Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Enjoying the Sun

Go down 
+4
Coal
Reaper King
King Falcon I
Honey Badger
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

Enjoying the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying the Sun   Enjoying the Sun EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 8:58

A soft purr rose from Owlheart as he laid in there in the clearing that was the WindClan camp. He was off to the side in an attempt to keep himself from being under anybody's paws, but to say he was doing anything helpful would be a lie. The tom was lying on his back with his eyes shut in enjoyment, his tail-tip twitching. His front paws were folded and pulled up against his chest as the sun beat down on his fur. The tom was lucky to say the least; being able to find such a keen spot to lay in the sun while not being in anybody way. Of course, what he was doing could be a bother to others as once again; he wasn't doing anything. He was simply enjoying the sun.

Enjoying the Sun ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Enjoying the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sun   Enjoying the Sun EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014 - 13:53

"Enjoying the sun?" Eaglethorn looked over at Owlheart with a 'mrrow' of amusement, having made his way over and dropping a rabbit between the two WindClan warriors. "Care to share, Owlheart?" It was a rather nice day; very warm and listless. It made most not want to do anything at all. As for Eaglethorn, he would definitely be up for doing something, but first it was time to eat, and he figured he might as well ask his fellow warrior if he wanted to partake in it.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

Enjoying the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sun   Enjoying the Sun EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014 - 13:59

As a shadow fell across Owlheart, he opened up one of his eyes to stare at the warrior that loomed above him, cracking a smile. "I dunno...The sun is pretty nice, I like it to myself." Then he paused, spotting the rabbit that Eaglethorn had dropped. "Oh." He blinked a few times, before he opened up his other eye and rolled to his paws, shaking his head. "Yeah, I suppose I am up for sharing a rabbit," he said, stretching out his back legs, before eying Eaglethorn. "But once we are done; I do hope you aren't planning to steal my sunlight. Its gonna be all mine until I get tired of it, and I doubt that is ever going to happen," he said with a small laugh, giving Eaglethorn a sly grin.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

Enjoying the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sun   Enjoying the Sun EmptyTue 16 Sep 2014 - 7:12

Eaglethorn purred playfully, flopping down in order to take a bite out of the rabbit he had brought. "No promises," he mewed as he chewed on the tangy rabbit, smirking at Owlheart. "I may just have to fight you for it." He took another bite of the rabbit and chewed thoughtfully. "It'll get cold soon enough though, so better get your sun while you can."
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Enjoying the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sun   Enjoying the Sun EmptyThu 18 Sep 2014 - 11:57

Owlheart huffed as he leaned down and took a bite of the rabbit, pausing slightly to enjoy the flavor as it ran over his tongue, before he narrowed his eyes at the warrior as he smirked as well. "Oh, do you think you can beat me, Eaglethorn? I'll warn you; I'm not going to let you get this sunlight without a fight," he said, gently pawing at the other warrior as he chuckled, before he glanced at the sky with a soft sigh. "You're right...Leafbare isn't that far away, is it?"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Enjoying the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sun   Enjoying the Sun EmptyThu 18 Sep 2014 - 18:06

Feathertail walked out of the warriors' den when she noticed her brother, and one of clanmates starting to share a rabbit. Her ears perked when she heard the two say something about fighting over the sunlight. A smirk appeared on the dark grey tabby as an idea formed in her head. Being as silent as she could she crept up on the two before springing and tackling Owlheart, shouting "My sunlight!!"

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Enjoying the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sun   Enjoying the Sun EmptyFri 19 Sep 2014 - 8:38

Owlheart had just been about to take another bite of the rabbit when Feathertail's cry filled his eyes and he felt paws ram into his side; causing him to gasp as he was suddenly sent rolling away a bit. He blinked when he saw who had attacked him, before a sly smile appeared on his face. "Oh, is that how you want to do it, Feathertail? You know, I don't think its very nice to attack a Clanmate while he is eating," he said with a flicker of his tail, before he turned his gaze to Eaglethorn. "So, are you two going to team up on me and take my sunlight away? Like I've said; I am not planning to go down without a fight; so just try to take it, I dare you!" He ended his sentence with a marrow of laughter, his eyes glimmering as he looked at the two siblings.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

