Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The frightened kittypet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

The frightened kittypet Empty
PostSubject: The frightened kittypet   The frightened kittypet EmptyThu 25 Sep 2014 - 0:46

Ouch! Lucky landed roughly onto the ground, quickly turning back to face his owners. Hearing a click as they locked the sliding door, the tom felt disappointed having to stay outside. He was always outside as a house cat, and preferred to stay indoors. Ah, no matter, he though, shaking his head. He was only about 6 moons right now. Feeling the cool breeze on his fur, the tom decided to explore again, as he leaped onto the fence. Keeping his balance, Lucky gazed around his home. Barking noises caught his ears. Turning his gaze back to his house, he saw the orange and white dog they bought in. Staying at the fence on his perch, he watched his owners play with the dog. Benji, they called him. Until a pang of jealousy hit Lucky. I've been replaced! So they decided to keep him outside, and keep their stupid dog inside? Letting out a small hiss, the house cat turned his back, jumped off of the fence onto the other side, and wandered off through the Twolegplace.

I don't need them, I can do things for myself! All Lucky wanted was shelter, somewhere safe to stay, not stay outside in boredom. He needed something to do. Exploring through the alleyways, Lucky stayed away from the main streets where the monsters ran. Suddenly, his belly growled. In instinct, he were to turn back and ask his owners for food. They always had food for him. But something was wrong, something was different. Worry filled Lucky's thoughts. He was lost!

Barking noises echoed in the distance. It was coming closer, and closer. Petrified, Lucky stood there, staring at the direction of the terrifying noises. There it was. A big, snarling, brown and white dog stared back at Lucky. Letting out another terrifying bark, Lucky shot off further through the alleyways. He could hear the dog give chase in excitement, easily catching up. Fear lingered on the kittypet. Luckily, a fence at the end of the alleyway had a hole underneath, big enough to squeeze through. With the risk of death, Lucky plummeted through the hole, clawing it and scrabbling his way to the other side.

Bang! Just as Lucky crawled to his legs, the dog had charged itself into the fence. Whimpering and snarling at the same time, the dog gave up on Lucky, and charged off. Letting out a sigh of relief, the tom turned to where he had ended up. The ground wasn't rough, but fresh with grass. Brambles, flowers, bushes, trees... it was truly the wild. Feeling free, the tom didn't hesitate as he padded through the forest, as if he owned the place.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: The frightened kittypet   The frightened kittypet EmptyThu 25 Sep 2014 - 15:46

Bellatrix squeezed through a bush and strutted around a clearing. Taking a deep sniff of the fresh air, she stiffened as she smelled a cat. Creeping around, she saw a kittypet wandering around. "Oh, just a puny kittypet." she sniffed, her bristled fur laying flat once again. Staying low, she studied the tom through narrowed eyes. This kittypet fascinated her; not many of the housecats stalked around the forest like they owned the place! Hmm.. interesting..I'd really like to get to know this cat! She stood up and padded softly toward the tom. Stopping, she tried a smile. Smiling actually feels...good! "Hey, kitty." she called, sitting down and wrapping her fluffy tail neatly around her paws. "I'm Bellatrix. Who're you?" she asked, cocking her head and twitching her ears.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The frightened kittypet   The frightened kittypet EmptyThu 25 Sep 2014 - 16:57

OOC: Just letting ya know, even though kittypets usually have a collar, this one doesn't. And by the way, I'm planning him to become a ShadowClan warrior, so Bellatrix could teach him something? I don't know, but your choice to do whatever at him :P

IC: Lucky stopped in his tracks when a cat called to him. Turning his head away from the forest, he found the she-cat greeting him. She seems friendly, he thought in delight. Another small growl rumbled in his belly. No, I can handle this, just a little longer. "Hi!" he greeted back with a delightful purr. Bellatrix... sounds better than Lucky, he thought, starting to hate his name. He wasn't 'lucky'! Maybe she'd understand his Twoleg owners just called him that? Gah, I look like such a weak kittypet! Letting out a small sigh, he finally replied, "My name is Lucky..." Feeling a pang of embarrassment about his name, he stood his ground, trying to look strong despite being smaller than this she-cat.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The frightened kittypet   The frightened kittypet EmptyThu 25 Sep 2014 - 17:04

OOC: Sounds good :3

Belatrix nodded and purred. "Lucky's a nice name!" she meowed happily, picking herself up and padding over to the tom. "Did you come from a Twoleg nest?" she asked, a slight smile appearing on her face.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The frightened kittypet   The frightened kittypet EmptyThu 25 Sep 2014 - 17:17

She likes my name! The tom let out a pleased purr, maybe he could stick by this cat! "Oh, one of those Twoleg nests? Yeah, I was, but I ran away... they forgot about me." Sighing, he looked down at his paws, and sat down. Hearing some birds chirping, he looked up towards the noise. I'd really like to hunt one of those, he thought, as he watched the birds flying towards the forest. Something about that forest made him curious. Why was it there, so close to the Twolegplace? "Er, Bellatrix," he stumbled a bit, "Do you know anything about that forest? It's strange how Twolegplace resides right next to it, and this forest looks like a wild place."

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The frightened kittypet   The frightened kittypet EmptyThu 25 Sep 2014 - 17:21

The black cat gave a mrrow of laughter and placed the tip of her tail on his back. "I know a lot about the forest. I've been here ever since I was a kitten!" she purred. "Anyway, what do you want to know?" she asked.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The frightened kittypet   The frightened kittypet EmptyThu 25 Sep 2014 - 17:27

Lucky really started to like this cat. She looked like such an experienced cat, to live and survive on her own... or does she? "Please, tell me anything!" he mewed in excitement. "I want to explore this forest!"

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The frightened kittypet   The frightened kittypet EmptyFri 26 Sep 2014 - 14:56

The black she-cat laughed and smiled, her emerald eyes gleaming. "Alright. There are five Clans, or groups of cats, that live here. They're called SkyClan, RiverClan, ThunderClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan." she explained. "They train to hunt and fight to protect their territories. Some swim, some climb trees. Others creep in shadows, are really fast, or....I don't know, really. They just be themselves. But, you have to be really careful around them. they're fierce and not scared of loners or kittypets." The she-cat gave a flick of her tail as if to signal 'follow me', and padded away into the forest.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The frightened kittypet   The frightened kittypet EmptyFri 26 Sep 2014 - 23:55

Clans? As Bellatrix continued, Lucky realised that there was more to this forest than he knew. Five Clans? SkyClan, RiverClan, ThunderClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan? Storing the information he'd just been given, he listened to the she-cat with interest. Hearing to be careful around them, the tom understood that these wild cats were vicious, fearless of any harm. They sounded strong. As Bellatrix headed through the forest, Lucky quickly bounded towards her, staying by her side as close as possible. He trusted this cat, hoping that she would protect him from any danger. Even though they only just met, Lucky felt like she was a mother to him. "Did you live with the Clans?" he asked, tilting his head in curiosity.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The frightened kittypet   The frightened kittypet EmptySat 27 Sep 2014 - 12:26

The cat shook her head. "My sister and I do not. We live in a barn in WindClan territory." she mewed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The frightened kittypet   The frightened kittypet Empty

Back to top Go down

The frightened kittypet
Page 1 of 1