Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Skyfall. (Open to anybody)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Skyfall. (Open to anybody) Empty
PostSubject: Skyfall. (Open to anybody)   Skyfall. (Open to anybody) EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014 - 22:02

Whitekit and her sister, Swifkit, went WAY beyond their territory. They didn't mean to, they were just chasing bugs and rabbits to there. They ended up at the gorge. Swiftkit and Whitekit skidded to a halt as they reached the edge. "Whew, that was close!" Swiftkit said. She was fast and could stop easily. She glanced at her worn out sister. Both panting after their halt, rocks began to shake beneath their paws. The ground broke free, and the kits stumbled. "Ahh!!!" They screamed as they tumbled off the edge. Swiftkit held on to a jutting rock, her sisters paw in her paw. White kits paw began to slip. "I got you." Swiftkit said. "I won't let you fall," Swiftkit said. She heaved them up. They both sat on the rock to breathe. Panting, they stood up. Swiftkit sped up to the top, only two tail lengths away, a little hard for un-agile kittens. She reached out her paw for her sister. Her sisters paw almost touched hers, as the ground cracked on the ledge. Whitekit was sent plummeting to her doom. She tumbled off, falling. She hit the back off her head on a sharp rock, that hurt her badly. She fell into the water. Bubbles escaped from her nose as she sunk, deeper and deeper. The darkness overwhelmed her. "NOOOO!!!!" Swiftkit screamed. "No! Starclan, spare her!!!" She yowled. Tears fell from her eyes, dripping all the way down into the water down below. She needed her sister. "Oh, Whitekit..." She sobbed. She turned her head around. She heard paw steps.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Skyfall. (Open to anybody)   Skyfall. (Open to anybody) EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014 - 18:22

"What are you doing so close to the gorge, little kit?" A voice called from the opposite side. Cinderfur had been on a regular patrol of Riverclan territory when she saw the kit crying on the other side. The warrior was actually quite concerned for the small Windclan cat, and there was a bad feeling in the pit of her belly. Something was wrong...
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Skyfall. (Open to anybody)   Skyfall. (Open to anybody) EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014 - 18:59

Swiftkit looked at Cinderfur. Her eyes solemn, dried tears on her face. "Whitekit.... Fell over the edge..., I couldn't save her..." Swiftkit said, sadly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Skyfall. (Open to anybody)   Skyfall. (Open to anybody) EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 20:44

The Riverclan warrior immediately let out a sharp gasp as she glanced over the edge of the rocks that plummeted down into the rapids below. Her eyes searched frantically for any sign of a kit that might have fallen in. Who knew, there might have been a chance that it survived, at least until Cinderfur could have found a way to get down there and help. She would have been insane to jump in after the kit, but she would do whatever she could for it. But there was no sign of it anywhere. Cinderfur knew that a search would be hopeless. The water had already taken to body far downstream out of reach of any of the territories. It was too late. "I... I'm sorry. I wish I could have been here sooner. I could have saved her myself..." Cinderfur muttered, looking down into the water, trying to hide the sadness in her own expression. She couldn't exactly feel the loss of the kit since she didn't even know anything about her, but she knew what it was like to lose someone to the dangers of the water. It was hard. "You belong to Windclan, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Skyfall. (Open to anybody)   Skyfall. (Open to anybody) EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 23:16

Swiftkit nodded. "We were chasing butterflies, and we didn't realize we're we were. We fell off the edge, I got up to safety in time but....." Swiftkit said sadly. She was scarred on her paw from when she hit a sharp rock down. There. She sat there, sadly. She needed her sister.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Skyfall. (Open to anybody)   Skyfall. (Open to anybody) EmptySat 30 Aug 2014 - 21:24

At this point, the she-cat didn't really know what to do. She knew how this little kit felt, but she was from Windclan. Cinderfur couldn't simply waltz over there and take her back to camp. She had no idea how Falconstar would react, but at the same time, it was a kit. She knew what the code said: help any kits no matter what clan they're from. Did this count as one of those situations? The kit had already been in danger, but now she seemed safe, just upset. Maybe this could be an exception. She'd just have to deal with anything Falconstar had to do or say to her...

"Okay... just give me a few minutes and I will be right over. Don't move, okay?" she asked before darting off to her right down her side of the gorge. She wasn't even going to try to jump over it. That would be suicide. Instead, she took the longer way around which involved almost going to the other side of the territory to a bridge that connected the two lands together. Sure, it was made by twolegs, but it wasn't used that often. Finally finding it, she ran across into the moor and down the other side back to where she was standing near Swiftkit. She hated this feeling she had. She felt like she was trespassing... well, because she was. If a patrol found her, she knew she was as good as dead, but thankfully, she was able to get back to the kit with no problems.

"Good, you didn't go anywhere. Now, let's get you back to your camp, how does that sound? Maybe Falconstar can help better than I can since I'm a Riverlcan cat. He knows more about Windclan than I ever will." she said, sitting down and waiting patiently for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Skyfall. (Open to anybody)   Skyfall. (Open to anybody) EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 13:55

"Okay" Swiftkit said, her mew drowsy and barely spoken. She got up, once again looking down into the gorge. She closed her eyes and turned back to the Riverclan warrior.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Skyfall. (Open to anybody)   Skyfall. (Open to anybody) EmptyMon 1 Sep 2014 - 22:13

OOC: just because I kinda feel like stirring up a bit of trouble, I'm going to make a continuing topic in WC camp ;w;

Noticing just how tired the kit was from the crazy day of losing her friend and almost losing her own life, the Riverclan she-cat leaned over calmly and gently picked up the kit by her scruff, carrying her towards Windclan camp to speak to Falconstar.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Skyfall. (Open to anybody)   Skyfall. (Open to anybody) EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 5:34

Ooc: cool that's good. I'm going to end the topic here.

Swiftkit returned home, sad.

Short post is short.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyfall. (Open to anybody)   Skyfall. (Open to anybody) Empty

Back to top Go down

Skyfall. (Open to anybody)
Page 1 of 1