Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Drowning Kit (Please Join In)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) Empty
PostSubject: A Drowning Kit (Please Join In)   A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) EmptyMon 10 May 2010, 9:35 pm

Silverstream padded along the icy river that marked the boundary between RiverClan and ThunderClan. She wanted to be left alone for a little while to think, and the river was the perfect place. Silverstream gazed at her reflection in the water and began to make herself comfortable.

A terrified squeal broke the silence. Silverstream leapt to her paws and saw a flash of bright fur in the river. The fur was struggling against the current, its paws twitching feebly in a failed attempt to swim. It was a kit! As Silverstream leaped into the river to help the kit, she realized it couldn't be a RiverClan kit. RiverClan kits knew how to swim. That could only mean one thing. The kit was from ThunderClan.

I can't save the kit on my own, Silverstream thought helplessly as she swam out to where the kit was. Oh, StarClan, please send some backups to help me!
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: A Drowning Kit (Please Join In)   A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) EmptyMon 10 May 2010, 9:39 pm

ooh! suspense! continue!

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: A Drowning Kit (Please Join In)   A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) EmptyMon 10 May 2010, 9:42 pm

OOC: Actually, in a way, the kit could be from any Clan. Kits in RiverClan learn how to swim when their apprentices, or at least they should, 'cause their still pretty small as kits even at 5-6 moons. Why is your name Silverstream? It should be Silverkit. Yes I know Theres already a Silverkit, but add something special like a star, Silverkit*. Plus, your not approved. Sorry to ruin your fun, but its the rules.

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Drowning Kit (Please Join In)   A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) EmptyTue 11 May 2010, 10:18 am

Silverstream heard some cats yowling behind. She turned to get a glimpse of a patrol of RiverClan cats sprinting towards her. She quickly grabbed the kit by the scruff and slowly began making the journey to safety.
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Drowning Kit (Please Join In)   A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) EmptyTue 11 May 2010, 4:12 pm

"blossompaw leaped over the border as her sister was scooped out of the water"ShineKit" she schreeched as she bolted for her sister

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4495

PostSubject: Re: A Drowning Kit (Please Join In)   A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 2:36 am

Firepaw heard all the noise when she was on hunting patrol. She qiuickly darted over to where it was coming from.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) JGgdMsS A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) JGg3TFt  A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) JGg3GK7 A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) JGg2WjR

A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) JcTsSP1  A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) JcnAVnI A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) Grub_f10A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Drowning Kit (Please Join In)   A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 4:25 pm

"stay away!" she hissed through grotted teath." sister what have they done to you?"

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Drowning Kit (Please Join In)   A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 4:27 pm

Silverstream saw Blossompaw leaping over the WindClan border. This must be Shinekit, Silverstream decided. Blossompaw must have heard that her sister was drowning in the river. "Blossompaw, give me a hand with Shinekit," she cried through a mouthful of bright orange fur.
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 1717

PostSubject: Re: A Drowning Kit (Please Join In)   A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 4:40 pm

ooc: sorry but, your not acctually allowd to post until ur creation/ clan selections are approved.

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) Nyan_c11
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: A Drowning Kit (Please Join In)   A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 7:08 pm

OOC: Wow, you're ignorrant, Silverstream.... ppl have been saying you can't post, and you just keep continuing? Stop. You can't post here yet, and either way, you have to start as a kit, go through training, THEN become a warrior. Some of us waited a whole YEAR to get our warrior name.

A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Cough.   A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 7:35 pm

Shinekit blinked her eyes open first she started coughing and a wave of water came out of her mouth. then she saw the head of her sister, Blossompaw bending over her, then she saw Silverstream talking to her even though Shinekit could not hear her a word she was saying."wat....(cough) wat happened?"
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Drowning Kit (Please Join In)   A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 10:43 am

"oh sister...your alive...you were drowning in the river...come on...your coming back to windclan with me.its obvius that thunderclan can't keep kits same!" blossompaw said as she licked her sister.

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Drowning Kit (Please Join In)   A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 11:24 pm

Silverkit dragged the kit to the ThunderClan shore. She glared at Blossompaw. "Shinekit's staying in ThunderClan and there's nothing you can do about it, Blossompaw, unless you want to go have a little chat with her mother." Shinekit turned and stormed off into the thick underbrush with Shinekit in her jaws.

OOC: That's not fair, because Mistpelt's only on every other weekend, and she was on this weekend, but she didn't do ANYTHING! By the way, I changed my name to Silverkit, are you guys happy?
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 1717

PostSubject: Re: A Drowning Kit (Please Join In)   A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) EmptyFri 14 May 2010, 8:01 am

ooc: how isn't it fare? you might just have to wait for things sometimes, you know. there has been lots more that Mistpelt has needed to do. did u make a creation and clan selection? Mistpelt has alot to do, and you can't just say she hasn't done anything.

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) Nyan_c11
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Drowning Kit (Please Join In)   A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) EmptyFri 14 May 2010, 10:43 am

"OUR MOTHER IS DEAD YOU MOUSE BRAIN" blossompaw schreeched at silverkit..."SO IS OUR FATHER!"

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Drowning Kit (Please Join In)   A Drowning Kit (Please Join In) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Drowning Kit (Please Join In)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: The River-
Jump to: