Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014 - 4:01

OCC: Sounds great.
Redcloud turned to the tom smiling as he heart fluttered. "Yes I do, how about hide and seek?" The game tumbled out of her mouth as she had loved the game as a kit. She closed her eyes and thought, 'maybe just one night we can together..' she opened her eyes waiting for a response.

n/a
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014 - 4:07

BlackClaw chuckled and said. "That's was my favorite game as a kit!" He then looked around. "ShadowClan just patrolled here so we'll be safe. Even so the ThunderPath should hide your scent." He covered his eyes and began to count. "1.. 2... 3... 4... 5..."
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014 - 16:13

Redcloud saw a rabbit hole and dove into a small giggle almost came out. She turned herself around so that her nose stuck out and not her tail. The she cats red fur patternade her hard to spot.

n/a
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014 - 22:57

BlackClaw smiled as he peeked. "6... 7.. 10... Here I come!" He stalked to where she had hid. Creeping up he jumped in the hole squashing into the hole and getting stuck. "Uh oh."
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Nov 2014 - 16:48

Redcloud yelped in suprise as he found her. She sighed and looked at him opening her mouth to tell him how to get out. "Don't worry just wiggle slowly and unsheath your claws, brung them in the dirt and push." Redcloud told him slowly she looked excitedly at him waiting to see if her theory worked.

n/a
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Nov 2014 - 17:28

BlackClaw wiggled a bit then pushed. His butt then got stuck in the opening of the hole. "Oh no. I'm stuck. Dig up. It might open the hole a bit." He tried loosening the dirt with his back feet.
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 5:58

Redcloud nodded and unsheathed her claws. Careful to avoid his muzzle she dug furiously at the dirt. She blinked as a bit of sun shone, and looked up at Blackclaw, "Can you get out yet?" she whispered.

n/a
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 15:40

BlackClaw piled a bit more as the dirt loosened. "Yes!" He yowled happily. Finally pulling himself free he helped RedCloud out. "There you are. That was an interesting Hide and Go seek."
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 16:20

Redcloud pulled herself out and looked at him her smile was enough to say ' I agree.' But she had more this time to gather had been fun, better then anything she had done with a tom. "Blackclaw could I say something? " she heard her paw shuffle closer, then without waiting for an answer she whispered, "I really like you and the fun we shared today."

n/a
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 19:11

BlackClaw smiled and batted at his ears a bit. Then replied. "I liked it too. We should meet again sometime. The next gathering is coming and we could meet then." He pondered a bit. "Where else could we meet? It might be dangerous here unless its during the night maybe. Don't want any of my clan seeing you here." He looked around.
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 20:33

"Yes the next gathering and another night here would be wonderful, with you." He heart now was leaping free from her chest. She licked the top of Blackclaws head and sighed, "Will you be my mate?" She smiled in a friendly way.

n/a
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 22:50

BlackClaw lowered his ears at the thought. What would he say? What would his clan think? He kept silent for a few moments then said. "Yes. Yes I will." He licked her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 23:06

"..." She had opened her mouth to speak but nothing had come out only a purr that seemed to last for a while. She starred into his yellow eyes and felt lost, her mind swirled and she closed her mouth and countinued to stare at him.
OCC: What to you want to do now?

n/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2