Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Skyfall (Cont.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Skyfall (Cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Skyfall (Cont.)   Skyfall (Cont.) EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 13:32

OOC: First topic here-- https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t16966-skyfall-open-to-anybody

With the small kit still in her jaws, Cinderfur carefully and quietly made her way through the territory and finally to the entrance of Windclan's camp. It was a strange place she had never been to or heard much about, and seeing it completely different from Riverclan's camp was very strange. Where were their dens? She saw the freshkill pile off to the side, but that really seemed to be all that there was in the clearing among the tall grass. Maybe she just wasn't looking hard enough. Carefully placing the kit on the ground in the clearing, she looked around for any cats that were nearby. She really needed to see the medicine cat so that he or she could check over the kit and make sure that she was okay. "Little kit," she said, still not knowing the Swiftkit's name. "Do you know where the medicine cat stays?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Skyfall (Cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyfall (Cont.)   Skyfall (Cont.) EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 14:10

Swiftkit nodded. "Over to that area, in that rocky cave surrounded by grass." She said, wearily. "But don't say it to you're clan, I'd get in big trouble!" She mewed, still sad about her sisters loss.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Skyfall (Cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyfall (Cont.)   Skyfall (Cont.) EmptyWed 3 Sep 2014 - 12:54

The scent of fish... Well, that certainly didn't belong here. Falconstar padded out of his den and it didn't take much to see a RiverClan cat standing over a WindClan kit. His first thought, which was that this cat was attempting to kidnap the kit, gave way immediately to curiousity. That was Cinderfur, he could tell that now. What in the world would she want with a kit, anyway? She wasn't ShadowClan. And she didn't seem to be in any hurry. In fact, she seemed to be looking for something, or someone. Making his way to the two, the leader mewed deeply, "Cinderfur, to what do I owe this surprise?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Skyfall (Cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyfall (Cont.)   Skyfall (Cont.) EmptyFri 5 Sep 2014 - 17:05

Ooc: sorry, forgot to check this topic. Also, this happened before her apprentice ceremony

Swiftkit looked at her leader. "Whitekit fell off the gorge," she said sadly, shifting her paws uneasily.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Skyfall (Cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyfall (Cont.)   Skyfall (Cont.) EmptyWed 10 Sep 2014 - 22:21

OOC: oops...

When Falconstar appeared, the Riverclan queen paused for a moment, half expecting some kind of attack, but instead when he simply asked her a question, she relaxed slightly. "I was on my typical patrol earlier and found this kit standing next to the gorge. She says that there was another kit with her who fell into the gorge. I tried to find the kit, but there wasn't anything there," she replied, the tip of her tail flicking up and down in unease.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

Skyfall (Cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyfall (Cont.)   Skyfall (Cont.) EmptyThu 11 Sep 2014 - 12:54

A frown crossed Falconstar's face. Why were those two kits out on their own? That was incredibly irresponsible of them... "Swiftkit, was it Whitekit who fell?" Who else would it have been?
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Skyfall (Cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyfall (Cont.)   Skyfall (Cont.) EmptyThu 11 Sep 2014 - 13:43

Swiftkit sighed sadly and nodded. She would miss her sister. "Is she safely in Starclan now?" She asked her leader.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

Skyfall (Cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyfall (Cont.)   Skyfall (Cont.) EmptyFri 12 Sep 2014 - 23:44

Falconstar softened his grim expression and nodded, moving forward to guide the kit towards camp with his tail. "Yes, Swiftkit. Whitekit will be safe with our ancestors. No harm will befall her there." Looking up towards Cinderfur now, the WindClan leader nodded his thanks. "I thank you for bringing her home to us. I'll take her back to the nursery. If you don't mind, I would like to send a warrior with you just to make sure you get back safely. We don't need any more casualties today if I can help it."
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

Skyfall (Cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyfall (Cont.)   Skyfall (Cont.) EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 5:41

CloudPaw was walking out around looking for his mentor when he found SwiftKit's scent. Smiling he trotted over. Then catching scent of fish he thought. RiverClan." Going towards his leader, SwiftKit, and the RiverClan cat he said. "Whats going on here?" He looked at the RiverClan cat. He smiled towards SwiftKit and waved his tail a hello.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

Skyfall (Cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyfall (Cont.)   Skyfall (Cont.) EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 9:43

Swiftkit noticed Cloudpaw. She waved her tail back and then replied, "Whitekit fell off the gorge..." She said sadly. "Dont ask," She mewed, more serious.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

Skyfall (Cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyfall (Cont.)   Skyfall (Cont.) EmptySun 14 Sep 2014 - 14:51

CloudPaw lowered his ears. "Oh." He never knew WhiteKit but it was sad none the less. He waited for FalconStar to say something.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Skyfall (Cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyfall (Cont.)   Skyfall (Cont.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Skyfall (Cont.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: