licked the top of her head very happy that they could be together. He tussled her to the ground waiting to see what would happen.

n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Meeting a shadow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a shadow    Meeting a shadow  EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 19:44

Streamheart smirked and pushed him off with a purr of amusement. "So, how are we going to be together?" She asked, though she had an idea.

OOC: What do we do now...?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting a shadow  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a shadow    Meeting a shadow  Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting a shadow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next