Enjoying the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sun   Enjoying the Sun EmptyMon 22 Sep 2014 - 8:35

Eaglethorn smirked with a whisk of his tail, gazing off thoughtfully. He was about to reply concerning Leafbare when a loud yowl broke his concentration. He only just saw Feathertail before she talked Owlheart playfully. He let out a 'mrrow' of amusement as he stood up to stand next to his sister, a challenging look on his face. "Oh? You think you stand a chance against us, Owlheart? Surrender now, and maybe we'll let you have a patch of sunlight." It had been a shock to him at first to find out that his father had found someone new, and when he had two sisters, it was even more surprising, but he hadn't felt much resentment. In a way, they filled a certain void he had felt after his own blood siblings had perished. Besides, he could take them under his tutelage, even if they were warriors. They were younger than him, after all.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Enjoying the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sun   Enjoying the Sun EmptyMon 22 Sep 2014 - 17:31

Fangpaw twitched in her sleep, having heard a shout. Her black ears perked and she blinked. Yawning, she stretched and trotted out of the den. When she looked around to see what had caused all of the ruckus, she gave a mrrow of amusement. Feathertail had tackled Owlheart. The she-cat smiled and looked around at the other cats. "Hello!" she meowed sleepily, yawning. Dipping her head to the older cats, she padded over to the fresh kill pile, dragging out the smallest mouse she could find. Looking up at the clouds, the cat sighed. It will be colder weather here pretty soon, so I'd better enjoy the weather. She blinked and padded to a corner that was close to the bundle of WindClanners.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Enjoying the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sun   Enjoying the Sun EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014 - 3:47

Owlheart had opened his mouth to response to tell Eaglethorn he would never surrender to the likes of them when Fangpaw spoke up. He closed his mouth in surprise as he placed his paws on Feathertail's chest, before trying to gently push her off of him but failing as he looked at the apprentice as she stared to pull a mouse from the fresh-kill pile. "Oh, hello Fangpaw," he called over with a soft smile as he flickered his tail as he did his best to ignore Feathertail, partly hoping that if he paid no heed to her, she would get off of him. There was no way for Owlheart to win against the two but no way was he going to surrender! At least not vocally say it..."How are you today?"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

Enjoying the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sun   Enjoying the Sun EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014 - 13:01

A dark brown warrior namely Thornclaw was aroused by the conversing cats outside. The tom hauled himself to his paws and trotted outside to see what the clamour was all about. He spotted Feathertail, Owlheart, Fangpaw and Eaglethorn. "A challenge, I see. For a patch of sunlight? Well, I might aswell take part, if you don't mind." A daring smile played across his muzzle and his murky green eyes absorbed the details of the surrounding cats and foliage while his tail twitched from side to side, eager to get a bit of action into his bones.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

Enjoying the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sun   Enjoying the Sun EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014 - 16:23

CloudPaw watched the warriors argue over a spot in the sun. He laughed and trotted towards an open spot laying on the grass. Sighing he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Enjoying the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sun   Enjoying the Sun EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014 - 16:30

SwiftPaw ran over. She saw the warriors arguing and saw CloudPaw lying down in an open spot. She looked around for her own spot, and saw one in a small, sunny spot. She walked over to it and stretched happily on the rocks.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Enjoying the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sun   Enjoying the Sun EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014 - 17:06

Fangpaw smiled and took a bite of her mouse. After her mouthful, she smiled. "I'm good, how are you?" she asked and took another bite. After a few seconds, a cat trotted over to them. "Hey, Cloudpaw." Right after that, another cat trotted toward them. "Hello, Thornclaw!" she meowed happily, licking her chops to get the taste of the mouse off. Another apprentice came toward the group. "Hey, Swiftpaw!" she called. Dipping her head to take another bite of the mouse, she thought of her brother, Spiderkit (?). Where is he?

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Enjoying the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sun   Enjoying the Sun EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014 - 17:08

Swiftpaw laid on the rocks, and mewed a greeting to Fangpaw. She stretched more, then rolled on her back and sighed comfortably. "What a great day!" She mewed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enjoying the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sun   Enjoying the Sun Empty

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the Sun
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-