Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me Empty
PostSubject: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 6:47 pm

BlackClaw looked around the border of ShadowClan. Sniffing the ThunderPath he looked towards ThunderClan territory. Then he looked back at his home land. As he laid down in his spot a scent wafted towards him looking up he saw...

(really short post xD)
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 7:03 pm

Redcloud had been glancing around and saw a figure. Her head whipped from side to side as she crossed the Thunderpath reaching the tom. "Why hello there." She was bristling at the sight of a foreign cat but smiled.

n/a
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 5:05 am

BlackClaw looked at her and said. "Uh? What are you doing here?" He bristled at the cat a bit. He was still new to being a warrior so it was different to be talking to one so near to his territory. What would his clan think if they saw him.
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 6:09 am

Redcloud felt her eartips began to burn and she cocked her head. "I ummm... Was hunting and must have crossed into you territory." Her red fur was starting to rise across her back. "Neither of us have to fight the other. We can be in peace until the next war." She was a master at being equal with others.

n/a
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:30 pm

BlackClaw scoffed. "Yeah battles. I haven't been in one yet." He scented her and said. "Ate you WindClan?" He tilted his head and stepped towards her a bit more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 5:33 pm

"How did you know?" She had guessed he was from Shdowclan from the start he smelt of the wetlands. "And you are from Shadowclan I presume?" She cocked her head in a friendly way dragging her tail over her paws feeling more comfortable around the tom.

n/a
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 5:52 pm

BlackClaw nodded. "Yeah I'm ShadowClan. Uh." He continued. "You smelt kind of. Rabbity." He smiled stupidly then panicked. "Oh but not in a bad why. You smell good! I mean! Not bad." He shrunk down.
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 6:13 pm

She laughed harder then finally managed to speak, "Your funny.. You smell like the bog.. And the dark coat. Uhh yeah..." She inhaled deeply setting of a goofy grin. "I never knew I smelt like rabbit thanks for telling me!" Her half hearted giggle seemed to echo across the empty Thunderpath. She felt herself gazing into his yellow eyes, no I can't fall in love..

n/a
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 1:46 pm

BlackClaw laughed and said. "Well at least rabbit smells better then bog. I'm probably all muddy as well." He shook his pelt then said. "Uh so. How's your clan doing?"
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:13 pm

"Whaaaa.. Oh umm very good new apprentices and warriors." She smiled guiltily that was a huge mistake. "How's your clan?" She felt he ears burn as a goofy smile fell on her and she shook her head to clear it looking at her paws. She cocked her head to continue.

n/a
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:39 pm

BlackClaw laughed at her face and then made a duck face. "Eeeh boring. There's nothing to do or anyone to talk to. Well not until I met you. Uh what's your name? I don't think we both said our names. I'm BlackClaw." He unsheathed his claws to show they were blackened and that's how he got his name. Then quickly sheathed them.
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 7:40 pm

"Haha." She let out a giggle that escaped her mouth but she closed it nodding after every word then spoke. "My name is Redcloud, being rust colored and this.." She puffed out her fur like a wet cat drying itself. As she looked like a cloud she drew back her fur and cocked her head wondering what to say, and do.

n/a
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:06 am

BlackClaw nodded and said. "Cute! Er! Cool. RedCloud. I like it." He stretched out and laid down unknowing there was mud beneath him so as it squished in his fur he yelped. "Cold! Cold mud." He shook some mud off him getting RedCloud dirty. "Whoops! Sorry." He tried to get it off her.
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:18 am

Redcloud watched the toms action in amazement the giggled slightly as he got mid on himself. As she had stepped forward to help Blackclaw had shaken the mud of on her. She snorted loudly then calmed as he helped. Soon she was clean to thank him, Redcloud licked his ear hopeful he wouldn't take it as a sign of aggression.

n/a
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:46 pm

BlackClaw laughed, but stopped short as she licked his ear. 'Wait! I can't fall in love. She's WindClan and I'm ShadowClan. Or could I?' He smiled again and said. "So would you want to play a game? I mean a quick one. It could be fun!"

OOC: If they do play a game recommend some all I'm thinking of is hide and seek. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me   Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's There?! For PuddlesDog and me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Thunderpath-
Jump to: